Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Buhari Salary Slash Is A Fraud And A Mere Deciet To Nigerian's - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Salary Slash Is A Fraud And A Mere Deciet To Nigerian's (1777 Views)

Talk Of Cabal Running Buhari’s Govt Is A Mere Myth – Tinubu / Photos : When The Governor See's You As A Mere "Commissioner" / Buhari Salary Cut: How Significant To The Significant Nigerians Plight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Salary Slash Is A Fraud And A Mere Deciet To Nigerian's by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
based on opinion and facts..read this post completely before making any comments..and get your points. .Buhari only told us that he had slashed his salary by 50% which is true..but for most Nigerians whom dont know how this works should understand this..The president dont go by thier salary..thier salary could be only just 10million naira..if presidents and governors where to go home alone with thier salary then I wonder why nigeria won't go far..He claimed to slash his salary so for us to think he is here to work.but that is a lie..have you forgotten of what we call security votes..the security votes of a governor is 60million naira..apart from thier normal salary..wardrope and etc..why didn't he slash his security allowance. how much is his salary to him..just a chicken change..let imagine a governor with 60million on security votes..timex 12months..you seen how rich he is..and he claims to slash his salary.this is fraud..this is how we are deceived...do not accept you are not an illiterate ...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Salary Slash Is A Fraud And A Mere Deciet To Nigerian's by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
undecided
Re: Buhari Salary Slash Is A Fraud And A Mere Deciet To Nigerian's by bonechamberlain(m): 2:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
its well known, salaries is never the problem its their bogus allowances

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Salary Slash Is A Fraud And A Mere Deciet To Nigerian's by witnezHD(m): 2:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
why should we spend so much on governance ╮(╯3╰)╭
Re: Buhari Salary Slash Is A Fraud And A Mere Deciet To Nigerian's by donjuviam(m): 2:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
undecided
Re: Buhari Salary Slash Is A Fraud And A Mere Deciet To Nigerian's by ardeks(m): 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
CHESTER48:
based on opinion and facts..read this post completely before making any comments..and get your points. .Buhari only told us that he had slashed his salary by 50% which is true..but for most Nigerians whom dont know how this works should understand this..The president dont go by thier salary..thier salary could be only just 10million naira..if presidents and governors where to go home alone with thier salary then I wonder why nigeria won't go far..He claimed to slash his salary so for us to think he is here to work.but that is a lie..have you forgotten of what we call security votes..the security votes of a governor is 60million naira..apart from thier normal salary..wardrope and etc..why didn't he slash his security allowance. how much is his salary to him..just a chicken change..let imagine a governor with 60million on security votes..timex 12months..you seen how rich he is..and he claims to slash his salary.this is fraud..this is how we are deceived...do not accept you are not an illiterate ...
What's this one saying??

1 Like

Re: Buhari Salary Slash Is A Fraud And A Mere Deciet To Nigerian's by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
I will always say it, saTANoids are blockheads, wailing wailers. How I wish common sense was common. The allowances of political office holders are arrived at based on certain per centages of their salaries. If the salaries reduce, the allowances also do, vice versa.

"Ololololo, aturu mulu ebunu gba aka nwa o, iwoliwo."

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Salary Slash Is A Fraud And A Mere Deciet To Nigerian's by banki(m): 3:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
Elections are over.....get a life
Re: Buhari Salary Slash Is A Fraud And A Mere Deciet To Nigerian's by kazmanbanjoko(m): 3:36pm On Jul 12, 2015
CHESTER48:
so do yu expect him to slash it by 95% or what. I dont knw what can satisfy nigerians, person collect big salary, yu will say its much. He slash it, yu say its a deceit. What do yu want him to do then

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Salary Slash Is A Fraud And A Mere Deciet To Nigerian's by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
every one here who commented are bunch of illiterate. .read my post very well.I said they should slash their security votes and allowance..And stop deceiving Nigeria by slashing their salary when they know they dont have nothing there..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Salary Slash Is A Fraud And A Mere Deciet To Nigerian's by Moheat(m): 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
ardeks:
What's this one saying??
Read and understand what he is saying by that you can also air your opinion

1 Like

Re: Buhari Salary Slash Is A Fraud And A Mere Deciet To Nigerian's by ComradeAbu(m): 5:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
"HYPOCRISY is when you didn't vote for #PMB
but expect change in one
month......... LUNACY is when you expect #PMB
to do in 6 months what
GEJ failed to do in 6 years." grin[color=#006600][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Salary Slash Is A Fraud And A Mere Deciet To Nigerian's by Tsmooth1(m): 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
Wailing wailer. That is why good things will never come your way.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Salary Slash Is A Fraud And A Mere Deciet To Nigerian's by sammyj: 5:57pm On Jul 12, 2015
Jobless opinion shocked
Re: Buhari Salary Slash Is A Fraud And A Mere Deciet To Nigerian's by yorke1: 6:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
I know that daura dulllard is a fraud/scam since he told the gullible ones that he borrowed/took a loan to purchase his nomination form.

Fcvking president and a terrorist to the fullest.
Re: Buhari Salary Slash Is A Fraud And A Mere Deciet To Nigerian's by dat9jaguy(m): 6:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
CHESTER48:
every one here who commented are bunch of illiterate. .read my post very well.I said they should slash their security votes and allowance..And stop deceiving Nigeria by slashing their salary when they know they dont have nothing there..

Do you know the different overheads that comprise the security budget?If you do then you would not be posting this.
It is enough that he has cut his salary by 50%,all other allowances based on that salary is also reduced by 50%.
As for security budget bros no go there

The reader below me use your brain well,it is getting rusty.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Salary Slash Is A Fraud And A Mere Deciet To Nigerian's by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
He should slash all take home pay by 50% then we know we are talking

Salary forms only a small percentage of his total take home
Re: Buhari Salary Slash Is A Fraud And A Mere Deciet To Nigerian's by Ecstacy21(m): 6:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
yeah! am an adent follower of muhammadu buhari but I don't buy his idea of slashing his salary and other political office holders but slashing their allowances alone is big enough a sacrifices not their salaries
Re: Buhari Salary Slash Is A Fraud And A Mere Deciet To Nigerian's by Grahamjnr(m): 6:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
Okay
Re: Buhari Salary Slash Is A Fraud And A Mere Deciet To Nigerian's by omolami: 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
As for me, I never once believe in the ugly story. Only the gullible will believe in that trash.
Re: Buhari Salary Slash Is A Fraud And A Mere Deciet To Nigerian's by nelsonoba: 9:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
ComradeAbu:
"HYPOCRISY is when you didn't vote for #PMB
but expect change in one
month......... LUNACY is when you expect #PMB
to do in 6 months what
GEJ failed to do in 6 years." grin[color=#006600][/color]

No!! Rather, hypocrisy is when you tell us that Jonathan is clueless and you will crush boko haram in 2weeks of being president, but you have now been president for 6weeks, and boko haram is instead throwing more bombs and staging more attacks than they did during the last few months of Jonathan's administration!

hypocrisy is when you tell us that you will stabilize the price of oil when you become president, and now that you are president, oil prices are still "unstabilized" and instead the Naira and economy have become worse!
Re: Buhari Salary Slash Is A Fraud And A Mere Deciet To Nigerian's by ogba20: 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
Freemanan:
undecided
. What is salary? Abeg talk something x.
Re: Buhari Salary Slash Is A Fraud And A Mere Deciet To Nigerian's by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
ogba20:
. What is salary? Abeg talk something x.
I don't comment on political issues on Sunday night grin
Re: Buhari Salary Slash Is A Fraud And A Mere Deciet To Nigerian's by ogba20: 9:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
dat9jaguy:

Do you know the different overheads that comprise the security budget?If you do then you would not be posting this.
It is enough that he has cut his salary by 50%,all other allowances based on that salary is also reduced by 50%.
As for security budget bros no go there

The reader below me use your brain well,it is getting rusty.
. I jus pray one day u wake up get sense. Any way common sense no common
Re: Buhari Salary Slash Is A Fraud And A Mere Deciet To Nigerian's by ogba20: 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
sammyj:
Jobless opinion shocked
. Where u de work? Pipe
Re: Buhari Salary Slash Is A Fraud And A Mere Deciet To Nigerian's by ogba20: 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
Tsmooth1:
Wailing wailer. That is why good things will never come your way.
. I don see the gud tins wen come ur way. Odoyo
Re: Buhari Salary Slash Is A Fraud And A Mere Deciet To Nigerian's by ckmayoca: 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
Is allowance not categorised under salary ni? Basic plus the allowances no be him form the salary ni? Abi my pay slip dey wrong ni bro OP?
Re: Buhari Salary Slash Is A Fraud And A Mere Deciet To Nigerian's by sammyj: 9:17am On Jul 13, 2015
.. shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin
ogba20:
. Where u de work? Pipe
Re: Buhari Salary Slash Is A Fraud And A Mere Deciet To Nigerian's by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 13, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
so do yu expect him to slash it by 95% or what. I dont knw what can satisfy nigerians, person collect big salary, yu will say its much. He slash it, yu say its a deceit. What do yu want him to do then

Abeg no act Dumb, 99% of a presidents Income does not come from salary...
Re: Buhari Salary Slash Is A Fraud And A Mere Deciet To Nigerian's by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:30am On Jul 13, 2015
chuna1985:

Abeg no act Dumb, 99% of a presidents Income does not come from salary...
why yu no tell jonathan dis one. Why are yu tellin buhari nw

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Salary Slash Is A Fraud And A Mere Deciet To Nigerian's by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 13, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
why yu no tell jonathan dis one. Why are yu tellin buhari nw

Gej is no longer the Nigerian president, Dullard!nho is @ Aso Rock now so that's who I will tell.
Re: Buhari Salary Slash Is A Fraud And A Mere Deciet To Nigerian's by Change2015(m): 12:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
CHESTER48:

You are the most obvious illiterate here! Haven't you noticed, or are you a dunce as well? Ish

(1) (2) (Reply)

We’ve Neutralised Radio Biafra, Says NBC / US Govt. Finally Hands Over Stolen Oil Funds To Buhari / Africa's Tallest Statue: The Monument To The African Renaissance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.