Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Buhari Plans To Do Without Finance Minister; Smart Way To Empty Treasury - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Plans To Do Without Finance Minister; Smart Way To Empty Treasury (672 Views)

Jonathan: I Did Not Leave Empty Treasury / Ex-minister Faults Buhari On Empty Treasury, Says Jonathan Left About $30bn / Buhari Plans Military Shake-up, Angry With DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Plans To Do Without Finance Minister; Smart Way To Empty Treasury by omolami: 12:36pm On Jul 12, 2015
The plan by Buhari to do without Finance minister is the smartest way to steal and empty NIGERIA'S treasury. Where will the accountability be with his autocratic nature of ruling Nigerians? Just like Obj did with petroleum and ended up syphoning billions of dollars part if which metamorphosed into presidential library today. May be by the time Buhari finished his tenure too, Nigerians will see a world cattle ranch. Courtesy Mr defacto presidentfinanceminister. Illiterate trying to be smart

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plans To Do Without Finance Minister; Smart Way To Empty Treasury by temitemi1(m): 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2015
Keeping all the money to himself grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plans To Do Without Finance Minister; Smart Way To Empty Treasury by Ufranklin92(m): 12:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
pheew
Re: Buhari Plans To Do Without Finance Minister; Smart Way To Empty Treasury by Suspect33(m): 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
GEJ my hero
Re: Buhari Plans To Do Without Finance Minister; Smart Way To Empty Treasury by CUM4WHAT(m): 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
omolami:
The plan by Buhari to do without Finance minister is the smartest way to steal and empty NIGERIA'S treasury. Where will the accountability be with his autocratic nature of ruling Nigerians? Just like Obj did with petroleum and ended up syphoning billions of dollars part if which metamorphosed into presidential library today. May be by the time Buhari finished his tenure too, Nigerians will see a world cattle ranch. Courtesy Mr defacto presidentfinanceminister. Illiterate trying to be smart
Are u old upstairs .... Why on earth do u tink he wanna steal.... Som1 dats close to his grave..... Op pardon me to say yu a riiitard....

NONSENSE

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans To Do Without Finance Minister; Smart Way To Empty Treasury by Sunnymatey(m): 2:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
Let buhari recall that Democracy is never Millitary Dictatorship.
Re: Buhari Plans To Do Without Finance Minister; Smart Way To Empty Treasury by Pangea: 2:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
grin angry
GEJ had one and looted the treasury dry!
So, having a finance minister does not actually determine whether the treasury will be looted or not.

And by the way
Why don't you bear your proper name, Omolami is not a Yoruba name.
I know you are a satanoid from the land of the setting sun.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plans To Do Without Finance Minister; Smart Way To Empty Treasury by Change2015(m): 11:53am On Jul 13, 2015
Pangea:
grin angry
GEJ had one and looted the treasury dry!
So, having a finance minister does not actually determine whether the treasury will be looted or not.

And by the way
Why don't you bear your proper name, Omolami is not a Yoruba name.
I know you are a satanoid from the land of the setting sun.

Lol
That's an old dog with old tricks.
I see Jonathan is back from checking his foreign accounts?
Re: Buhari Plans To Do Without Finance Minister; Smart Way To Empty Treasury by Stolen: 11:57am On Jul 13, 2015
After that Daura Dulllard is finished with change, IBB and OBJ loot will look like chicken feed.
Re: Buhari Plans To Do Without Finance Minister; Smart Way To Empty Treasury by dridowu: 12:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
Omolami the yaba left patient, always posting offline

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Blast Buhari :You Did Not Start Well, Your Actions Are Too Slow / Buhari Goofs Again: Calls Apc, 'all Nigerians People's Congress / Nigeria Perpetuates Violence And Insecurity In Igboland By Herbert Ekwe-ekwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.