Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,841 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Which Network Customer Care Is Most Annoying - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Network Customer Care Is Most Annoying (498 Views)

Which Network Data Plan Lasts Longer? / In terms Of Data Plan, Which Network Is Your Best In 2015? / Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Network Customer Care Is Most Annoying by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 12, 2015
cry crynow I know how eager you are to comment empty hen but seriously this costumer care thing is getting on ma nerves..

The other day I loaded 100naira only to be notified that 3naira had been deducted for daily celeb gist cry. The worst part is that I wanted to use the credit for subscription purposes

Furiously, I dailed 180 (mtn costumer care)
. And after waiting for what seemed to be like forever

I heard Thanks for using the mtn customers service

The worst part is that u can't do anything to them

. But I take solitude in the joy I get when I cheat them (simple server wise) angry

Share your experiences with these communication dictators in the name of ISPs
Re: Which Network Customer Care Is Most Annoying by Horlufemi(m): 10:33am On Jul 12, 2015
Number one Airtel. These ones are the Oga at rudeness, 2. MTN, 3. Glo, Etisalat no bad agent.

1 Like

Re: Which Network Customer Care Is Most Annoying by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 12, 2015
All

1 Like

Re: Which Network Customer Care Is Most Annoying by fetty2008: 10:54am On Jul 12, 2015
GLO and Airtel
Re: Which Network Customer Care Is Most Annoying by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 12, 2015
glo na
Re: Which Network Customer Care Is Most Annoying by Collinz2(m): 10:57am On Jul 12, 2015
Na mtn they are jst too $tup!d.
Re: Which Network Customer Care Is Most Annoying by Jboyossai(m): 11:06am On Jul 12, 2015
Well, to me its MTN...never call them during the day, if not, 30mins is too small for you....had a problem with my sim few months back, i don't know but anytime i recharge, they wipe it without any notice...so i decided to call them...took like 40mins before they picked the call(i knew it will take time for them to pick so i just dialed it then put my phone on speaker)...i complained to them but they said they deducted it for my caller tone, health tips,and many more....i was surprised cos i didnt subscribed for all of this except caller tone....so i asked can you refund my money and unsubscribe me from those and they said, no refund of money after payment....i just vex cut call, enter google straight in search of all the subscription deactivation code.....

1 Like

Re: Which Network Customer Care Is Most Annoying by forke(m): 11:16am On Jul 12, 2015
na airtel, dem go allow u talk finish b4 dem cut call

1 Like

Re: Which Network Customer Care Is Most Annoying by augster(m): 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
It's definitely MTN. You'll call the customer care that something is wrong with your sim they'll tell you nothing is wrong with it. And Never call during the day. They won't pick.
Airtel has never answered my call too.
Re: Which Network Customer Care Is Most Annoying by encryptjay(m): 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
Mtn customer care during the day is a waste of time.
There was a time I called them, I slept off for abt one hour plus. Immediately I woke up , they answered me grin
Re: Which Network Customer Care Is Most Annoying by good4all: 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
Airtel, Glo, MTN and Etisalat

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ And Galaxy Note 5 Unveiled / How To Record Android Smartphone Screen With Gravitybox And Xposed Installer / Blackberry Has Updated The "Passport," Its Oddball, Square Smartphone -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.