Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Ekweremadu: Group Cautions APC Leadership - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu: Group Cautions APC Leadership (576 Views)

Saraki, APC Leadership Meeting Runs Into Hitch, Put Off / Don’t Push Us To Another War, Northern Group Cautions Ipob & N’delta Avengers / Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekweremadu: Group Cautions APC Leadership by Rowlandjude(m): 2:19am On Jul 12, 2015
Ndigbo Youths Organization (NYO) has cautioned the leadership of All Progressives Congress (APC) over what it described as the efforts to muscle Senator Ike Ekweremadu, Deputy President of the Senate, out of office.

The group, in a release by its Secretary General, Comrade Patrick Afuberah, said, Ike Ekweremadu was duly elected as other key officers of the National Assembly, adding that there was nothing unusual about his emergence to warrant the attacks unleashed on him by the APC leadership.
NYO, claiming to be saddled with the responsibility of fighting for the interest and welfare of the Igbo race, said it had watched with dismay and great disappointment the attacks and campaign of calumny against the Deputy Senate President.
“The calls from some APC senators and leaders for the resignation of Ekweremadu as Deputy Senate President is unacceptable to us and in fact an insult to the Igbo race.
The fact that Senator Ike Ekweremadu was elected Deputy Senate President in a Senate that has majority of APC senators, speaks volumes of his leadership qualities and impeccable strength of character as a person. Consequently, we call on the Inspector-General of Police, Mr. Solomon Arase, not to allow himself be drawn into the politics of the National Assembly leadership, as we shall resist any attempt to ridicule our eader”, the group added.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/ekweremadu-group-cautions-apc-leadership/

Re: Ekweremadu: Group Cautions APC Leadership by CUM4WHAT(m): 2:21am On Jul 12, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Ekweremadu: Group Cautions APC Leadership by kingseric22(m): 2:28am On Jul 12, 2015
I like DAT
Re: Ekweremadu: Group Cautions APC Leadership by Welrez(m): 2:52am On Jul 12, 2015
I'm happy that I didn't vote for the APC. The next four years will be too embarrassing to some of their voters.
Re: Ekweremadu: Group Cautions APC Leadership by seedgreen(m): 3:16am On Jul 12, 2015
Following
Re: Ekweremadu: Group Cautions APC Leadership by Israel5(m): 4:59am On Jul 12, 2015
Fear Fear_Israel Titcomb.
Re: Ekweremadu: Group Cautions APC Leadership by oluwafemi113(m): 5:09am On Jul 12, 2015
My question is can PDP tolerate all this?

PDP seems to be the major NASS problem, and no one is talking about them
Re: Ekweremadu: Group Cautions APC Leadership by omowolewa: 5:37am On Jul 12, 2015
Why didn't 'group' vote APC?
Why will 'group' love to have their cake and eat it?
Why can't 'group' tell Ekweremadu to defect?

Group, take it easy o
Re: Ekweremadu: Group Cautions APC Leadership by Flets: 5:49am On Jul 12, 2015
Dollar selling for 240 naira
Fuel scarcity persists
boko haram continues to hold north hostage
Investors continue to pull out funds/ huge capital flight
Salaries owed by 23 states
No ministers, no political direction
Military attacks in the SS
Biafra agitation in the SE
Threat of violence in the SS

Yet Buhari and his APC fraudsters are still fighting over war spoils.
Re: Ekweremadu: Group Cautions APC Leadership by Lawalsuleiman(m): 5:52am On Jul 12, 2015
Irrelevant group.
Re: Ekweremadu: Group Cautions APC Leadership by Nobody: 5:59am On Jul 12, 2015
I am Igbo and full blooded PDP supporter. Ekweremadu should have led the opposition politics in this parliament. He won't be effective in that role if he stays on as deputy Senate president.
Re: Ekweremadu: Group Cautions APC Leadership by ApcSucks: 7:25am On Jul 12, 2015
Caution, caution, caution if he goes nothing will happen am tired of all this caution group

(1) (Reply)

What If Luggard's Mistress Called Us Beninia? / Very Sad! Mother Of Three Kills Herself / Today Is Nelson Mandela Posthumous Birthday: See His Inspiring Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.