Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,923 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities (25209 Views)

Nollywood Celebrities With Their Parents / 2013 AMAA in Bayelsa - Nollywood Celebrities / Hottest Nollywood Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by suze(f): 11:05am On Aug 28, 2007
Rukayat(rukky) sanda is also a pretty but unknown actress

Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by acidrop(f): 11:22am On Aug 28, 2007
yeah she is, where do u get all these pics from, do u by any chance have any one of the guys, wink
Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by suze(f): 11:42am On Aug 28, 2007
I downloaded them from the net. I just googled their names.
Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by yongbabe(f): 2:40pm On Aug 28, 2007
wow i know d other actresses but i am realy feelin Mbong Odungide.
d girl is really pretty.
Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by acidrop(f): 12:43am On Aug 29, 2007
suze:

I downloaded them from the net. I just googled their names.
wow, u found any guy yet, lol

i know the Mbong chick is very hot
Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by acidrop(f): 7:02am On Sep 10, 2007
that mbong chicck, what movie was she in, she is even more beutiful that the almight stephnie okereke, she look slike a african american, y dont they c these girls, instead of reapeting actress like 100 times
Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by yongbabe(f): 10:43am On Sep 10, 2007
acidrop:

that mbong chicck, what movie was she in, she is even more beutiful that the almight stephnie okereke, she look slike a african american, y don't they c these girls, instead of reapeting actress like 100 times

i agree,
wait hold on they can repet genny all they want cheesy cheesy
Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by acidrop(f): 10:44am On Sep 10, 2007
y u say that?
Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by Emad(f): 10:58am On Sep 10, 2007
heyy i googled Michael OKON to show you guys hispicture
But i did not see his name ( i cant believe he is that un popular ) shocked
hey by the way Acidrop the Series he stars in is " Heaven's Gate" , with Fred Amata and a few other Nobodys

Check him out cool
Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by suze(f): 11:55am On Sep 10, 2007
acidrop:

that mbong chicck, what movie was she in, she is even more beutiful that the almight stephnie okereke, she look slike a african american, y don't they c these girls, instead of reapeting actress like 100 times

Mbong was the lead character in jeta amata's movie "amazing grace". The movie about slave trade. Not only is Mbong beautiful, she's also a very good actress.

She was also Miss Akwa-ibom for 2006
Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by acidrop(f): 12:48pm On Sep 10, 2007
miss akwa ibom for real or in a movie shocked
Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by snazzydawn(f): 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2007
mbong odungide was not miss akwa ibom , not in 2006, not ever. maybe cross river, but not akwa ibom.
Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by Emad(f): 5:56pm On Sep 10, 2007
because in 2006 it was you for Akwa ibom right? cool
Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by snazzydawn(f): 7:13pm On Sep 10, 2007
yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! emad, abi you no see me? yeye girl.
Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by acidrop(f): 3:04am On Sep 11, 2007
Emad:

heyy i googled Michael OKON to show you guys hispicture
But i did not see his name ( i can't believe he is that un popular ) shocked
hey by the way Acidrop the Series he stars in is " Heaven's Gate" , with Fred Amata and a few other Nobodys

Check him out cool

heaven's gate, hmm i check him out.

snazzydawn:

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! emad, abi you no see me? yeye girl.

haaaaaaaaaaaaa, y u no let person know until now undecided
Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by suze(f): 9:58am On Sep 11, 2007
snazzydawn:

mbong odungide was not miss akwa ibom , not in 2006, not ever. maybe cross river, but not akwa ibom.

Mbong said so herself in an interview by city people quarterly where she was on the front cover.I'm sure she said she was miss akwa-ibom,I'm not too sure of the year maybe its not 2006 then. But I'm 100% sure she said she was miss akwa-ibom as at the time she went for the auditioning for "Amazing Grace.Not miss akwa-ibom for MBGN. But the one done in Akwa-ibom state.

Mbong speaks efik language very fluently.By the way the amazing grace movie was done in efik and subtitled in english

Jeta Amata also said so in an interview with him.Because they were rumoured to be dating.Except Mbong is lying.
Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by acidrop(f): 10:01am On Sep 11, 2007
jeta amata datin that pretty lady shocked shocked shocked
Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by suze(f): 10:59am On Sep 11, 2007
They both denied it anyway. It might not be true. Just speculations,

Here are oics of mbong in amazing grace

Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by snazzydawn(f): 9:15pm On Sep 11, 2007
suze, maybe she was miss AK in 1987. cos I can trace miss AK from 2002.
Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by acidrop(f): 2:22am On Sep 12, 2007
amazing grace, i know that movie, chei she don reach hollywood, i tot u were talking about nigerian movies oooooooooo
Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by yongbabe(f): 7:33am On Sep 12, 2007
its an american movie?? shocked shocked

acidrop:

y u say that?

cause she ma fave n the bset of the bests.

wow she is soo pretty they should use her more.
Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by yongbabe(f): 7:34am On Sep 12, 2007
yong babe:

its an american movie?? shocked shocked

cause she ma fave n the bset of the bests.

wow MBONG is soo pretty they should use her more.
Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by suze(f): 9:50am On Sep 12, 2007
snazzydawn:

suze, maybe she was miss AK in 1987. because I can trace miss AK from 2002.

It definitely wasnt in 1987 cause she's just 21yrs old

@ snazzydawn, Here's the source of my information.I always get my facts and sources before posting except maybe mbong was lying. Here’s an extract of the interview from city people quarterly July 2007 edition with mbong odungide when she said she was once miss akwa ibom. You can check out the edition of the city people magazine if you have it.

HOW DID YOUR CAREER START?

It started in2003.Jeta called an audition which I attended, for an epic movie called mutanda. I made it through the audition and featured in the film, After that one Jeta came up with another production called “unconditional love”, then we shot another project titled wheel of change, a story on HIV/AIDS, which was in furtherance to the campaign of former Crossriver 1st lady,Onari Duke. At that time I was the reigning MISS AKWA-IBOM.

You can see Mbong said so herself that she was miss akwaibom.And what I can deduce from what she said is that she was miss akwaibom not earler than 2003.I alwys try to get my facts and sources well before posting it except maybe Mbong was lying.
Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by suze(f): 9:53am On Sep 12, 2007
acidrop:

amazing grace, i know that movie, chei she don reach hollywood, i tot u were talking about nigerian movies oooooooooo

Amazing grace is a Nigerian movie on slaves produced by jetta amata.The quality of themovie wa svery good. It was even reviewed by CNN.
Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by mekoyo(m): 10:16am On Sep 12, 2007
yeah Ebube Nwagbo and the hose of others can recollect their names now. But we have so many of them.
Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by acidrop(f): 9:47am On Sep 13, 2007
suze:

Amazing grace is a Nigerian movie on slaves produced by jetta amata.The quality of themovie wa svery good. It was even reviewed by CNN.

was it, cos it was like on the blockbuster in australia undecided
Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by suze(f): 9:08am On Sep 14, 2007
Yeah of course, I went for the review at nu metro cinema. Its good enough to go international. For them to review it on CNN. And you know its a true and touching story. The story behind the song "Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me".The song was originally in Efik language before it was translated to English. That song is really popular but most people dont know it originated from Nigeria. They really went into years of research before bringing out that movie. I'm not surprised if its on the blockbuster in Australia.
Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by suze(f): 9:12am On Sep 14, 2007
There were other Nigerian actors like fred amata and zack amata in the movie.Genevive was supposed to act the part that Mbong acted before but Mbong got the part instead. Probably because she is fluent in Efik
Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by acidrop(f): 10:15am On Sep 14, 2007
WOW suzie, am trippin, i didnt know any of these shit b4, tnks babe, keep us informed kiss
Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by yongbabe(f): 12:03pm On Sep 15, 2007
suze i went 2 the moie swebsite
n her name was not among the casts, neither is it among the cast on wikipedia.
on the website the film has no ties 2 9ja at all.
can u explain y?
or did naija make their own version of the film?
Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by acidrop(f): 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2007
undecided undecided undecided really, after all those praise, abeg make person find out ooooooooo
Re: Unpopular But Cute Nollywood Celebrities by yongbabe(f): 2:50pm On Sep 15, 2007
while we r waitin 2 suze's reply
here is another foto of rukky

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Actress, Daniella Okeke Pose With Christmas Tree, Shares Sultry Photos / Adetutu Alabi: How I Got Pregnant As A Teen / Tboss: "My Friendship With Debie-Rise Will Stand The Test Of Time"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.