Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,357 members, 7,812,013 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

The Response I Got From A Usher In Church Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Response I Got From A Usher In Church Today (758 Views)

Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) / Queen Esther, An Usher: "Apostle Suleman And I Were In Sexual Relationship" / Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Response I Got From A Usher In Church Today by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 12, 2015
I was in a church and in need of charge for the offering, this was the reply I got from the usher that was ment to change my money 1k for me...

Re: The Response I Got From A Usher In Church Today by INTROVERT(f): 9:17am On Jul 12, 2015
grin

See scama shocked
Re: The Response I Got From A Usher In Church Today by MrFlavvor(m): 9:17am On Jul 12, 2015
Re: The Response I Got From A Usher In Church Today by TrishaP(f): 9:19am On Jul 12, 2015
u were so much in a hurry to create a topic. I Don't see anything wrong with the response.

4 Likes

Re: The Response I Got From A Usher In Church Today by ELTON123(m): 9:19am On Jul 12, 2015
Lol

I also received this when I went to my friends church

Nawa oo. Church don turn to market
Re: The Response I Got From A Usher In Church Today by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 12, 2015
I tire ooo
Re: The Response I Got From A Usher In Church Today by Tolexander: 9:23am On Jul 12, 2015
TrishaP:
u were so much in a hurry to create a topic. I Don't see anything wrong with the response
that is the normal way in church, nothing so wrong with it.
Re: The Response I Got From A Usher In Church Today by Bugatie(m): 9:23am On Jul 12, 2015
jaittofidelix1:
I was in a church and in need of charge for the offering, this was the reply I got from the usher that was ment to change my money 1k for me...

You asked a question and an answer was given, what did you expect? For her to start other opening envelopes looking for change for you.

It also doesn't look good asking for change from the offertory box in church

1 Like

Re: The Response I Got From A Usher In Church Today by TDonald: 9:24am On Jul 12, 2015
Keep on pricing GOD undecided

1 Like

Re: The Response I Got From A Usher In Church Today by delishpot: 9:24am On Jul 12, 2015
OP, what is the problem gaaaannn? Cos so far, I have seen nothing wrong. Shebi you want change? The usher said after offering they will give you change, so wetin dey wrong there? Abi did she not give you the change as promised? If so, then I see where you are comming from.
Re: The Response I Got From A Usher In Church Today by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 12, 2015
Op you sure say na Church or Business center Height of disrespect taking Paper selfie on God's Temple?undecided
Re: The Response I Got From A Usher In Church Today by amokeme(f): 9:41am On Jul 12, 2015
Next time, make sure you have the exact amount you want to use as offering.. BTW, I don't see anything wrong with what the usher did. You wanted change and he/she was trying to get that for you
Re: The Response I Got From A Usher In Church Today by Starships4u(m): 9:41am On Jul 12, 2015
Why creating a thread in a Church?? Cant you wait till after service??
Re: The Response I Got From A Usher In Church Today by ChiSun27(m): 9:45am On Jul 12, 2015
@ OP....what is the essence of this thread?
Re: The Response I Got From A Usher In Church Today by Kingsasian(m): 9:54am On Jul 12, 2015
Of all places on earth na church you see to find change and yesterday was saturday. You must be out of your mind. Na your type Jesus pursue from temple.
Re: The Response I Got From A Usher In Church Today by neutrotoba(m): 9:56am On Jul 12, 2015
TrishaP:
u were so much in a hurry to create a topic. I Don't see anything wrong with the response.
Thank you ooooo

I hope this doesn't make fp
Re: The Response I Got From A Usher In Church Today by 5minsmadness: 10:05am On Jul 12, 2015
TrishaP:
Na guilty conscience dey worry op.
He knw say if na him he go chop the change gan.
Re: The Response I Got From A Usher In Church Today by ideatoprince18(m): 10:12am On Jul 12, 2015
dt usher is a FRAUD!!!!! badt sharp usher

(1) (Reply)

7 Tips On How To Overcome Temptations & Addicted Sins. Part 2 / Why Children Are Useful / Baning Of Hijab Is Not The Solution :muslim Right Concern (muric)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.