Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Painting Of A Lekki Building - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Painting Of A Lekki Building (1299 Views)

Lekki Building Collapse: Ambode Sacks MD Of Building Control Agency, 3 Others / Lagos State Releases Statement On Lekki Building Collapse That Killed 18 / Woman And Her Baby Die In Lekki Building Collapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Painting Of A Lekki Building by gbadexy(m): 11:23am On Jul 12, 2015
I was privileged to produce and supply this nairaland couple.
Very easy going and understand pair.

Re: Painting Of A Lekki Building by gbadexy(m): 11:28am On Jul 12, 2015
The exterior of this building was treated with a specially formulated organo silicanoate penetrative sealant to help reduce porosity of the building to water and densify the concrete and plaster

Re: Painting Of A Lekki Building by Tylerblaze9(m): 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
Aiit you try sha but I think my room painting is more dope than this, mind you I did it myself... No hard feelings dude.
Re: Painting Of A Lekki Building by Starships4u(m): 12:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
Cute
Re: Painting Of A Lekki Building by gbadexy(m): 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
Tylerblaze9:
Aiit you try sha but I think my room painting is more dope than this, mind you I did it myself... No hard feelings dude.
I produced the paint and didnt do the application.
i think it was applied on a textured surface, hence why the place where different colours merge not perfectly straight.
you would like it when seen though as it is satin applied over textured paint.
Re: Painting Of A Lekki Building by mufutau55(m): 4:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
gbadexy:

I produced the paint and didnt do the application.
i think it was applied on a textured surface, hence why the place where different colours merge not perfectly straight.
you would like it when seen though as it is satin applied over textured paint.

Good work and quality paint. The Client should have applied a demarcation stripe line with different color like cream in-between the two paints to make the paints stand-out. Just my opinion... there is nothing wrong with the paintings though... And the PVC ceilings matches nicely.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Painting Of A Lekki Building by gbadexy(m): 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
Questions are welcomed.

(1) (Reply)

SO SAD!!! See Photos Of Another Building That Collapsed In Leki Lagos - See More / 5 Bedroom Duplex With Two Rm Bq To Let At Nicon Town, Lekki Ph1 / 3 Plots Of Land Available For Sale in Ikorodu (pics) Price reduced: all sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.