Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! (15595 Views)

Nairaland Artist Tobe Releases His Debut Album / Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape / Nairaland Artiste KYLEZ Premieres New Single On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by Kylez(m): 3:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
So guys, my music video is finally out. Spendoe!
I want to thank those who downloaded and helped me reach 6000+ downloads. kiss
Thanks to Search FM for playing the song smiley
And big shout out to Mizzle Entertainment! My label!
The video was directed by BennyDee, so please guys, check it out and tell me what you think. Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKzNtp-eoGs

cc: lalasticla
Obinoscopy
MizMyColi
CrazyScientist
Seun
LadyBlueCash
Airforce1
ItsAnderson
Andyblaze
tdayof

And those space won't permit me to mention.
Please watch and share. Thanks guys! smiley

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
cool
My man and you didn't tell me...

Mehn... You suppose dey shout my name for the video.

Congrats Mate... Downloading..
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by SuperSuave(m): 3:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
Freemanan:
cool
Introvert2, Howfar?

Congrat Kyle, lemme goan checkiTout!
*modified*
You try.....but na small. Being your first video(I guess) it's not bad sha.
-nice graphics
-concept wasn't really bad, but there should have been more than just approaching her and taking her home
-why use girls with dry booties?
and you were even afraid to touch the girls self, dem be free? undecided
-your lip synching is somehow poor

But you try sha,

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by teewhydope(m): 3:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
(1)make sense cool
(2)the girls no get big booty embarassed
(3)nice graphics
(4) cool
(5)no download link
(6) overall 68.2%

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by Kylez(m): 3:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
Freemanan:
cool

You na my boss na, thanks.
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by Clinton594(m): 3:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
Freemanan:
cool

Another jobless introvert

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
Clinton594:

Another jobless introvert
grin

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by CrazyScientist: 3:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
Kylez:
So guys, my music video is finally out. Spendoe!
I want to thank those who downloaded and helped me reach 6000+ downloads. kiss
Thanks to Search FM for playing the song smiley
And big shout out to Mizzle Entertainment! My label!
The video was directed by BennyDee, so please guys, check it out and tell me what you think. Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKzNtp-eoGs

cc: lalasticlala
Ishilove
Obinoscopy
MizMyColi
CrazyScientist
Seun
LadyBlueCash
Airforce1
ItsAnderson
Andyblaze
tdayof

And those space won't permit me to mention.
Please watch and share. Thanks guys! smiley

Kylez, finally cool

Let me go and watch, lalasticlala FP!!

Modified : nice one there! But why you dey fear to touch those girls? grin

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by vizkiz: 3:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
if I take my hard earn MB download this video and e no make sense...I go swear give you op

Airforce1....whey your video? angry
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by sammer4life(m): 3:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
oya baby, where to? She say she from Soweto. I love this track. Kyle, make us proud joor

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by sinaj(f): 3:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
Freemanan:
cool My man and you didn't tell me...

lol
shout your name ke
r u a songwriter grin
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
sinaj:

lol

shout your name ke

r u a songwriter grin
am a song liker grin

8 Likes

Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by dreydee(m): 3:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
Nicceee. anticipating Airforce1 such a diva eehh cool

Mods FP!

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by SirBlack999(m): 3:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
Pls who knows where INTROVERT is?

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by udemejack(m): 3:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
Op you just come yesterday now video don come we don wait for Airforce1 own since 332AD . . More hairs to your bear-bear

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by NaijaSingleBoy(m): 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
Lalasticlala , I see you, you come run, oya FP to help the guy career.
Op, nice one, you try. Airforce1! Where art thou own video?
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
Congrats Kylez..Life na Turn by Turn.More blessings G.

You can also download my song " Otubante" here

https://my.notjustok.com/track/18462/otubante-synord

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by MizMyColi(f): 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
CrazyScientist:

Kylez, finally cool

Let me go and watch, lalasticlala FP!!

Modified : nice one there! But why you dey fear to touch those girls? grin

Lmao.
This scientist is reeaally crazy!grin
Oya give me two alphabets in the moniker.

Good one Kylez. I've watched the video.
You will soar and peak up.
Bless your hustle Bro.
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by Houseofglam7(f): 4:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
Will check it out
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by funlord(m): 4:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
grin

U try but do something about ya name abeg! Dis kylez no go sweet 2 hear 4 mtv africa or grammy awards later na! E resemble cat name abeg! Congrats!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by Kylez(m): 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
Thanks for your comments guys. Lalasticlala and Ishilove , please help push to FP so I can get more reviews and work better on myself. thanks.

For the reviews on lyrics, I understand, the song is actually a freestyle.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
I hope you won't forget Nairaland when the fame comes.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by banAddict: 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
summary of the video please undecided

see my signature before typing the summary grin

**off to download tongue
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by ggrin(f): 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
nice jam smiley
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
Rubbish, poooo

All naija music is about gals, not so here in Melbourne
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
ahian! guy improve on d graphic, and d video quality is damn too poor
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by Pavore9: 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
l will watch later.
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by efilefun(m): 6:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
Nice one dude but your stage name almost scattered my teeth... Those chicks self no try at all
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by Mostwanted7: 6:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
Nice hustle nigg.a
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by Aspireahead(m): 6:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
I hope this doesn't turn out to be another a I r f o r c e 1

1 Like

Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
BiigTInzs cool
Re: Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! by olola4(m): 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
hh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gongo Aso By 9ice / LEAK: Wizkid Ft Lil Wayne - BLACKS / The Consistency Of Nigerian Hip-hop Revivalist, MI Abaga (a.k.a The Guy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.