Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Brain Game, Can You Answer This? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Brain Game, Can You Answer This? (1746 Views)

Can You Answer This In Ten Seconds / Can You Answer This In Ten Seconds? / Can You Answer These? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brain Game, Can You Answer This? by Aare2050(m): 1:06am On Jul 12, 2015
CRACK YOUR BRAINS: On 28th Feb, 2012 (Tuesday) a robber went to rob a bank. He threatened to kill the cashier if he didn't open the vault. The cashier told him the vault is not opened with keys but with a password. You can't kill me since I am the only one who knows the password and everyday the password is different. The robber shot the cashier, entered the password, opened the vault and robbed all the money. What is the password?
Re: Brain Game, Can You Answer This? by Beamborla(f): 1:22am On Jul 12, 2015
Tuesday undecided
Re: Brain Game, Can You Answer This? by braintext(m): 1:31am On Jul 12, 2015
This bae above me though
Re: Brain Game, Can You Answer This? by Aare2050(m): 1:34am On Jul 12, 2015
^smh for him
Re: Brain Game, Can You Answer This? by lambvard: 1:52am On Jul 12, 2015
Different
Re: Brain Game, Can You Answer This? by jerflakes(m): 7:09am On Jul 12, 2015
lambvard:
Different

Now that is the answer.

(1) (Reply)

Race And Ethnicity Game / What Is The Answer To This Simple Mathematics? / How Sensitive Are Your Eyes? How Many Numbers Can You See In The Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.