Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

We Tracked Boko Haram Bombers To Zaria — El-rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Tracked Boko Haram Bombers To Zaria — El-rufai (767 Views)

"Boko Haram Bombers Now Pretend To Be Epileptics To Gather Crowd"- Adamawa Govt / Shiites Trek From Kaduna To Zaria (photos) / Doctors Attending To Zaria Blast Victims (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Tracked Boko Haram Bombers To Zaria — El-rufai by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:12am On Jul 12, 2015
Kaduna State Governor Nasiru el-Rufai has said security forces in the state detected the presence of the suicide bombers, who killed about 40 people in Zaria, through their tracking system.
An explosion believed to be carried out by a female suicide bomber in the Sabon Gari Local Government Area of Kaduna State on Tuesday disrupted the verification exercise of teachers leaving about 40 people dead and many injured.
According to el-Rufai, the telephones of the bombers, believed to be Boko Haram members, which were used in tracking them were switched off in Zaria, making it impossible for the security forces to locate them.
el-Rufai made the disclosure while delivering a talk at the Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme Booth Camp held at the Covenant University, Ota, Ogun State on Saturday.
He explained that the explosion occurred seven hours after the bombers switched off their telephone devices.
He said, “We knew that the forces were coming to Kaduna State with a bomb and we were tracking them. They got to Zaria and switched off their sets and they could not be tracked any longer.”
He reiterated the role of the government in ensuring the security of lives and properties of the citizens, adding that the government should guarantee the rule of law and an enabling environment for entrepreneurs.
To provide sufficient protection for Nigerians, el-Rufai said the country needed twice the size of its current police force.
He said, “We need twice the Police Force we currently have for effective protection. This is one of the things we need to provide and I can assure you that President Muhammadu Buhari is working on it.”

source:
http://www.punchng.com/news/we-tracked-boko-haram-bombers-to-zaria-el-rufai/

cc: lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Tracked Boko Haram Bombers To Zaria — El-rufai by HungerBAD: 6:14am On Jul 12, 2015
Sometimes, after i read the comments of some Politicians, i usually open my safe to stare at my educational certificates to re-assure myself i am actually educated.

Does this El-Rufai think we Nigerians are stupid? the suicide bombers switched what off?tracking system?can somebody give this man an E-SLAP for me please.

5 Likes

Re: We Tracked Boko Haram Bombers To Zaria — El-rufai by SHAMHOOD(m): 6:17am On Jul 12, 2015
No be only track am na field u for talk
Why not track their bomb

2 Likes

Re: We Tracked Boko Haram Bombers To Zaria — El-rufai by Flets: 6:18am On Jul 12, 2015
What is the essence of tracking when you lose it all after their phones are switched off?.... yet they succeed in blowing up over 40 Nigerians.

The so called tracking was useless and shouldn't be referenced. Besides, which non existent tracking system is he even talking about?

Imagine what elrufai would have tweeted if someone under the PDP led govt made such statement a few months back?

1 Like

Re: We Tracked Boko Haram Bombers To Zaria — El-rufai by midolian(m): 6:21am On Jul 12, 2015
"We need twice the police force we have for effective protection. This is one of the things we need to provide, and I can assure you President Muhammadu Buhari is working on it"
Re: We Tracked Boko Haram Bombers To Zaria — El-rufai by Flets: 6:22am On Jul 12, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:

He said, “We need twice the Police Force we currently have for effective protection. This is one of the things we need to provide and I can assure you that President Muhammadu Buhari is working on it.”

source:

How is he working on it? Have any adverts gone out for recruitment into the police force?

These guys needs be reminded campaign and propaganda are over. Every action should be measurable.
Re: We Tracked Boko Haram Bombers To Zaria — El-rufai by youngberry001(m): 6:23am On Jul 12, 2015
HungerBAD:
Sometimes, after i read the comments of some Politicians, i usually open my safe to stare at my educational certificates to re-assure myself i am actually educated.

Does this El-Rufai think we Nigerians are stupid? the suicide bombers switched what off?tracking system?can somebody give this man an E-SLAP for me please.
it done sir undecided

nah shorty wen em be dey worried him

1 Like

Re: We Tracked Boko Haram Bombers To Zaria — El-rufai by YurFatHer: 6:24am On Jul 12, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Kaduna State Governor Nasiru el-Rufai has said security forces in the state detected the presence of the suicide bombers, who killed about 40 people in Zaria, through their tracking system.
An explosion believed to be carried out by a female suicide bomber in the Sabon Gari Local Government Area of Kaduna State on Tuesday disrupted the verification exercise of teachers leaving about 40 people dead and many injured.
According to el-Rufai, the telephones of the bombers, believed to be Boko Haram members, which were used in tracking them were switched off in Zaria, making it impossible for the security forces to locate them.
el-Rufai made the disclosure while delivering a talk at the Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme Booth Camp held at the Covenant University, Ota, Ogun State on Saturday.
He explained that the explosion occurred seven hours after the bombers switched off their telephone devices.
He said, “We knew that the forces were coming to Kaduna State with a bomb and we were tracking them. They got to Zaria and switched off their sets and they could not be tracked any longer.”
He reiterated the role of the government in ensuring the security of lives and properties of the citizens, adding that the government should guarantee the rule of law and an enabling environment for entrepreneurs.
To provide sufficient protection for Nigerians, el-Rufai said the country needed twice the size of its current police force.

source:
lolz. Were yu d one dat lead the team that track them to zaria. Funny man

1 Like

Re: We Tracked Boko Haram Bombers To Zaria — El-rufai by Lordwize(m): 6:30am On Jul 12, 2015
Buhari to double the number of policemen, job don come o, Buhari right hand man said it.
Re: We Tracked Boko Haram Bombers To Zaria — El-rufai by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 12, 2015
ko kon aye oo..telling that to the professors and they were listening and probably believed you?Our educational system has truely dwindled..mallam deceiving prof.

1 Like

Re: We Tracked Boko Haram Bombers To Zaria — El-rufai by Prince081: 6:51am On Jul 12, 2015
El-Rufai, stop deceiving yourself thinking that you are deceiving Nigerians. Propaganda is a way of. Life for APC and all of its members. Their is a thin line between sanity and insanity.

2 Likes

Re: We Tracked Boko Haram Bombers To Zaria — El-rufai by Tallesty1(m): 6:52am On Jul 12, 2015
Flets:
What is the essence of tracking when you lose it all after their phones are switched off?.... yet they succeed in blowing up over 40 Nigerians.

The so called tracking was useless and shouldn't be referenced. Besides, which non existent tracking system is he even talking about?

Imagine what elrufai would have tweeted if someone under the PDP led govt made such statement a few months back?
Have you not noticed that APC is doing exactly thesame thing they accused PDP of?

These guys think Nigerians are dumb like them.

2 Likes

Re: We Tracked Boko Haram Bombers To Zaria — El-rufai by ibkgab001: 7:00am On Jul 12, 2015
And you can't kill them within the 2 hours jorney
Re: We Tracked Boko Haram Bombers To Zaria — El-rufai by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 12, 2015
you Contract and not track

You midget piece of sh1t boko

1 Like

Re: We Tracked Boko Haram Bombers To Zaria — El-rufai by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 12, 2015
midolian:
"We need twice the police force we have for effective protection. This is one of the things we need to provide, and I can assure you President Muhammadu Buhari is working on it"

Who dah fark are you to give us any damn assurances?

silly shill

1 Like

Re: We Tracked Boko Haram Bombers To Zaria — El-rufai by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 12, 2015
HungerBAD:

grin...our politicians are just mere fools if you ask. Me...
Re: We Tracked Boko Haram Bombers To Zaria — El-rufai by mytime24(f): 7:08am On Jul 12, 2015
Story for d gods
Re: We Tracked Boko Haram Bombers To Zaria — El-rufai by chronique(m): 7:13am On Jul 12, 2015
Mumu talk. How can Nigeria ever be great when we consistently elect the dullest of citizens into leadership positions?
Re: We Tracked Boko Haram Bombers To Zaria — El-rufai by ApcSucks: 7:14am On Jul 12, 2015
He'll rufai that one na ya owb episode which we don't wanna know about

(1) (Reply)

Scam! President Buhari’s ‘son’ Arrested For Defrauding Unsuspecting Nigerians / Speeding Truck Kills Couple,son In Anambra (photos) / Ayo Fayose Drops A Bomb Tweet, Calls Former Ekiti APC Lawmaker's “boko Haram”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.