Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Buhari's Delayed Appointments Unsettle APC Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Delayed Appointments Unsettle APC Leaders (21020 Views)

PHOTOS: Ambode, Tinubu And Governors At APC Leaders Forum / Buhari Breaks His Fast With APC Leaders / Aisha Buhari Delayed From Landing By Patience Jonathan - Stella Dimokokorkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Delayed Appointments Unsettle APC Leaders by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 12, 2015
I really miss you GEJ although you bleeped us up

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Delayed Appointments Unsettle APC Leaders by docmajor: 9:22am On Jul 12, 2015
GET ADMISSION INTO FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC NEKEDED OWERRI, WITH OR WITHOUT JAMB. TO ANY DEPARTMENT OF YOUR CHOICE. MORNING EVENING OR WEEKEND PROGRAM..CAL ME... AM IN HND FINALS IN THE HONORABLE INSTITUTION..CALL ME 07063912506
Re: Buhari's Delayed Appointments Unsettle APC Leaders by piper112(m): 9:22am On Jul 12, 2015
Is hé dullar than ur fada or ur generation as a whole? All dis tanoid sef.buhari is nt a man 2 b told wat 2 do or whom 2 appoint as a minister.so jst sitback,relax ans learn how true leaders leader.change is here tongue
stam101:
Nigerians obviously voted a tribalistic and fulani dullard who only cares abt his fellow aboki people.
Abacha still remains the best president of dis country.

Re: Buhari's Delayed Appointments Unsettle APC Leaders by philips70(m): 9:24am On Jul 12, 2015
omenka:
This article is nothing but a jumble of conjectures and suppostions.

Check my earlier posts on Nigerian media. Sometimes I just wish this is a military regime and they are all proscribed. Market women are better than these guys. Damn!
Re: Buhari's Delayed Appointments Unsettle APC Leaders by ideykwum: 9:25am On Jul 12, 2015
cheesy I like that!! IDP!!! Internally Displaced Politician!

INTROVERT:
Instead of them to be focusing on governance and bringing the dividends of democracy, they are looking towards 2019 and looking for FINANCIAL REHABILITATION. grin
They have forgotten their campaign promises.

START QUOTE
These days, you hardly see national leader (Tinubu) talking excitedly about the party or the government, apparently because he has been shut out and doesn't know what is happening.

"The story is the same with former governor of Rivers State, Chibuike Amaechi. The situation is not helped by the pressure from their political foot soldiers seeking financial rehabilitation after being in the opposition for several years," offered another source.
END QUOTE

Can it be said TINUBU is an IDP (internally displaced politician) because I think Amaechi met with Buhari yesterday and I think he might be given an AMBASSADORIAL POST exile with the recall of all ambassadors.
Re: Buhari's Delayed Appointments Unsettle APC Leaders by docphresh(m): 9:29am On Jul 12, 2015
Buhari. . One man army
Re: Buhari's Delayed Appointments Unsettle APC Leaders by berrystunn(m): 9:30am On Jul 12, 2015
[size=20pt]APC do not care about the interest of this country they only care about their selfish greed ,

there is nothing to show for first 90days in office

there busy with 2019 ,in the other hand they're busy losing their supporters for 2019.

May GOD help us.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Delayed Appointments Unsettle APC Leaders by Nicepoker(m): 9:30am On Jul 12, 2015
stam101:
Nigerians obviously voted a tribalistic and fulani dullard who only cares abt his fellow aboki people.

Abacha was never a president of the country.
Re: Buhari's Delayed Appointments Unsettle APC Leaders by docphresh(m): 9:30am On Jul 12, 2015
piper112:
Is hé dullar than ur fada or ur generation as a whole? All dis tanoid sef.buhari is nt a man 2 b told wat 2 do or whom 2 appoint as a minister.so jst sitback,relax ans learn how true leaders leader.change is here tongue
common keep quiet.. is buhari God?
Re: Buhari's Delayed Appointments Unsettle APC Leaders by neocortex: 9:31am On Jul 12, 2015
Buhari is working, enemies are hating
Snail Baba cheesy
Re: Buhari's Delayed Appointments Unsettle APC Leaders by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 12, 2015
The non constitution of the cabinet has led to increase in attacks from BH, loss of confidence by investors in our economy and communication mix-up
Re: Buhari's Delayed Appointments Unsettle APC Leaders by bigerboy200: 9:34am On Jul 12, 2015
People are just writing all sort of gibberish to sell their news papers...well I blame some gullible Nigerians who chose to chew and digest all the nonsense that comes out of d writers imagination.. was this not how they told us Osinbanjo was qualified to attend security meetings and that he would need stimulation and some training in secrecy to be qualified...lmao.. these reporters minds are so full of shit..

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Delayed Appointments Unsettle APC Leaders by Nicepoker(m): 9:34am On Jul 12, 2015
Baba Old wine
Re: Buhari's Delayed Appointments Unsettle APC Leaders by bewizle(m): 9:34am On Jul 12, 2015
APC=Agrieved People's Concord. Unobtainable anywhere in d world
Re: Buhari's Delayed Appointments Unsettle APC Leaders by amnesty7: 9:35am On Jul 12, 2015
Slow and steady, Baba.
Re: Buhari's Delayed Appointments Unsettle APC Leaders by Gibbrous: 9:48am On Jul 12, 2015
BABASLOWMOTION
Re: Buhari's Delayed Appointments Unsettle APC Leaders by IYANGBALI: 9:48am On Jul 12, 2015
One thing is certain,PMB knows that he doesn't need APC and all the people that helped him get to the top again,because he aint coming out in 2019,hence his one man army's behaviour at doing things the way he likes and at his own pace,but I pray it doesn't boomerang on him. Like the saying goes,remember the people you meet{use} on your way up,because you will need them on your way down. The poster below me is an antichrist. grin
Re: Buhari's Delayed Appointments Unsettle APC Leaders by izzieman: 9:55am On Jul 12, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
The non constitution of the cabinet has led to increase in attacks from BH, loss of confidence by investors in our economy and communication mix-up

What loss of confidence are you referring to? That was lost a long time ago. When the right structures are re-established, the world would beat a path to our shores. Most people are too young to know that we once had a system that got bastardized.
Re: Buhari's Delayed Appointments Unsettle APC Leaders by carzola(m): 9:56am On Jul 12, 2015
dre11:

Why National Assembly APC caucus crisis may linger
Chuks Akunna and Onyebuchi Ezigbo in Abuja

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buharis-delayed-appointments-unsettle-apc-leaders/214382/

Re: Buhari's Delayed Appointments Unsettle APC Leaders by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 12, 2015
philips70:

Check my earlier posts on Nigerian media. Sometimes I just wish this is a military regime and they are all proscribed. Market women are better than these guys. Damn!

loooooool because the article has caused your heart more harm than good, but Amaechi news and ladikpo market news sweet you, haaaaahahaha
Re: Buhari's Delayed Appointments Unsettle APC Leaders by berrystunn(m): 10:01am On Jul 12, 2015
neocortex:
Buhari is working, enemies are hating
Snail Baba cheesy

name 3 things
Re: Buhari's Delayed Appointments Unsettle APC Leaders by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:02am On Jul 12, 2015
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Delayed Appointments Unsettle APC Leaders by philips70(m): 10:05am On Jul 12, 2015
kaycid77:

loooooool because the article has caused your heart more harm than good, but Amaechi news and ladikpo market news sweet you, haaaaahahaha

Wrong. If this news article is true, then I have every cause to be happy. My support to Buhari's administration has no personalities but purely a patriotic call to duty. I have an army in my house to nurture to a sound maturity so I can't wish my government to fail. I am not stupid and owes no politician any obligation.
Re: Buhari's Delayed Appointments Unsettle APC Leaders by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 12, 2015
stam101:

Your own brain is even maggot infested
Re: Buhari's Delayed Appointments Unsettle APC Leaders by baralatie(m): 10:06am On Jul 12, 2015
INTROVERT:
Instead of them to be focusing on governance and bringing the dividends of democracy, they are looking towards 2019 and looking for FINANCIAL REHABILITATION. grin

START QUOTE
These days, you hardly see national leader (Tinubu) talking excitedly about the party or the government, apparently because he has been shut out and doesn't know what is happening.

"The story is the same with former governor of Rivers State, Chibuike Amaechi. The situation is not helped by the pressure from their political foot soldiers seeking financial rehabilitation after being in the opposition for several years," offered another source.
END QUOTE

Can it be said TINUBU is an IDP (internally displaced politician) because I think Amaechi met with Buhari yesterday and I think he might be given an AMBASSADORIAL POST exile with the recall of all ambassadors.
I don't think buhari get amaechi time.
Re: Buhari's Delayed Appointments Unsettle APC Leaders by opiaoku: 10:06am On Jul 12, 2015
omenka:
This article is nothing but a jumble of conjectures and suppostions.

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Lier Muhammed is charlatan
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Aregbesola is a nincompoop
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig
Igbokwe is a goat
Oby is a concubine
Rochas is a crook
Re: Buhari's Delayed Appointments Unsettle APC Leaders by baralatie(m): 10:08am On Jul 12, 2015
izzieman:

What loss of confidence are you referring to? That was lost a long time ago. When the right structures are re-established, the world would beat a path to our shores. Most people are too young to know that we once had a system that got bastardized.
The stock market is sluggish with negative outlook.and what structures are you specifically referring to .
Re: Buhari's Delayed Appointments Unsettle APC Leaders by Krossbow123: 10:13am On Jul 12, 2015
INTROVERT:

START QUOTE

END QUOTE

I dey feel.... U get too get sense
Re: Buhari's Delayed Appointments Unsettle APC Leaders by Ugik(m): 10:24am On Jul 12, 2015
Since this is a mere permutation and imagination from whoever wrote this,i wouldnt say much but suffix it to say that theres no smoke without fire..the APC as a party helped buhari win the election but in my own opinion,its not a right but a privillege if he allows them quota to pick ministerial nominnes.but i belive he should be allowed time and let the traditional 100 days in office hold before nigerians,independent critics and pdp loyalist judge him
Re: Buhari's Delayed Appointments Unsettle APC Leaders by Ceeflo(m): 10:44am On Jul 12, 2015
Seems Buhari is a confused man. Plus we are beginning to feel we made a wrong decision. We fought against GEJ's government because we wanted to upstage corruption, but Buhari has offered nothing.... Deafening silence and snail steps. He is ruling like a biased military dictator.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Delayed Appointments Unsettle APC Leaders by Chigold101(m): 10:46am On Jul 12, 2015
googlepikin:
Tinubu is trying to fight his masters the Hausa's.
his power no recham, abi him wan die...
Re: Buhari's Delayed Appointments Unsettle APC Leaders by Chigold101(m): 10:49am On Jul 12, 2015
Jkyoung:
I really miss you GEJ although you bleeped us up
my brother i miss him too...
Please dont go there... The man bleeped up big time but he is still better than what we have now...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayo Omoboriowo Has Not Been Sacked As Buhari's Personal Photographer - Ahmaad / Uyo Rally: APC Diverted N478m NDDC Fund To Rent Crowd For Buhari – PDP / Afenifere Tackles Osinbajo: You Are A Pastor, Stop Lying; Nigeria Not Safe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.