Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Is It Bad To Press No For Receipt Printing When Using The ATM Rather Than Yes - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Bad To Press No For Receipt Printing When Using The ATM Rather Than Yes (341 Views)

Are You In Lagos? Don't Visit The ATM On Friday !! / How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm / 15 Tips To Avoid Being Robbed When Using ATM In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Bad To Press No For Receipt Printing When Using The ATM Rather Than Yes by mariobobby(m): 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
sometimes when use the ATM , we press no to receipt printing rather yes
Re: Is It Bad To Press No For Receipt Printing When Using The ATM Rather Than Yes by Kikyben2(f): 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
I've never pressed yes before, I really don't need the receipts when I have my alerts to go with.

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad To Press No For Receipt Printing When Using The ATM Rather Than Yes by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
It's a choice. Rumour has it that ur printed receipt can be used to hack into ur account. Meanwhile... I still ignore the print issue... I press NO to avoid the drama.
Re: Is It Bad To Press No For Receipt Printing When Using The ATM Rather Than Yes by orogodoganyin(m): 2:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
u may need d receipt if u have a prob wt ur withdrawal... some tellers will demand 4 d atm receipt nd not ur alert message. the alert may evn b l8 anyway

(1) (Reply)

You Need An Opportunity Click Here ..... / Family Photographs / Most Profitable Investment Of All Times ........invest Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.