Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] (8152 Views)

2face Visits Paul And Anita Okoye, Freda Francis In US (Photos) / Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) / Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From High School In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] by petsolo15(m): 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
Yustash001:
How is this possible?..How did he conceive?
Re: Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2015
oloriooko:
I thought one of the faggotz carried the baby dis not know it was a confused surrogate woman that did it
So what's the emotional show of shame they are all displaying
Make amadioha take their laps do asun

So amadioha never go find boko people for sambisa to strike them dead but amadioha go book ticket enter plane go America go put mouth for matter wey no concern am.

Continuuuuu cheesytongue

Meanwhile, Nigerians should learn to face the issues bothering them at home and leave Americans alone to their own wahala abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] by xcobalimitless(m): 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
rubish life

1 Like

Re: Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] by Fulaman198(m): 6:14pm On Jul 12, 2015
World is coming to an end
Re: Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] by Fulaman198(m): 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
As long as Nigerians don't copy this nonsense, I'm happy
Re: Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
Fulaman198:
World is coming to an end
It is at the end

1 Like

Re: Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] by Fulaman198(m): 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
MuhdG:

It is at the end

Loll grin
Re: Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] by Fulaman198(m): 6:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
MuhdG:

It is at the end

Happy birthday BTW bro, Maanditaare jam e kisal bandirawo
Re: Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
Fulaman198:

Happy birthday BTW bro, Maanditaare jam e kisal bandirawo

Haahahaa. Thanks bro, Miyetti

1 Like

Re: Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] by koolpal(m): 6:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
why sorrogate...? If not PANADOL sorry then it is not...
Re: Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
standd:

So amadioha never go find boko people for sambisa to strike them dead but amadioha go book ticket enter plane go America go put mouth for matter wey no concern am.

Continuuuuu cheesytongue

Meanwhile, Nigerians should learn to face the issues bothering them at home and leave Americans alone to their own wahala abeg.

You will meet that man of your dreams and get married before this year runs out and if you're married, your home will be as sweet as honey and your husband will have no cause to divorce for that senseful- (English mine) comment.
Re: Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Your will meet that man of your dreams and get married before this year runs out and if you're married, your home will be as sweet as honey and your husband will have no cause to divorce for that senseful- (English mine) comment.

Lolcheesy You really pray that I get married before this year runs out... tongue
Bro, you will have to pay for the wedding oh cheesy

Amen to the part where you said my home will be as sweet as honey smiley

Thank you
Re: Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] by adamilen(f): 7:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
Me sef dey wonder o.

chrisbaba1:
I bet the surrogate mum wants her child back. You didnt even have the baby why get naked, why the tears? These gay people
Re: Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
standd:

Lolcheesy You really pray that I get married before this year runs out... tongue Bro, you will have to pay for the wedding oh cheesy
Amen to the part where you said my home will be as sweet as honey smiley
Thank you
Hahaha! It feels good to make others feel good. You're welcome anyway.
Re: Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] by oloriooko(m): 7:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
standd:

Continuuuuu cheesytongue

Hope your rear entry is still intact grin
Cuz sound you are one of them which amadioha will use for barbeque sharp sharp
Re: Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] by tayoxx(m): 9:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
E le ooo...so man don dey get
belle
Re: Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] by cococandy(f): 9:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
Why are the gay people taking all the attention?
What about their female counter parts the lesbians.
Re: Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] by snowbaby(f): 9:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hmmmmmmm, sign of end time things
Re: Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] by Masterclass32: 9:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
america sick as usual.
Re: Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] by marwanafrica: 11:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
I pray the child shdnt be a threat to the world
Re: Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] by Nemesis99(m): 11:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
that's an innocent abomination. na God go punish those guys sha! oloriburuku fellows. and see thise idiots too being emotional mtchw
Re: Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
My own wahala be say......

Why dem pull cloth na? undecided angry
Re: Married Gay Dad Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy In US [PHOTOS] by omoreporter: 11:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
hmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel And Girlfriend Chidinma Packed Into The New House Tonight / Video Vixen Venita Akpofure Engages In Twitter Fight / Adaeze Aduaka Kicks Off "Educate A Child" Project In Awka Schools, Shares Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.