Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Are Imolites Truly Slaves And Inferior To These People? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Imolites Truly Slaves And Inferior To These People? (2427 Views)

Our Convention Holds Despite Justice Abang's Inferior Interim Order: PDP / Imolites Storm Freedom Falls; Appreciate Gov. Okorocha (photos) / Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Imolites Truly Slaves And Inferior To These People? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
I smell Chino

1 Like

Re: Are Imolites Truly Slaves And Inferior To These People? by 1960chic(f): 4:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
I think they are only pledging loyalty to their party since the APGA party has it's leaders in Anambra. Rochas was in APGA then and so is Iheanacho but I don't see it as slavery.

Ihedioha obviously went to campaign there but then decided to pay homage to the OBI of Onitsha.

1 Like

Re: Are Imolites Truly Slaves And Inferior To These People? by PhockPhockMan: 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
SUBMARINE:
Op is an indigene of Rivers State

Please

A bag of Gworo leave us alone, we Igbos are united. Don't think your divide and rule tactics will work on us

God bless Biafra

God bless IMO

God bless Anambra

God bless Enugu

God bless Abia

God bless Ebony I

God bless Igbos indigenous to Delta Akwa Ibom Cross River Rivers Bayelsa Kogi and Benue

Igbos kwenu

Heeeeeee cool

I Don't know why the Op finds pleasure in creating disunity between Igbos online. I believe he's paid to do this dirty job.
By God's special grace, he and his sponsor will be wiped out of Imo State Government house very soon.

2 Likes

Re: Are Imolites Truly Slaves And Inferior To These People? by Super1Star: 4:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
chinolization:

Imolites are truly Slaves and Inferior. Forget about the internet bashing but the pictures above speaks it all.

Long time my friend from the East of the Niger.

where have you been?
Re: Are Imolites Truly Slaves And Inferior To These People? by Macelliot(m): 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
Eshinwaju:
I feel sorry....that Ebonyi and Imo citizens are being discriminated against........ angry...the other states are just too proud especially anambra and hate these two great States..... angry
Lies... Who opened ur cage?
Re: Are Imolites Truly Slaves And Inferior To These People? by Macelliot(m): 5:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
Eshinwaju:

Yes I agree......imolites are slaves n hated by others....... angry
It's a lie... Just the politics of Rochas and nothing more...
Re: Are Imolites Truly Slaves And Inferior To These People? by Macelliot(m): 5:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
Eshinwaju:

Yes I agree......imolites are slaves n hated by others....... angry
It's a lie... Just the politics of Rochas and nothing more...
Re: Are Imolites Truly Slaves And Inferior To These People? by Super1Star: 5:14pm On Jul 12, 2015
chinolization:
Oh my good brother, I have been off and on.

keep keeping it real bro'.
Re: Are Imolites Truly Slaves And Inferior To These People? by achi4u(m): 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
Eshinwaju:
I feel sorry....that Ebonyi and Imo citizens are being discriminated against........ angry...the other states are just too proud especially anambra and hate these two great States..... angry
Bro count Ebonyi out, we are digging it bumper to bumper, Imo should retrace their steps somehow.
This is why Biafra will remain a pipe dream.

1 Like

Re: Are Imolites Truly Slaves And Inferior To These People? by Eshinwaju: 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
Macelliot:

Lies... Who opened ur cage?

Back to sender.....u see me four your dream
Re: Are Imolites Truly Slaves And Inferior To These People? by Eshinwaju: 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
achi4u:
Bro count Ebonyi out, we are digging it bumper to bumper, Imo should retrace their steps somehow.
This is why Biafra will remain a pipe dream.

That's why I call it Biafra of the Internet.......... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are Imolites Truly Slaves And Inferior To These People? by achi4u(m): 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2015
ikechu1278:

No one is dumb here. We all know the op is you. The op registered this month of this year. Grow up dude. You have a wife and children, when are you going to grow up and act your age?
if truly this is Chino and his antics then I withdraw from this thread.
Re: Are Imolites Truly Slaves And Inferior To These People? by achi4u(m): 5:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
BuddahMonk:
I smell Chino
Happy Sunday bros,greet Madam for me.
Re: Are Imolites Truly Slaves And Inferior To These People? by Macelliot(m): 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
Eshinwaju:

Back to sender.....
I wasn't aiming you with an arrow... So what are you sending back?? [/b]u see me four your dream[/quote] Nope, I didn't! I don't know how you look like!
Re: Are Imolites Truly Slaves And Inferior To These People? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
achi4u:
Happy Sunday bros,greet Madam for me.

Nwanne udo di.

Forget everything going on here its Chino replying himself with his different handles grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Imolites Truly Slaves And Inferior To These People? by Abagworo1: 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
True face of Owerri Imo state

(1) (2) (Reply)

At 79 OBJ Still Protecting He's Manhood.. For What? (photo) / New Pics Of Jonathan Around Looking Cool.zombies Should Go Die And Fuel Queue / PHOTOS: The Dirty State Of Ostrich Bakery In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.