Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Re: Before APC Falls Apart By Remi Oyeyemi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Before APC Falls Apart By Remi Oyeyemi (22234 Views)

Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi / "Before Apc Falls Apart" - Dele Momodu / The Fulani Solidarity And Betrayal Of Bola Tinubu By Remi Oyeyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Before APC Falls Apart By Remi Oyeyemi by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 12, 2015
K
Re: Re: Before APC Falls Apart By Remi Oyeyemi by Greycious(m): 9:37am On Jul 12, 2015
neocortex:

Wet in you dey find for nairaland ? Oya off DAT fone and face your book grin
yessire
Re: Re: Before APC Falls Apart By Remi Oyeyemi by Cyriloha(m): 9:38am On Jul 12, 2015
Kelklein:

cc: Lalasticlala
a beg deey copy small small then modify please use your brain see long story any way I'm highed with smoke coming of the holy spirit about the gospel of the Lord
Re: Re: Before APC Falls Apart By Remi Oyeyemi by bara22: 9:39am On Jul 12, 2015
All Dele does is to see where gains will come to him by creating pictures that will make him money rather than sensible discussions.
All he wanted to do is bring Saraki to ovation album. The fat fool does not care about betrayals or the extend of what Saraki did to the party.

1 Like

Re: Re: Before APC Falls Apart By Remi Oyeyemi by holytribe(m): 9:41am On Jul 12, 2015
Watching in 3D. Hoping the wailing wailers won't attack.
Re: Re: Before APC Falls Apart By Remi Oyeyemi by bara22: 9:42am On Jul 12, 2015
ggggg
Re: Re: Before APC Falls Apart By Remi Oyeyemi by toluxa1(m): 9:45am On Jul 12, 2015
Anyone who will reply Dele must also be ready to type endless Epistle. TLTR

https://www.nairaland.com/2337074/new-audiobeats-rugby-design-wireless

Re: Re: Before APC Falls Apart By Remi Oyeyemi by Wefiak1414(m): 9:50am On Jul 12, 2015
not yet time to act lik world apart
Re: Re: Before APC Falls Apart By Remi Oyeyemi by Oceemo(m): 9:51am On Jul 12, 2015
@ op thanks very much I was abt commenting on d other thread I was jst 2 angry 2 do. Don't mind d fat bias momodu will know the set of people he has been campagning for even from his write up he can't even hide it. He is jst another fat man jaree so he should go and sit cus he is no saint.

1 Like

Re: Re: Before APC Falls Apart By Remi Oyeyemi by anonimi: 9:57am On Jul 12, 2015
All these dogo turanci because a drug lord and forgery expert of dubious origins is not allowed to be a DICTATOR and supreme godfather as he was in their old party

Funny people of Winchious Whiners.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1206437_2e8d204456ddaca651c21c258cad334b_jpg2c86cdb1543edff718fbaebc74f4b873

[img]http://1.bp..com/-nt3lT57-LA4/UGsRrfIGg0I/AAAAAAAADt4/xdwnqJ8ggwI/s320/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FTXIgTml5aSBORUVZRUUgQkFSQkFSREVZLmpwZw%253D%253D%253F%253D-757886[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2185195_ganitinubuigboserecaseassaulttransparencynigeriawebsite_jpega5665315d5c791abf9153d63713a71a5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2185196_ganitinubuigboserecaseassaulttransparencynigeriawebsite2_jpega25d65d2c2182d2a7e26492fee4db0da

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Before APC Falls Apart By Remi Oyeyemi by Osakah24(m): 9:57am On Jul 12, 2015
When all lizards are lying down with their stomach, you will hardly know the ones that have stomach upset.All of them shouted change, now some are called Judases and armed robbers. When tinubu helped destroy party supremacy in the last assembly wasn't he teaching people how it's done?.Even Lionel messi and CR7 don't win every match.

1 Like

Re: Re: Before APC Falls Apart By Remi Oyeyemi by tessylove2(f): 9:58am On Jul 12, 2015
Re: Re: Before APC Falls Apart By Remi Oyeyemi by carzola(m): 9:59am On Jul 12, 2015
Kelklein:

cc: Lalasticlala
Sahara = sh!t

Re: Re: Before APC Falls Apart By Remi Oyeyemi by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:00am On Jul 12, 2015
Story for d gods

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Before APC Falls Apart By Remi Oyeyemi by HzRF(m): 10:02am On Jul 12, 2015
They should save us stories

#TheRealWailers
#Dullardist
Re: Re: Before APC Falls Apart By Remi Oyeyemi by berrystunn(m): 10:03am On Jul 12, 2015
[size=20pt]I think APC plans and arrangement is how to fight GEJ if they lost the election...

NO plans and arrangement on how to rule if they win the election.

am sure this is the problem there having ....making plans and arrangement now they're in power, is not easy for them.
its obvious there is noting to show for the first 90days in office

how will they face , economic challenges, and oppositions[/size]
Re: Re: Before APC Falls Apart By Remi Oyeyemi by Rilikoko(m): 10:04am On Jul 12, 2015
Dele Momodu is a big disappointment to say d least,he had warmed up to some of us who sees him as a credible link between we the youth and the old leaders/politicians.but seeing his stand on this treachery act of both Saraki and Dogara is really a big dent on his growing image in the political arena of our nation.its not too late for him to retrace his steps now,cos I really think he can do better!

1 Like

Re: Re: Before APC Falls Apart By Remi Oyeyemi by arisekola77: 10:08am On Jul 12, 2015
I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody.#chassis
Re: Re: Before APC Falls Apart By Remi Oyeyemi by oladele97: 10:11am On Jul 12, 2015
Mr momodu should at least be sagacious enough to tell his friend resign!

1 Like

Re: Re: Before APC Falls Apart By Remi Oyeyemi by Ayietim(m): 10:12am On Jul 12, 2015
Why would you have to compete for space, when there is enough space on earth, for you to create your own? Why would you take solace, in being average, meanwhile if you take the time to check, you can actually be in control? The reason is clear, most of us, have forgotten the best in us, because we are looking everywhere but inward, for the best of us, that is not out there but is deposited in all of us. http://ayietim.
Re: Re: Before APC Falls Apart By Remi Oyeyemi by cupidhero(m): 10:15am On Jul 12, 2015
bara22:
All Dele does is to see where gains will come to him by creating pictures that will make him money rather than sensible discussions.
All he wanted to do is bring Saraki to ovation album. The fat fool does not care about betrayals or the extend of what Saraki did to the party.
So true!
Re: Re: Before APC Falls Apart By Remi Oyeyemi by Change2015(m): 10:19am On Jul 12, 2015
Aspireahead:
I read both articles but I still stick with
Momudu's "let bygone", in truth, this writer
doesn't suggest a way forward.
if APC wants to punish the 'Judases' as they will
like to call them let them do so, if not let them
save us from reading long epistles on the social
social media that won't in any way help our
dwindling economy nor our free falling currency.

On the point regarding the Senate president and Speaker, I have to agree with you. The writer is indeed being juvenile to suggest that this is anything but an ego contest and manoeuvre by political gladiators. Exactly what would Lawan offer the country if he occupied the position. When he was contesting and even now, has he suggested anything that would be more appealing to the public other than chanting "party supremacy" while all can see the shadow of Tinubu behind him? I dare say both Saraki and Dogara have acted with more maturity and diplomacy after the election and neither is going anywhere anytime soon. The APC will not punish anyone even if harsh words have been exchanged behind closed doors. It is the losers who are now unnecessarily prolonging the issue but yet again they will be out manoeuvred because Tinubu has shown his hand too early and too crudely. When you find yourself in a hole, the best advice is to stop digging!

#change

1 Like

Re: Re: Before APC Falls Apart By Remi Oyeyemi by Excuzeme: 10:38am On Jul 12, 2015
Kelklein:

Rather than address the real issues and the implications of treachery and undue brinksmanship, Mr. Momodu was speaking in “tongues” from all sides of the issue at stake. If political correctness is the path that people like Mr. Momodu are championing in rectifying the impasse that are evolving within the APC
and the country at large in the glare of all, then it is either he is not sincere in his admonitions or he is really angling for the destruction of the APC house that took the sweat of many to build.

Look, let us not make a mountain of this!
Dele Momodu has been and will always be a nonentity who wants to be noticed by force.
He is daft and his utterances reeks of hypocrisy and "notice-me"..... just like his junk Journal which is also devoid of any modicum of morality.
Infact, Delo Momodu's character is no different from tha of Saraki ... Judas,, completely untrustworthy and unreliable!!

By reiterating what Bob-dee said, we are simply glorifying rubbish.
He is not noticed and wont be accorded any notice. Period!

Ofcourse, we know where the SaTANoids, Jonathan apologist, "spoilers and #WailingWailers" will stand, on this.
"Who is the Fly supposed to side-with, if not the man with the sore" - Yoruba Proverb!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: Before APC Falls Apart By Remi Oyeyemi by PassingShot(m): 10:44am On Jul 12, 2015
Aspireahead:
I read both articles but I still stick with
Momudu's "let bygone", in truth, this writer
doesn't suggest a way forward.
if APC wants to punish the 'Judases' as they will
like to call them let them do so, if not let them
save us from reading long epistles on the social
social media that won't in any way help our
dwindling economy nor our free falling currency.
The writer clearly suggests a way forward by asking Saraki and Dogara to concede other key principal positions to the "party's supremacists".

It is Momodu that didn't offer any way forward other than "let bygones by bygones"

1 Like

Re: Re: Before APC Falls Apart By Remi Oyeyemi by Excuzeme: 10:44am On Jul 12, 2015
Rilikoko:
Dele Momodu is a big disappointment to say d least,he had warmed up to some of us who sees him as a credible link between we the youth and the old leaders/politicians.but seeing his stand on this treachery act of both Saraki and Dogara is really a big dent on his growing image in the political arena of our nation.its not too late for him to retrace his steps now,cos I really think he can do better!

Are you kidding me?
Dele Momodu, a credible link?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LKWMD! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Re: Before APC Falls Apart By Remi Oyeyemi by Jman06(m): 10:45am On Jul 12, 2015
These APC guys are still licking their wounds for losing out during nass election.

The country is burning, economy is fast dwindling, naira is fast nosediving against the dollar, unemployment is growing worse, nothing is working, Buhari is busy pretending that he knows, even when he knows nothing. All these things are happening, yet the ruling party is busy crying over spilt milk.

What a change!

1 Like

Re: Re: Before APC Falls Apart By Remi Oyeyemi by Excuzeme: 10:47am On Jul 12, 2015
PassingShot:

The writer clearly suggests a way forward by asking Saraki and Dogara to concede other key principal positions to the "party's supremacists".

It is Momodu that didn't offer any way forward other than "let bygones by bygones"

Exactly!
That phrase "let bygones by bygones" .... is the classical cliche of Hypocrites!

They would neither address the issue nor apportion blame but will seek to maintain the status-quo, by sweet shyte under the rug!

Anyway, its Dele Momodu, so l am neither surprised nor bothered
wink wink

3 Likes

Re: Re: Before APC Falls Apart By Remi Oyeyemi by Excuzeme: 10:49am On Jul 12, 2015
Jman06:
These APC guys are still licking their wounds for losing out during nass election.

The country is burning, economy is fast dwindling, naira is fast nosediving against the dollar, unemployment is growing worse, nothing is working, Buhari is busy pretending that he knows, even when he knows nothing. All these things are happening, yet the ruling party is busy crying over spilt milk.

What a change!

Chillax, because YOU are ON FIRE ......does not mean everyone else is burning! grin grin grin
You can burn for all we care!
tongue tongue
Re: Re: Before APC Falls Apart By Remi Oyeyemi by mbulela: 11:00am On Jul 12, 2015
disloman:
God bless u Remi.Don't mind that boy Dele momodu.D guy had lost his respect.He is always bashed on twitter 4 his double standard.
When was he ever respected?
Bob Dee has always been an amala journalist.
It pains me to see a man of such huge talent go to waste.

1 Like

Re: Re: Before APC Falls Apart By Remi Oyeyemi by mbulela: 11:03am On Jul 12, 2015
Rilikoko:

Oh please!
Bob Dee has never been a credible link for any discerning sane mind.
Please try another line.
Re: Re: Before APC Falls Apart By Remi Oyeyemi by Excuzeme: 11:04am On Jul 12, 2015
berrystunn:
[size=20pt]I think APC plans and arrangement is how to fight GEJ if they lost the election...

NO plans and arrangement on how to rule if they win the election.

am sure this is the problem there having ....making plans and arrangement now they're in power, is not easy for them.
its obvious there is noting to show for the first 90days in office

how will they face , economic challenges, and oppositions[/size]

So, in your state of mind, someone sworn-in on May 29, 2015.... has already spent 90days in office, as at today July 12th?
You "#Wailing Wailers" are just so predictably stewpid!
shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Begins UK Return Plans / Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila Won With 281 Votes, Bago Had 76 votes / Ajimobi: I Prefer Being Senator, Not Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.