Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,462 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Pls Advice Me If I Can Packed To Mother In Law Building - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Advice Me If I Can Packed To Mother In Law Building (924 Views)

Interesting Ways To Please A Nigerian Mother In Law. / He Was Expecting A Range Rover From His Rich In-law (Photos) / Married Couples: Are You Comfortable With Your Mother-In-Law Living With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice Me If I Can Packed To Mother In Law Building by mukthar2000(m): 1:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
pls advice me if its advisable for me to packed to my mother in law building with my wife and kids due to my jobless situation? although my mother in law stay far distance from the place.
I need mature advice pls
Re: Pls Advice Me If I Can Packed To Mother In Law Building by Abdullateef77(m): 1:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hard earned money
Re: Pls Advice Me If I Can Packed To Mother In Law Building by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
Haba!... As a man for that matter.!! This is lack of knowledge based on the fact that there are responsibilities a man must face in this life and shelter is one of them. If this situation have to be based on financial standard... I'd implore u to act fast and since being homeless ain't an option, ur mother_in law might be of candid solution for a little time.
Re: Pls Advice Me If I Can Packed To Mother In Law Building by IamOpemipo(m): 1:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
grin
Re: Pls Advice Me If I Can Packed To Mother In Law Building by khukhi(f): 1:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
provided your wife doesn't go home every 10 minutes and y'lls business remains your business yes...till you get on your feet.
Re: Pls Advice Me If I Can Packed To Mother In Law Building by makzeze: 1:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
source money from family and friends and rent a house. Both wife and MIL might look down on you in the near future.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Advice Me If I Can Packed To Mother In Law Building by thorpido(m): 1:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
If things are tough for you now(I.e.joblessness and lack of finances),I will say you should accept the offer.However,have it at the back of your mind that it's a temporary solution and you work towards moving out soon.
Re: Pls Advice Me If I Can Packed To Mother In Law Building by Brugo(m): 2:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
It is better to borrow money from a friend than to move into your in_law's house free of charge. May God provide for you bro.
Re: Pls Advice Me If I Can Packed To Mother In Law Building by efemenaslectura: 2:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
There is no how you can avoid disrespect in this kind of situation because if I was the mother inlaw I will insult you and mess up your ego anytime I set my eyes on you. Bottom line be a man and go and stay with either of your friend or siblings house with your family because when things are rough there's a tendency for daughter to want to go to mummy to ask for money

I have a daughter and if this kind of scenario played itself he had better not let me see her or any of my grandchildren in a pitiable state or they drove my grandchild from school because of school fees . otherwise I will mess him up with insults in the presence of his friends or family

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Advice Me If I Can Packed To Mother In Law Building by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
So you'll rather live in the streets than live in your MIL's house? undecided
Situation has called that you live with your MIL and you're still asking or are there options? You're lucky you found someone to accommodate you and your family for free and you're even luckier she doesn't reside in the same house... It's no crime to live in your MIL's house cos circumstances happen... though may look shameful but you should at least be grateful to God that help came...

Nobody will wish to be in your shoes but sorry you've no option than to accept till things get better..

But you really have to work hard so that your stay there be short cos soon your MIL's compassionate action may turn to frustration. ..

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me If I Can Packed To Mother In Law Building by Agbaletu: 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2015
If you see your mother in-law as your own mother, you can move in. I don't see anything bad in packing into the apartment. Forget about those old beliefs that a son in-law should not sleep in his In law's house. You need that accommodation now more than anybody here. It is your family we are talking about bros. Just try and keep your ego (if you have any) for now and provide a shelter for your family. If your wife supports you, please move in without hesitating. It is even better than taking your family to your sibling that is already married. You should also appreciate your mother in-law for being kind to render such rare help. If you are hardworking and humble, you won't have any issue with your in-laws. Just don't be lazy...God will see you through. All will be well bros!

2 Likes

Re: Pls Advice Me If I Can Packed To Mother In Law Building by mukthar2000(m): 6:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
I am very grateful from u guys,may Almighty Allah reward everyone of u abundantly .
Re: Pls Advice Me If I Can Packed To Mother In Law Building by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
This is a situation no one wants to find himself.
I feel so so sorry for you.
Go and manage with your own family irrespective of the person.
Brother, uncle, sister, grandmother, anyone in your family for a little short while till you are back on your feet.
Going back to a home where you proudly took a wife from is improper especially in this part of the world.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Visit NaijaHotWire / 18 Months Old Baby Puts Superglue In Little Brother's Eye Due To Jealousy / 10 Choices You Will Regret In 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.