Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,449 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

I Have Got The New Mtn Code For Making Calls Free To All Network - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Have Got The New Mtn Code For Making Calls Free To All Network (673 Views)

List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria / How To Get Mtn N250, N500, N1000 Free Airtime (credit) Bonus While Making Calls / Mtn Bonus: Get Mtn N250, N500, N1000 Free Airtime Bonus While Making Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Got The New Mtn Code For Making Calls Free To All Network by harkman: 2:29am On Mar 08, 2009
Hello all my nairaland brothers I’ve got good news for you, i have got the New MTN CODE for making Calls free to all network and i also have the free SMS software to send sms free to any network ,together with the MTN free browsing code ,mobile to pc and freedom code with opera code

One more thing I have the MTN print out r-charge card login page to generate r-charge card
Brothers this is bomb

Any one needs all this
Here is my cell number
Precious 08082948350

(1) (Reply)

I Have Got The New Mtn Code For Making Calls Free To All Network / Serious Reasons Why Some People Are Poor Today. You Are Not Created Poor / Help For Samsung I700 Windows Mobile .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.