Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

For 6 Years Now She Comes To Church From Osun State. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For 6 Years Now She Comes To Church From Osun State. (716 Views)

Benue Woman Marries 18 Husbands In 6 Years Over Stolen Red Powder / Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos / When A Lady Dresses Like This To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For 6 Years Now She Comes To Church From Osun State. by peeparty(m): 2:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
Yes you read write...

She is a worker in church. And also a member of my group in church. For the past six years she comes to, Lagos from osun state just to worship, every Sunday.

Will you call this foolishness or Thirst for God?
Re: For 6 Years Now She Comes To Church From Osun State. by Ranchhoddas: 2:36pm On Jul 12, 2015
I won't be suprised if it's true.Religion is afterall the opium of the masses.
Re: For 6 Years Now She Comes To Church From Osun State. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 12, 2015
shocked
Re: For 6 Years Now She Comes To Church From Osun State. by Abdullateef77(m): 2:36pm On Jul 12, 2015
I believe she is spiritually inclined to that church
Re: For 6 Years Now She Comes To Church From Osun State. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 12, 2015
Fans Of A Church. And Truly It Must Be That Her Husband Is Attending That Church.
Re: For 6 Years Now She Comes To Church From Osun State. by peeparty(m): 2:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
elijah2u:
Fans Of A Church. And Truly It Must Be That Her Husband Is Attending That Church.

no she came alone, her family is not even there sef
Re: For 6 Years Now She Comes To Church From Osun State. by peeparty(m): 2:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
Ranchhoddas:
I won't be suprised if it's true.Religion is afterall the opium of the masses.

Very true infact yesterday during the workers meeting,
she was given a plague sef.
Re: For 6 Years Now She Comes To Church From Osun State. by peeparty(m): 2:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
Abdullateef77:

what your tot on this?
Re: For 6 Years Now She Comes To Church From Osun State. by peeparty(m): 2:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
Freemanan:
shocked
felt the same way too initially.
Re: For 6 Years Now She Comes To Church From Osun State. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 12, 2015
peeparty:

no she came alone, her family is not even there sef
she is a fan or An Agent. Just Guessing
Re: For 6 Years Now She Comes To Church From Osun State. by Tallesty1(m): 3:14pm On Jul 12, 2015
Makes no sense to me

(1) (Reply)

The End Is Nigh,christians Read This And Buckle Up / The New Order Forming Now!!!!!! / Doomsday Prophecies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.