Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

APC Finally Broken As Tinubu Loyalists Set To Dump Party, Form Action Group - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Finally Broken As Tinubu Loyalists Set To Dump Party, Form Action Group (5829 Views)

Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos / APC Finally Broken As Tinubu Loyalists Set To Dump Party, Form Action Group! / Apc Finally Broken As Tinubu Loyalists Set To Dump Party, Form Action Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Finally Broken As Tinubu Loyalists Set To Dump Party, Form Action Group by Candyrain(m): 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
hafeeanubasy:
It is one of PDP and IGBO propaganda machines.Others are naijabreaking news.ng,the cable.ng,voiceofnigeria.ng.

What has IGBO got to do with this? Can't you just leave them out of your accusations?

1 Like

Re: APC Finally Broken As Tinubu Loyalists Set To Dump Party, Form Action Group by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
hafeeanubasy:
PDP KNOWS THAT WITHOUT TINUBU,PDP=APC.HENCE,TO WRESTLE POWER FROM APC,TINUBU MUST BE UNDERMINED.

In National Politics, Tinubu is not relevant.
Where was he for the past 16 years? He was only used by the North that decided to came together to have the Presidency and nothing more.

Tinubu is only relevant in the Waste, if not how many votes did he gave APC?

4 Likes

Re: APC Finally Broken As Tinubu Loyalists Set To Dump Party, Form Action Group by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
hafeeanubasy:
PDP KNOWS THAT WITHOUT TINUBU,PDP=APC.HENCE,TO WRESTLE POWER FROM APC,TINUBU MUST BE UNDERMINED.

Where was he for the past 16 years? He was only used by the North that decided to came together to have the Presidency and nothing more.

3 Likes

Re: APC Finally Broken As Tinubu Loyalists Set To Dump Party, Form Action Group by SegunAdewole: 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
hafeeanubasy:
Lolz...History will never forget how Igbos are slave to an ijaw man GEJ.And I don't think history will ever forget how Awolowo death with the cowardry ojukwu before he narrowly escaped leaving his mumu Igbo brethren helpless in Biafra.History will never forget how ekwueme served shagari as slaves,emeka ihedioha served tambuwal,ekweremadu served mark and currently serving saraki.Lastly HOW OUR BASTARD BELOVED FFK bleeped OJUKWU'S BIANCA SWEET TOTO & YANSH.

My yoruba brother, this thing don pepper you no be small but i am more pained. We yorubas have beeen used and dumped by the almajiri. Igbos and the rest of the south go dey laugh us no be small. North will make Atiku BOT chairman and the SE and SS will support the north just to spite us yorubas.
Chai when will our slavery to the gambaris end?

6 Likes

Re: APC Finally Broken As Tinubu Loyalists Set To Dump Party, Form Action Group by opiaoku: 2:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
hafeeanubasy:
Lolz...History will never forget how Igbos are slave to an ijaw man GEJ.And I don't think history will ever forget how Awolowo death with the cowardry ojukwu before he narrowly escaped leaving his mumu Igbo brethren helpless in Biafra.History will never forget how ekwueme served shagari as slaves,emeka ihedioha served tambuwal,ekweremadu served mark and currently serving saraki.Lastly HOW OUR BASTARD BELOVED FFK bleeped OJUKWU'S BIANCA SWEET TOTO & YANSH.

you mean Awolawo the rat poison king grin

you'll remain slave to the fulanis till your Hopless generations of your tribe perish

3 Likes

Re: APC Finally Broken As Tinubu Loyalists Set To Dump Party, Form Action Group by cococandy(f): 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
Lmao

1 Like

Re: APC Finally Broken As Tinubu Loyalists Set To Dump Party, Form Action Group by uniklinkum(m): 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
ishilove
Re: APC Finally Broken As Tinubu Loyalists Set To Dump Party, Form Action Group by babyfaceafrica: 3:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
Newspunch has been known to spread fake news..unless Tinubu himself or anoda APC starlwart comes out to suport this idea..thens its trash...tinubus silence is giving some people headache..they want to force him to talk..but when you are above someone ..you are superior to the person
Re: APC Finally Broken As Tinubu Loyalists Set To Dump Party, Form Action Group by repogirl(f): 3:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
Looool, APC action group indeed...dem don begin dey form parrallel government against themselves abi?

Okay, so lets assume they break out, who will they align with? I guess they have no choice but to align with people from the south east and south south, the same ones who were told to jump into the lagoon! Loool!

Mehn, the suspense is killing in this serial movie!

3 Likes

Re: APC Finally Broken As Tinubu Loyalists Set To Dump Party, Form Action Group by specco(m): 3:36pm On Jul 12, 2015
Cry, cry babies.This so called Apc AG know that their man Tinubu doesnt have a chance against Atiku in the fight for the BOT chair hence their recourse to blackmailing Buhari with the threat of dumping Apc if Tinubu doesnt win the BOT chair. They said Tinubu has being consigned to the dustbin lol. Why cry, wail and throw tantrums now when you can use your political sophistication and organisational wizardry to gain the upper in this unholy alliance. The SE and SS warned you but hate for Jonathan and greed for power blinded and dulled your ears. Be wise next time.

1 Like

Re: APC Finally Broken As Tinubu Loyalists Set To Dump Party, Form Action Group by fctguy: 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
[size=28pt]Propaganda!!![/size]
Re: APC Finally Broken As Tinubu Loyalists Set To Dump Party, Form Action Group by wallex1983(m): 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
dayo23:
If this report is true, then this actually not good for APC, I think Buhari messed things up big time, been the party leader should have call those irregularities to order. Well am all for Tinubu!

Buhari messed up big time. PDP saw that he doesn't understand politics and they capitalised on it. Now he has woken up to see that he can't just play blind to all that iڪ happening. But it iڪ rather too late. The eggs are mature already..............

Tinubu saw this coming

1 Like

Re: APC Finally Broken As Tinubu Loyalists Set To Dump Party, Form Action Group by Kingspin(m): 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
dayo23:

Wasting your MB, tinubu is enjoying himself in his Mansion u here typing trash.
The rich also cry. When Nigeria is not happy who will.

1 Like

Re: APC Finally Broken As Tinubu Loyalists Set To Dump Party, Form Action Group by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
These Yoruba politrickcians sef smiley

1 Like

Re: APC Finally Broken As Tinubu Loyalists Set To Dump Party, Form Action Group by BOWOTO(m): 4:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
WombRaiders:
Yoruba stupidity
ODE!
Re: APC Finally Broken As Tinubu Loyalists Set To Dump Party, Form Action Group by folawiyoma(m): 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
Speechless ......... Change

Shouting. Change change change change

Change

Buhari
Re: APC Finally Broken As Tinubu Loyalists Set To Dump Party, Form Action Group by IbokUtoroh(m): 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
yang:
There was a breeze . . .There was a fowl . . .There was a yansh . . .There was an open
there was a great site seeing, iyammi..
Re: APC Finally Broken As Tinubu Loyalists Set To Dump Party, Form Action Group by frankyychiji(f): 4:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
dayo23:

Wasting your MB, tinubu is enjoying himself in his Mansion u here typing trash.
Lolzz... grin the rich also cry!!
Re: APC Finally Broken As Tinubu Loyalists Set To Dump Party, Form Action Group by deeobserver209(m): 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hmmm...Nigerian politics. Anyway who needs a phone or laptop?
Re: APC Finally Broken As Tinubu Loyalists Set To Dump Party, Form Action Group by hafeeanubasy: 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
alfred5:

.. Lolz..u need to make yourself happy with this kind of false mentality to save yourself from heart attack over Tinubu...FOR YOUR INFORMATION THE CURRENT VICE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA IS TINUBU BOY AND YOU CAN"T TAKE THAT AWAY FROM HIM TILL 2019.if you haven't kill yourself over tinubu before then.
Re: APC Finally Broken As Tinubu Loyalists Set To Dump Party, Form Action Group by Moheat(m): 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
hafeeanubasy:

And now Osinbajo is toeing the path of a slave likewise the Deputy Speaker from Osun

1 Like

Re: APC Finally Broken As Tinubu Loyalists Set To Dump Party, Form Action Group by hafeeanubasy: 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
SegunAdewole:

My yoruba brother, this thing don pepper you no be small but i am more pained. We yorubas have beeen used and dumped by the almajiri. Igbos and the rest of the south go dey laugh us no be small. North will make Atiku BOT chairman and the SE and SS will support the north just to spite us yorubas.
Chai when will our slavery to the gambaris end?
.....you are either PDP,IGBO or member of bode George,Ebenezer babatope and kashamu family in southwest.The day your type like Tinubu it means he is failing.... For every PDP in your life May God Provide Tinubu.Amen.Lolz
Re: APC Finally Broken As Tinubu Loyalists Set To Dump Party, Form Action Group by hafeeanubasy: 5:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
opiaoku:

you mean Awolawo the rat poison king grin

you'll remain slave to the fulanis till your Hopless generations of your tribe perish

Just the way you will remain slaves to the ijaws and kill ojukwu APGA for Fulani PDP to survive.
Re: APC Finally Broken As Tinubu Loyalists Set To Dump Party, Form Action Group by hafeeanubasy: 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
Moheat:

And now Osinbajo is toeing the path of a slave likewise the Deputy Speaker from Osun
...I know you are not only slaves to the Fulani's but the ijaws....Lolz
Re: APC Finally Broken As Tinubu Loyalists Set To Dump Party, Form Action Group by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
hafeeanubasy:
.. Lolz..u need to make yourself happy with this kind of false mentality to save yourself from heart attack over Tinubu...FOR YOUR INFORMATION THE CURRENT VICE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA IS TINUBU BOY AND YOU CAN"T TAKE THAT AWAY FROM HIM TILL 2019.if you haven't kill yourself over tinubu before then.

I can say it again.... He was used to achieve a purpose. VP is just a mere compensation.
Re: APC Finally Broken As Tinubu Loyalists Set To Dump Party, Form Action Group by hafeeanubasy: 6:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
alfred5:

I can say it again.... He was used to achieve a purpose. VP is just a mere compensation.
Lolz..One's enemy's dog can never kill a big deer.I don't expect it to be a big deal to you.But,I know it was a big deal when Alex ekwueme and Aikhomu were there.Hypocrite!
Re: APC Finally Broken As Tinubu Loyalists Set To Dump Party, Form Action Group by hafeeanubasy: 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
Candyrain:

What has IGBO got to do with this? Can't you just leave them out of your accusations?
..because its have been observed Ojukwu APGA is no more equal to Igbo.but PDP=IGBO..Lolz
Re: APC Finally Broken As Tinubu Loyalists Set To Dump Party, Form Action Group by 9aijaboi(m): 6:37pm On Jul 12, 2015
Nigeria and Politics.
The keep playing themselves and jonzing themselves, now, the question is where does their dignity lie.
And what are the youths learning from them?
Re: APC Finally Broken As Tinubu Loyalists Set To Dump Party, Form Action Group by ogba20: 6:37pm On Jul 12, 2015
Freemanan:
undecided
. The current govt is nt up to 2months we don de hear 2019. I have neva see a country like nigeria. I can neva do any thing with huasa fulani man.
Re: APC Finally Broken As Tinubu Loyalists Set To Dump Party, Form Action Group by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
ogba20:
. The current govt is nt up to 2months we don de hear 2019. I have neva see a country like nigeria. I can neva do any thing with huasa fulani man.
Don't be Judgy yet... Might be rumors

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO Of Nnamdi Kanu Saying He Will Die With His Men / BREAKING!! Biafra : Mock Referendum Happening Now In Enugu (photos) / Sanwo-olu To Unveil Administrative Master Plan For Lagos Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.