Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,862 members, 7,824,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

How Do I Tell My Step Father About My Site? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Do I Tell My Step Father About My Site? (781 Views)

How Can I Tell My Babe That I Want To Marry Her? / Snake Killed At My Site / When Should I Tell My Landlord I Want To Move Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell My Step Father About My Site? by PRODUTIM1(m): 10:03am On Jul 12, 2015
Have been keeping the building of my house from my step father.I once lived with him for like six years before renting my own apartment.He was also the one that got me the job have been doing now for the past six years. Only my mum and wife are aware of this building because I kept it a secret even from my siblings.Two days ago,my mum called that step dad told her he heard somewhere that I bought a land.Now I think is time to tell him but how do I go about it? Am sure he is not going to be happy with my action.
Re: How Do I Tell My Step Father About My Site? by neutrotoba(m): 10:06am On Jul 12, 2015
Why have you been hiding your progress from somone who means so well?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Step Father About My Site? by neutrotoba(m): 10:06am On Jul 12, 2015
Why have you been hiding your progress from someone who means so well?
Re: How Do I Tell My Step Father About My Site? by ChiSun27(m): 10:07am On Jul 12, 2015
U were really misled.

Just buy a bottle of wine and prostrate before him that actually you have a building going on but that you wanted it to be a surprise to him.
Re: How Do I Tell My Step Father About My Site? by ChiSun27(m): 10:08am On Jul 12, 2015
neutrotoba:
Why have you been hiding your progress from somone who means so well?

In fact eehhhh....d dude f up big time.
Re: How Do I Tell My Step Father About My Site? by PRODUTIM1(m): 10:21am On Jul 12, 2015
No disrespect to him,but he is someone that is very envious. And when I told my pastor he asked me not to tell him then that it should be later.
Re: How Do I Tell My Step Father About My Site? by Starships4u(m): 10:57am On Jul 12, 2015
Oga I'm as confused as u are...
Re: How Do I Tell My Step Father About My Site? by cruxkhalif: 3:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
Since your pastor is your decision-making helper, why are you asking us here? Go back and ask your pastor what to do next!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Step Father About My Site? by idu1(m): 4:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
PRODUTIM1:
No disrespect to him,but he is someone that is very envious. And when I told my pastor he asked me not to tell him then that it should be later.
If he's that envious as you said he ll not allow you to live with him and later find a job for you.

My bro u an ingrate....
Re: How Do I Tell My Step Father About My Site? by danowena: 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
PRODUTIM1:
Have been keeping the building of my house from my step father.I once lived with him for like six years before renting my own apartment.He was also the one that got me the job have been doing now for the past six years. Only my mum and wife are aware of this building because I kept it a secret even from my siblings.Two days ago,my mum called that step dad told her he heard somewhere that I bought a land.Now I think is time to tell him but how do I go about it? Am sure he is not going to be happy with my action.

1. You are an ingrate and you really fukked up. Are u sure that ur pastor can house, feed another man's child for 6 yrs and still help him get a job?

2. Like someone mentioned earlier, go to ur pastor for advise since he gave u the first one.

3. As a repentant guy, I wud expect u to beg ur step dad as you would beg an important elderly person.

(1) (Reply)

Save 80% Cost Of Your Salary With Solar And Inverter Power Backup / Mini Flat @bourdilion Ikoyi / Update: Termination Of Contract Of Falomo Shopping Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.