Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,443 members, 7,850,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:33 AM

How My Father Survived With 32 Wives - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Father Survived With 32 Wives (639 Views)

Should I Send My Father This Message Our Family Is tearing apart / Pregnant Lady Who Survived Fire Burn Shares Lovely Pregnancy Photos / My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Father Survived With 32 Wives by gistblognaija(f): 8:16am On Jul 12, 2015
The Adelebu Pankelemesi's Children sheds more light about their home and how their late father had lived and survived with his 32 wives. The first and only surviving son Nurudeen said, i was only still tender about two years old when my late father died but until now i can never forget what he looked like and how he cared for us. I Learnt a lot about him from my brothers and sisters and how he lived his life. The fourth daughter Silifat, added that their father was a hero that this country has not yet given his deserved honour. My father was a great thinker. A hero is not often given appreciation until after his works have been reviewed mostly after his death. When asked how he treated the family Nurudeen added that the late dad loved his children and did a lot to unite his large family. Like i said before, i was two years old before he died but my siblings talked of his generosity, kindness and fear of God. He loved his children so much and if not for his untimely death at the age of 43, we would have had the best Education. Silifat added that their father was a disciplined man who cared for his children and trained them all in Gods way. He was a man who can never tolerate nonsense from any of his children and he hated children wandering about. As a muslim she continued, he makes sure the ethics of the religion had a firm root in our lives. But despite that, he accommodated other religious beliefs.

www.gistblognaija.com/2015/07/how-my-dad-survived-with-32-wives.html?
Re: How My Father Survived With 32 Wives by kingseric22(m): 8:17am On Jul 12, 2015
Re: How My Father Survived With 32 Wives by INTROVERT(f): 8:18am On Jul 12, 2015
Solomon had 1000 women please who is ya father. grin
Re: How My Father Survived With 32 Wives by heykims(m): 8:18am On Jul 12, 2015
What a peculiar mess turned to "Penkelemesi" by the then Ibadan folks.

Any 32 wives not alarming enough, na for this world we meet am..
Re: How My Father Survived With 32 Wives by Visocrate(m): 8:24am On Jul 12, 2015
the guy try
Re: How My Father Survived With 32 Wives by chineloSA(f): 9:07am On Jul 12, 2015
32?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: How My Father Survived With 32 Wives by gistblognaija(f): 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
chineloSA:
32?? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Lol Fuji house of multiplication.

1 Like

Re: How My Father Survived With 32 Wives by Haywhymido(m): 2:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
good to knw

(1) (Reply)

Type Of Nairalanders / Naughty Wife Talks: Keep It Real / When A Filling Station Manager Cracks Dry Jokes & U Laugh Because Need Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.