Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,619 members, 7,820,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos (47933 Views)

Fresh Explosion Rocks Borno State / APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Cars In Church In Benin Today / Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by ridimic1: 3:39pm On Jul 12, 2015
opiaoku:

a useless, incompetent, docile, Hopless bastard, and illiterate terrorist Daura dullard as president

gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla

he's not even fit for an sug president.

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

btw your father don't have brain

Lmao dis guy dis Ur pattern of yabbing na number 1

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by otipoju(m): 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
christinie:
Buhari call your boys to order. You used to pay them to cause mayhem but stopped paying them when you took over from GEJ whose Government you promised to make ungovernable and you did indeed. Buhari continue to pay your boys o. He who fetched ant infested firewood has invited lizards.

Fine face, Ba Lakaye
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by bbjummy: 4:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
2undexy:

I don't think u av that thing called brain sir, sorry to say that......do u realise u are bashing a president?
undecided undecidedWake up and face reality.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
Mattkent:

You!
That means you're an alien. you re not from this planet not to talk of being a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by christinie(f): 5:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
celeron40:
I really doubt that you do.. All make-up, no brain.
ewu

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by celeron40(m): 6:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
christinie:
ewu
Finally, in the language you are used to.
Bush girl feeling funky.
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by tomakint: 7:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
ritababe:
don't worry, we are winning the war.
Indeed!
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by fyxboss(m): 8:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
christinie:
Buhari call your boys to order. You used to pay them to cause mayhem but stopped paying them when you took over from GEJ whose Government you promised to make ungovernable and you did indeed. Buhari continue to pay your boys o. He who fetched ant infested firewood has invited lizards.
babe why do u think buhari is involved?
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by christinie(f): 8:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
fyxboss:
babe why do u think buhari is involved?
"I will make Nig ungoverble for you" -Buhari to GEJ.
"Buhari is a terrorist". - El-Rufai.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by fyxboss(m): 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
christinie:
"I will make Nig ungoverble for you" -Buhari to GEJ.
"Buhari is a terrorist". - El-Rufai.
i don't wanna believe that sha... But i'm tired of ''i will'', i wanna see actions joo

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by HRich(m): 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
richybanky:

Pls can u tell us d work of d president, many pple voted Buhari in cus we thought he's going to end boko guys since its somehow difficult for Gej, bt as I can see now dere is no different btw APC and PDP
Good you said by yourself.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Pque(m): 9:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
My church that is. Innocent people there. Buhari do something! Do something.
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by dangermouse(m): 11:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
opiaoku:
Buhari is a baboon an illiterate terrorist that keeps forking aisha even at his old age.

Buhari is busy sipping burukutu touring Daura with pampers just to dance with his malnourished cows while his country burns

Hopless bastard illiterate Daura dullard kunu sipping monkey gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Lier Muhammed is charlatan
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Aregbesola is a nincompoop
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig
Igbokwe is a goat
Oby is a concubine
Rochas is a crook

Thunder fire the illiterate Daura dullard there
guy u dey vex oo,i no blame u shaa.thier is no smoke without fire.
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by lionphil(m): 11:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
joe4christ:
So, upon all the prayers and fasting Nigerians have been hammering to the hearing of God, he seems not concerned with the blood of the innocent being spilled on a daily basis by these boko boys, and yet someone will tell me God is good?
And yet he chosed not to solve our problem despite the plea and tears of his people.
Today, I stop believing in no God, if he is real, she should have stepped up his game.

What an irresponsible God it is!

First things first, please the name you chose is misleading for someone who decides to post such poo.

There are times I myself have felt the need to neglect the fact that he exists. Truth be told if we all cry to God for something...for example, Nigeria vs Cameroon...both citizens pray to win, who will God answer?

In your past, you can remember times when you prayed to him for something and he obliged... Bottomline bro, God ain't your slave that you will beckon on to solve all your problems... Grow up!
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by AmarachiOnuoha(m): 2:15am On Jul 13, 2015
christinie:
me with boko sect? God forbid!
Me too I denounce them, God forbid! and God save his people.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by free13: 9:20am On Jul 13, 2015
Na wa oo....
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
christinie:
he is their godfather. They even nominated him to negotiate bw them and the GEJ Govt. Buhari is evil.

give the guy some break. He is no miracle worker. Even the US battled alqoeda for years and you have to agree with me that his progress was faster than anybody's when it comes to boko haram.. And about PMB being their godfather, tel me what he has got to gain frm that,And where he got the money to fund them
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
LockDown69:

You are everything but sane. I find it sickening that people cannot think rationally in this time and age. People like you is the reason why we are where we are, change your mindset.
as in
u get am
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
WIZGUY69:
sigh
not again. going to church is now a crime in Nigeria right
Why did people turn blind eyes and deaf ears to when boko haram attacked mosques
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
opiaoku:
Buhari is a baboon an illiterate terrorist that keeps forking aisha even at his old age.

Buhari is busy sipping burukutu touring Daura with pampers just to dance with his malnourished cows while his country burns

Hopless bastard illiterate Daura dullard kunu sipping monkey gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Lier Muhammed is charlatan
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Aregbesola is a nincompoop
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig
Igbokwe is a goat
Oby is a concubine
Rochas is a crook

Thunder fire the illiterate Daura dullard there

all I can see here is a PDP fan, APc hater and someone who uses his mouth often than he use his brain
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by christinie(f): 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
omoshelwa:

give the guy some break. He is no miracle worker. Even the US battled alqoeda for years and you have to agree with me that his progress was faster than anybody's when it comes to boko haram.. And about PMB being their godfather, tel me what he has got to gain frm that,And where he got the money to fund them
Give the guy a break you didn't give GEJ despite the fact that GEJ's efforts to buy weapons were initially frustrated by enemies of Nig? America battled Al Queda for years yet u wanted GEJ to finish your self-afflicted Boko within few years? You are partial.
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 13, 2015
christinie:
Give the guy a break you didn't give GEJ despite the fact that GEJ's efforts to buy weapons were initially frustrated by enemies of Nig? America battled Al Queda for years yet u wanted GEJ to finish your self-afflicted Boko within few years? You are partial.
Sir, there's a wide gap between GEJ's 'few years and PMB's 2 months. Just 2 mnths in office and you are putting this kind of pressure on him? Haba!

All I see here are pple who are waiting to pounce on PMB on any mishap that befalls nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Dismissal Of Service Chiefs / See How Tinubu Square Was Remodeled Over The Years (PHOTOS) / Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.