Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

A Months Rottweiler Dogs For Sale - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / A Months Rottweiler Dogs For Sale (6414 Views)

Available Dogs For Sale / Puppy Rottweiler Dogs For Sell / Dogs For Giveaway, Whos Intrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Months Rottweiler Dogs For Sale by DidiLove1: 3:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
adetboy:
SCAM ALERT

Dear forum members,this guy is a confirmed scammer. A frd of mine was just duped of 11k by this guy.

According to my frd,after calling this man and confirming if he actually want to sell d dog,he agreed he will send him 11k and balance him when he sent d dog down to him. However after crediting his GTBANK acct no which he supplied thru txt,the stupid guy has refused to pick his calls after all.

because I worked with GT,my friend then called me to see what can be done, lo and behold this idiot has swept the cash. I hv commenced the process of closing his account.

This is just to sensitise fellow NLs,these guys are very dubious and they are plenty on here.

I hereby suggest to @seun and the mods to ban his moniker asap.

Like my friend mentioned to him in a txt,he will be located and treated like a common thief which he is. It may be today,tomorrow or in a year's time, but trust me,we will find u.

To other guys,stop looking for cheap stuff to buy! Awoof dey run belle.

After all the red alerts we brought up here, your friend still fell for this cheap scam? This is sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Months Rottweiler Dogs For Sale by Apitch(m): 3:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
People won't just listen to old folks here and learn before acting
DON'T PAY BEFORE YOU SEE THE DOG- they won't listen
SCAM ALERT! SCAM ALERT- someone went ahead to pay money
Another advise is please deal with people with reputation here, people with more than a year account with proven credibilty not some random OLX dudes that opens an account today and sells pups the next day.
Banning the account is of no use cos the dude will simply open another.
Re: A Months Rottweiler Dogs For Sale by Apitch(m): 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
Scammers be scamming without brains!
It takes only a smart person to be a con artist and pull a successful stunt.
Op lemme advice U, better return the money and settle with the dude cos I assure U, U will be hunted down if the above writer wishes to, cos with BVN, all ur details are online and u have nowhere to hide.
Now ask urself, is it worth it? Just 11k
Re: A Months Rottweiler Dogs For Sale by datcha(m): 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
Pls sent me your phone number.for me to discuss business.
Re: A Months Rottweiler Dogs For Sale by awolola26(m): 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
@ 0P scammer of life,LOL, I Pity you sha . maybe right now Some of the people you Scammed would have taken yourname to a herbalists house. Wont be surprised to see a post on NL , OF a SCammer that is no longer In his lucid period . LMFAO
Re: A Months Rottweiler Dogs For Sale by jacksonlows: 11:26am On Jul 15, 2015
Miss me with the BS.
Re: A Months Rottweiler Dogs For Sale by Prodeegee(m): 11:42am On Jul 15, 2015
datcha:
Pls sent me your phone number.for me to discuss business.

And yet another folk wants to do business. With. A scammer.
Re: A Months Rottweiler Dogs For Sale by Prodeegee(m): 11:44am On Jul 15, 2015
adetboy:
SCAM ALERT

Dear forum members,this guy is a confirmed scammer. A frd of mine was just dipped of 11k by this guy.

According to my frd,after calling this man and confirming if he actually want to sell d dog,he agreed he will send him 11k and balance him when he sent d dog down to him. However after crediting his GTBANK acct no which he supplied thru txt,the stupid guy has refused to pick his calls after all.

because I worked with GT,my friend then called me to see what can be done, lo and behold this idiot has swept the cash. I hv commenced the process of closing his account.

This is just to sensitise fellow NLs,these guys are very dubious and they are plenty on here.

Like my friend mentioned to him in a txt,he will be located and treated like a common thief which he is. It may be today,tomorrow or in a year's time, but trust me,we will find u.

To other guys,stop looking for cheap stuff to buy! Awoof dey run belle

Pls it shdnt stop at closing his bank account. Does he have a bvn reg? If. Yes they you have all you need to catch him.

The scammed should go put down a statement at the police station
Re: A Months Rottweiler Dogs For Sale by younglawya(m): 12:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
[quote author=adetboy post=35851795]SCAM ALERT

Dear forum members,this guy is a confirmed scammer. A frd of mine was just duped of 11k by this guy.

To other guys,stop looking for cheap stuff to buy! Awoof dey run belle.[/quote

I think your friend is very silly and naive to believe he can pay 30k for a good rottweiler puppy. I think he is also very naive to have paid 11k into the guys account without any further assurances. It's is not even the case that it was sold by one of the established members of this section.

Later, someone like him will say "but u can get a good puppy for 30k" not knowing that a pedigree puppy can hardly be gotten for less than 100k

I think he deserves what he got.
Re: A Months Rottweiler Dogs For Sale by needinfo: 10:00am On Jul 24, 2015
I believe say you be same person with nairaland moniker called frankycomputers.abi u wan lie.

You dey use different name scam people abi.you sell dog give person but the person never see him dog, you chop the money clean mouth.waitin happen to the dog and the person money wey you collect.thief like you na babalawo house fit una
Re: A Months Rottweiler Dogs For Sale by needinfo: 11:35am On Jul 24, 2015
This scammer has been caught in benin.i called his number and was told he has been caught by the police

I have been suspecting a guy on nairaland with moninker blessedtrade www.nairaland.com/blessedtrade and frankycomputers www.nairaland.com/frankycomputers .

I have been calling his number but switched off. I called recenly and they said he has been caught in benin but he always use abuja as location.so those who have been scammed can contact his number, a man will answer you in benin and get in touch.they have caught him, so go to benin to claim your cash

scammer phone number is 08159934441
Re: A Months Rottweiler Dogs For Sale by xana101: 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: A Months Rottweiler Dogs For Sale by Apitch(m): 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
I warned his sorry ass but he wouldn't listen
Re: A Months Rottweiler Dogs For Sale by needinfo: 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
update.seems the claimed police are contacting those that called and they are requesting for recharge card so they can use it to call others.I smell something fishy
Re: A Months Rottweiler Dogs For Sale by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
needinfo:
update.seems the claimed police are contacting those that called and they are requesting for recharge card so they can use it to call others.I smell something fishy
that means the guy is still scamming people. grin
Re: A Months Rottweiler Dogs For Sale by tunergy(m): 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:

Oh boy, the Guy empire long o.

adetboy as you saw account, you for just grab the picture there make we pin face to the criminal. In case i jam am for BRT queue, to do the needful.
Re: A Months Rottweiler Dogs For Sale by needinfo: 8:31am On Jul 25, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
probably but I have created a thread on this scam issue but mod refused taking it to front page for others to contrjbute and visit the station if possible especially those residing in Benin.
Re: A Months Rottweiler Dogs For Sale by needinfo: 8:37am On Jul 25, 2015
adetboy:
SCAM ALERT

Dear forum members,this guy is a confirmed scammer. A frd of mine was just dipped of 11k by this guy.

To other guys,stop looking for cheap stuff to buy! Awoof dey run belle
I don't know if you've heard he has been caught
Re: A Months Rottweiler Dogs For Sale by powchiey(m): 8:39am On Jul 25, 2015
If u thnk sey u go buy pedigree rott @ 30k den u are on ya own ooo... Like iboman go talk am o0boi shine ya eyes oooooo....lolllllllllllll
Re: A Months Rottweiler Dogs For Sale by aguizm(m): 7:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
Araha dey pain belle.Both the scammer and the scammed are birds of same feather.

Those two pictures are fake.Take a closer look at the foreign plate numbers of those cars.

Even before Jackson slow bursted the dude I remembered the pics immediately I saw it.

Mr scammer,one day na one day monkey go go market but no go fit return.

Mr scammed u too like cheap stuffs.How would one wanna sell a one month old puppy.
First 50k then later 30k, u rush pay in money without confirming first.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adult 2yrs old boarbull dog for sale..discount 90k come and take / Dairy Of My Pitbull(smalls) / Dogs For Sale By Vingold Veterinary Consult & Farms Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.