Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,307 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Commanding The Supernatural By The Power Of The Tongue - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Commanding The Supernatural By The Power Of The Tongue (4891 Views)

MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. / Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) / On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Commanding The Supernatural By The Power Of The Tongue by samblessed: 7:38am On Jul 12, 2015
We will be exploring how our words determine our place in the realms of the supernatural.

Firstly, it is important to know that what we say is what we see and what we cannot say, we cannot see.
Moreover, what we say can completely devalue the revelation we receive from God and His Word. Thus, the signs we command are the products of our words. Remember, the Bible says: Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof (Proverbs 18:21; See also Mark 11:23).
Therefore, it is important to know that we command the supernatural by engaging our tongues effectively according to the terms of scriptures.
This is because what we declare is what God confirms.
Moreover, whatever is too big for our mouths is too big for our lives.
However, it is important to recognize that it is not just saying the words that make it work, but saying it boldly, openly and unashamedly (Mark 8:38; Psalms 119:46; Romans 1:16). The moment we stop saying what we want to see, we stop seeing it.

What are the virtues inherent in the words we
speak?

• The words of our mouths are creative after the order of Christ (Genesis 1:1- 31; Proverbs 18:21).

• The words we speak are prophetic: The problem is not the issue; what we say is what determines the happenings in our lives (Isaiah 14:24; Mark 11:23; 2 Peter 1:19).

• Our words are reproductive: Our words are spiritual seeds sown into our future. What we say today is what we will see tomorrow.
Again, we understand that God’s Words are seeds; thus, when we engage same, our future is guaranteed (Genesis 8:22; Luke 8:11; 1 Peter 1:23).
Therefore, the tongue is a mystery in our tongues. Last week, we examined the creative, prophetic and that we engage to be in command of signs.
The challenges of our lives are not the issue; it is our declarations that determine whether that situation remains a problem or a solution.
This is because God cannot do anything outside what we say.
Thus, we must be careful what we say because a misuse
of our tongues can lead to disuse of our lives (Psalms 81:10-15; Luke 21:15).
Therefore, by the power of your tongue, I decree your
long awaited miracles delivered in Jesus’ name!

Are you born again? This means, have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Saviour and Lord? If you haven’t, you can do
so as you say this prayer: “Lord Jesus, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins.
Cleanse me with Your precious Blood. Deliver me from sin and satan to serve the Living God. Today, I accept You as my Lord and Saviour. Thank You Jesus for saving me! Now I know I am born again!”
-By Bishop David Oyedepo.(Culled from the book Commanding the Supernatural)

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash. / Diego Simeone; Torres And The Big Lesson. / FIVE Sons Of God Almighty And Their Attributes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.