Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

This Reply Is Epic - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Reply Is Epic (5687 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Say 'Sorry' Before Asking Questions? See Reply / This Reply Is D Real SALVAGE / Wife Admits To Sleeping With Husband's Brother: His Reply Is The Best Thing Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Reply Is Epic by FREEEMANAN(m): 11:43am On Jul 12, 2015
Saw this on my Facebook feeds this morning... Epic... Pathetic scammers everywhere online...

cc lalasticlala

Re: This Reply Is Epic by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 12, 2015
undecided
Re: This Reply Is Epic by Starships4u(m): 11:45am On Jul 12, 2015
Why steal ftc
Re: This Reply Is Epic by Truth24(m): 11:50am On Jul 12, 2015
Dats no Epic! Its just a blunt reply..

1 Like

Re: This Reply Is Epic by aadiv: 10:17am On Mar 13, 2021
Thanks for your post. I’ve been thinking about writing a very comparable post over the last couple of weeks, I’ll probably keep it short and sweet and link to this instead if thats cool. Thanks. 먹튀
Re: This Reply Is Epic by itamarzixuan: 12:23pm On Mar 13, 2021
This is a great high resolution screen which you have shared for the users. Making a website is not an easy task but managing a good website is really a hard work. As far as this website is concerned, I am very happy. The Gentleman Merchandise
Re: This Reply Is Epic by itamarzixuan: 10:02am On Mar 14, 2021
Thanks for the tips guys. They were all great. I have been having issues with being fat both mentally and physically. Thanks to you guys i have been showing improvements. Do post more. www.signinsupport.net
Re: This Reply Is Epic by eomajeh: 1:02pm On Mar 14, 2021
No one does epic replies than Mr Omor.

Check out his reply to the question "What advice do you have for Mr President"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peLMJqDic2E

Did you SUBSCRIBE? Please do, so you can see more of Mr Omor epic, hilarious, yet insightful replies to different questions.
Don't also forget to LIKE and SHARE
Re: This Reply Is Epic by aadiv: 1:54pm On Mar 17, 2021
This is a truly good site post. Not too many people would actually, the way you just did. I am really impressed that there is so much information about this subject that have been uncovered and you’ve done your best, with so much class. If wanted to know more about green smoke reviews, than by all means come in and check our stuff. 가입머니
Re: This Reply Is Epic by Zulfiqar7691: 12:20pm On Mar 20, 2021
Simple Moving Company established to provide stress free moving services. We are fully licensed and insured full service local and long distance moving company. Our goal is to provide excellent customer service, fast deliveries and successful relocation to all our customers. We know moving isn’t easy and a very stressful event and we make sure that you will have a SIMPLE move. To arrange movers, please contact us at your convenience. We look forward to meeting you soon. HEADQUARTER ADDRESS 1919 VINEBURN AVE, STE 04, LOS ANGELES, 90059 best moving company
Re: This Reply Is Epic by itamarzixuan: 10:07am On Mar 21, 2021
Boston Pool Remodeling and Construction | New Hampshire and Boston Commercial Pool Remodeling, Repair, Construction | Affordable Boston Pool Plastering, Pebble Tech, Pebble Pool Plastering, Diamond Brite Quartz Pool Plastering Pool Restoration Boston
Re: This Reply Is Epic by aadiv: 11:50am On Mar 24, 2021
very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so mmany interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post! walmart paystub
Re: This Reply Is Epic by aadiv: 12:21pm On Mar 25, 2021
I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post. marketing agentur
Re: This Reply Is Epic by aadiv: 9:15am On Mar 27, 2021
You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. Onewheel Accessories
Re: This Reply Is Epic by itamarzixuan: 12:00pm On Mar 27, 2021
I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post. cheapest PCB prototype
Re: This Reply Is Epic by aadiv: 1:01pm On Apr 01, 2021
Regular visits listed here are the easiest method to appreciate your energy, which is why why I am going to the website everyday, searching for new, interesting info. Many, thank you winter tires kanata
Re: This Reply Is Epic by itamarzixuan: 8:06am On Apr 04, 2021
One present why galore businesses opt for postcards is because they are overmuch cheaper to be prefab and this can forbear a lot of expenses on the lengthened run. Onewheel Accessories
Re: This Reply Is Epic by itamarzixuan: 10:04am On Apr 07, 2021
You have made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for more information about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this web site. Managed IT Support companies Century City Los Angeles, California
Re: This Reply Is Epic by itamarzixuan: 8:34am On Apr 13, 2021
We provide you with Monin products from Syrup, coffee sauce and many other products through the Arzaq app.Free delivery of your first order, download it to your mobile phone, by scanning the QR code in the image with your mobile phone's camera. نكهات مونين
Re: This Reply Is Epic by lucifar000: 8:17pm On Apr 14, 2021
Over 2134+ students already improved their performance using the Class Companion Try us for free today, and understand why complex attendance is a thing of the past. Classroom Management Software
Re: This Reply Is Epic by lucifar000: 5:20pm On Apr 16, 2021
Healing touch is a truly needed element to better mental health. With massage we can work out the tensions in the muscles that you tighten in anxious moments, and the aches that come from depression. mental health wellness center
Re: This Reply Is Epic by Opemopem15: 2:09am On Apr 22, 2021
Re: This Reply Is Epic by lucifar000: 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
We're a tech company developed by caterers for caterering, harnessing the power of social networking into catering. Corporate catering company London
Re: This Reply Is Epic by aadiv: 12:09pm On May 01, 2021
HOVERBOARD UK with 1 year warranty and FREE next day delivery Made from British Design Buy genuine Hoverboards for sale online at HOVERBOARD PRO
Re: This Reply Is Epic by itamarzixuan: 2:51pm On May 16, 2021
I was impressed with the site that you created, so memotipasi many people to be more advanced, there also kunjugi me, as a comparison dry eye treatment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Conversation Between Two Junkies / We Paste Stickers & Distribute Flyers In Lagos, Nigeria / �lol. Yanbaba Meme's : 10 Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.