Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Missing Car - Dx 508 Lnd Toyota Avensis 2006 Model. - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Missing Car - Dx 508 Lnd Toyota Avensis 2006 Model. (4962 Views)

Toyota Avensis 2006 / SOLD! Tokunbo Toyota Avensis 2006 @1.850m / Toyota Avensis 2006/07 Model For Sale - February 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Car - Dx 508 Lnd Toyota Avensis 2006 Model. by ikeyman00(m): 11:02pm On Mar 12, 2009
Hope you find it soon. Thread has been removed from front pages.

Monitor_1

why?

meaningless!!
Re: Missing Car - Dx 508 Lnd Toyota Avensis 2006 Model. by Nautillus(m): 1:06pm On Mar 13, 2009
sultaan:

Have a lady call your cell phone again, then tell whoever picks up that they are the winner of ****(your carrier) mobile new daily give away of N20k and N5k recharge card. Have them confirm name, phone# and address(as passcode) then come to a specific (closest) zonal mobile office with phone for winnings. Have police waiting at location and addressBad idea, but you may never know

Nice one sha, but the line has been off since the 2nd of march. just retrieved the line yesterday. but thanks all the same, nice trick there,
Re: Missing Car - Dx 508 Lnd Toyota Avensis 2006 Model. by Jesarmy(f): 1:03am On Mar 14, 2009
I pray you find the car soon by God's grace.
Re: Missing Car - Dx 508 Lnd Toyota Avensis 2006 Model. by Igwe9(m): 9:53am On Mar 14, 2009
Is the no. still available? if yes,then do the damn thing
Re: Missing Car - Dx 508 Lnd Toyota Avensis 2006 Model. by showbobo(m): 10:50pm On Mar 16, 2009
Any development
Re: Missing Car - Dx 508 Lnd Toyota Avensis 2006 Model. by Shagati(m): 11:16pm On Mar 16, 2009
Sorry bout your loss Alphonso

We go see the car soon. AMIN!

Holla @your boi soon!
Re: Missing Car - Dx 508 Lnd Toyota Avensis 2006 Model. by sammy4u200(m): 2:35pm On Mar 18, 2009
how far, have you seen it?
Re: Missing Car - Dx 508 Lnd Toyota Avensis 2006 Model. by Nautillus(m): 1:08pm On Mar 19, 2009
Shagati:

Sorry bout your loss Alphonso
We go see the car soon. AMIN!
D' Greaser grin
Holla @your boi soon!

Hey! ! ! !. . .Greaser the great. . .45 Gun salute to your sir. . .Long time no here from. . .your "iron Hand" still remains up and running master grin grin grin

Bros i dey oh. We are still searching sha, . . ,

Now there is a new twist to the story oh. . ,

on the 15th of March (Sunday Night) at abt the same time the incident took place, i got a call from my kid sis (who has neva called at that time before) and she is all exited telling me that she just got a call from some random guy who bought a UK used Blackberry Storm phone from LADIPO Warehouse. . . .he cliamed to have bought 2 The STORM & the BOLD. he then sold the BOLD to a colleague of his who then took the said BOLD phone to MTN for mail configuration. Unfortunately, the BOLD is an MTN issued smart phone which had been reported stolen since December 08. . .long and short is that it took some serious interventions before his boss could get out of it. So with this event at the back of his mind, the guy decided to dig deep into the STORM and found text messages that i recieved. . . .that was where he got my sisters number from.
Come monday morning, EMMA calls to say that he couldn't sleep so he want to return the phone asap. true to his words, he appeared at my office by 12 noon with the phone and reciept
Re: Missing Car - Dx 508 Lnd Toyota Avensis 2006 Model. by Carshopper(m): 1:12pm On Mar 19, 2009
na wa oo, the story don dey get good, at least you have gotten an item back, you will definitely get the car back, i will open my eyes as i carshop ,
Re: Missing Car - Dx 508 Lnd Toyota Avensis 2006 Model. by Nautillus(m): 3:22pm On Mar 19, 2009
Now, he comes in. . .we all have a chat with this dude,. . . .all this while staring at the Blackberry in disbelieve. This guy is your average Joe you knw, young struggling-to-survive, newly married guy. . . .anyway, he is very coperative and still volunteered to go with me to see my IPO and give his statement . . .his statement was taken and two plain cloth police men are detailed to follow us to go get the "stolen Phones" dealer . . .unfortunately we got to the market late but the TASK FORCE commitee promised to deliver the SUSPECT the next day morning.

Tueday came with us (Me/my IPO/the good samaritan) are waiting up until mid-day. . .no show from the task force at the market. . . .I pressured my IPO to no avail, she insisted that we wait till they call us from the market.

I left the market in Anger and called a friend who advised that i go to SARS office to report the incident, since they have the "BRUTE MANPOWER' to muscle out a better result when compared to your regular everyday police station.
Re: Missing Car - Dx 508 Lnd Toyota Avensis 2006 Model. by Shagati(m): 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2009
Ol'boy

Sweating at your story man!

We go see the car.

Shagati
Re: Missing Car - Dx 508 Lnd Toyota Avensis 2006 Model. by Nautillus(m): 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2009
Shagati:

Ol'boy
Sweating at your story man!
We go see the car.
Shagati

Guy, even me sef tire. will call you and feed you all details so far, . .
Re: Missing Car - Dx 508 Lnd Toyota Avensis 2006 Model. by Chuckdee(m): 12:37am On Mar 22, 2009
@ poster,
Pray you recover the car soon.
Re: Missing Car - Dx 508 Lnd Toyota Avensis 2006 Model. by showbobo(m): 2:37am On Apr 01, 2009
Sorry i had to ressurect this thread. . . . . Any Positive news
Re: Missing Car - Dx 508 Lnd Toyota Avensis 2006 Model. by tkb417(m): 7:37am On Apr 01, 2009
This goes to others
abeg, put the mtn/zain/ glo tracker on ur cars oo (whatever it is, not advertsing for anybody)

I know a friend who bought a new civic and was robbed.
can u guys imagine where the car was picked up?

One small hotel in Yola shocked
The police arrested 2 young men and a lady in possession of 145k cash, a rifle and a lotta hemp.

so, guys, get the tracker fast
Re: Missing Car - Dx 508 Lnd Toyota Avensis 2006 Model. by Nautillus(m): 9:39am On Apr 01, 2009
showbobo:

Sorry i had to ressurect this thread. . . . . Any Positive news

Well, we still havent found the car yet. . .29Days more to Insurance refund. . .Meanwhile,. . .in Summary

1) I Have me Blackberry Storm Back

2) We (Me & SARS operatives) have the "phone dealer" (Chukwudi) in custody. .

3) We have the supplier (Niyi) in custody. . .

4) We are hoping to catch (Sukomi - One of the robbers) soon

Thanks everyone.

P.S. All the boyz that robbed me like on KAYODE street in Illupeju
Re: Missing Car - Dx 508 Lnd Toyota Avensis 2006 Model. by showbobo(m): 10:47pm On Apr 01, 2009
Pray everything turns out fine. . . . .
Re: Missing Car - Dx 508 Lnd Toyota Avensis 2006 Model. by boladez(m): 7:00pm On Jun 21, 2009
Nautillus ,

Any luck on the search for your vehicle?
Re: Missing Car - Dx 508 Lnd Toyota Avensis 2006 Model. by kablooee: 10:53pm On Jun 21, 2009
tkb417:

This goes to others
abeg, put the mtn/zain/ glo tracker on ur cars oo (whatever it is, not advertsing for anybody)

I know a friend who bought a new civic and was robbed.
can u guys imagine where the car was picked up?

One small hotel in Yola shocked
The police arrested 2 young men and a lady in possession of 145k cash, a rifle and a lotta hemp.

so, guys, get the tracker fast

Very correct. call us today to install you secureTracker and you can

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Sale Rover 75 Junior Jaguar / Very Clean Registered 2003 Honda Accord (EOD) In Abuja @ N850,000 / Sold. Sold. Sold. Reg. Honda Civic For Sale @600k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.