Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

M.I & Other React To Wizkid Ojuelegba Remix Featuring Drake And Skepta - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I & Other React To Wizkid Ojuelegba Remix Featuring Drake And Skepta (2714 Views)

Fans React To Daniella Okeke's Big Backside (Photo) / Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually / Drake Speaks On Why He Jumped On Wizkid’s 'Ojuelegba' remix! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M.I & Other React To Wizkid Ojuelegba Remix Featuring Drake And Skepta by guruscastlecom: 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2015

Drake takes it global, rhyming over Wizkid’s
certified hit song, ‘Ojuelegba’ in a remix
which also features British rapper, Skepta.
‘Skeppy, Wiz, and Drake, it’s a ting right
now,’ Drake raps and since the release of
the song, social media platforms in Nigeria
have gone agog. Check out some of tweets
on the trending song…

SEE TWEET HERE

1 Like

Re: M.I & Other React To Wizkid Ojuelegba Remix Featuring Drake And Skepta by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
undecided
Re: M.I & Other React To Wizkid Ojuelegba Remix Featuring Drake And Skepta by biznus: 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
Next Blogger to be arrested
Re: M.I & Other React To Wizkid Ojuelegba Remix Featuring Drake And Skepta by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
undecided
Re: M.I & Other React To Wizkid Ojuelegba Remix Featuring Drake And Skepta by guruscastlecom: 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hmmm
Re: M.I & Other React To Wizkid Ojuelegba Remix Featuring Drake And Skepta by idu1(m): 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
Re: M.I & Other React To Wizkid Ojuelegba Remix Featuring Drake And Skepta by luthorcorp: 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
okay

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapped Nollywood Actress Maureen Ihua Regains Freedom(photos) / Nadia Buari Shares Bedroom Pics Of Her White Lover&father Of Her Twins / See Adorable Photos From Bank W's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.