Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,751 members, 7,844,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari (52482 Views)

Appointing Nigerian Ambassadors: Career or Non-Career Diplomats? / Nigerian Ambassadors Not Recalled — Foreign Affairs Ministry / List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari by aishababa(f): 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
Regis001:

My bros, you get too much bad belle.

Truth is not bad belle. It is plain bitter!

So, for your end AISHA na man name, eh? That is good for equal rights.
Re: List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari by Regis001: 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
aishababa:

Truth is not bad belle. It is plain bitter!

So, for your end AISHA na man name, eh? That is good for equal rights.
women! You can never change! Always your own worst enemies.
Re: List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari by aishababa(f): 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
Regis001:
women! You can never change! Always your own worst enemies.

So, your worst enemy is telling you the truth to your face?

Are you one of those that look at women with haughty condescension?

I am out of here.
Re: List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari by kennedyy(m): 8:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
Re: List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari by zonties1(m): 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
berrystunn:

udene , get the meaning and run mad
get wat meaning boi, let me even ask u dis question, do u really know wat d thread is all abt? I guess u don't know u r just been kid.
Re: List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari by 6fit(f): 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
doublewisdom:
One day Buhari go mistakenly sack himself!

nooo...he go mistakenly sack his wife and children

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari by Regis001: 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
aishababa:

So, your worst enemy is telling you the truth to your face?

Are you one of those that look at women with haughty condescension?

I am out of here.
Mama go slow. Make you no let your jealousy kill you, na.
Re: List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari by berrystunn(m): 9:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
zonties1:
get wat meaning boi, let me even ask u dis question, do u really know wat d thread is all abt? I guess u don't know u r just been kid.

I hate when people say they some care ,
Re: List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
Sincere4u:
Correct reasoning bro. One can be sure that a high proportion of those been retained are northerners and good number to replace the recalled will be northerners but i'm not bothered cos they've been doing this since independence yet it hadn't changed the over 80% poverty prevalence in the north.

Ballama:
see this mumu among those that were recalled almost all of them are southerner and they were appointed ambassadors to powerful countries by their brother so also Buhari will replace them with his brothers that can be trusted no big deal how can he continue feeding those pDP rats so that one day they should turn against him for talking about poverty in the north but your brothers are busy selling drugs and doing 419 while your sisters are busy doing prostitution in the north why can't them stay in their rich zone useleSs product of baby factory Vagabond

Ballama:
see this mumu among those that were recalled almost all of them are southerner and they were appointed ambassadors to powerful countries by their brother so also Buhari will replace them with his brothers that can be trusted no big deal how can he continue feeding those pDP rats so that one day they should turn against him for talking about poverty in the north but your brothers are busy selling drugs and doing 419 while your sisters are busy doing prostitution in the north why can't them stay in their rich zone useleSs product of baby factory Vagabond

Ballama or whatever you call yourself. I don't have the time to give you English lessons for free.
Your first few lines were in tandem to what i was pointing out so why begin by the "mumu" statement?. I don't know what brotherhood and feeding has to do with Ambassadorial appointments. Maybe that is the way you people see it so you can appoint northerners in all countries so as to get them fed. We are not bothered but as i stated....that your old habit and erroneous thinking of holding unto power and occupying all key positions since independence HAD NEVER CHANGED THE 80% POVERTY RATE IN THE NORTH.
Generally, i encountered some difficulties trying to relate your confused statement to the point i had earlier made. IF YOU ARE NOT SCHOOLED ENOUGH TO BE COHERENT PLEASE DON'T QUOTE ME NEXT TIME!.

By the way who is even feeding who?. The oil that pays all your salaries, allowances and FEED all those Almajiri states(contributing absolute zero Naira to federation account plus the POOREST internally generated revenue) and numerous local governments in the North come from the South!.
The North has been depending on the South for survival since 1914 so you people should learn to appreciate that.
Re: List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari by delishpot: 10:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
I can replace any of them o
Re: List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari by Doyin400l(m): 10:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
phayvoursky:
BOLA TINUBU
AMBASSADOR OF SOUTH WESTERN NIGERIA TO NORTHERN NIGERIA.
Receive sense IJN
Re: List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2015
londonrivals:

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/list-of-nigerian-ambassadors-sacked-by.html

and they didn't see it fit to drop the ambassadors of Egypt, Ghana and cote divore amongst others.These guys are neglecting duties seriously sad
Re: List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari by Ballama(m): 11:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
Sincere4u:
Sincere4u:
Correct reasoning bro. One can be sure that a high proportion of those been retained are northerners and good number to replace the recalled will be northerners but i'm not bothered cos they've been doing this since independence yet it hadn't changed the over 80% poverty prevalence in the north.

Ballama:

Ballama or whatever you call yourself. I don't have the time to give you English lessons for free.
Your first few lines were in tandem to what i was pointing out so why begin by the "mumu" statement?. I don't know what brotherhood and feeding has to do with Ambassadorial appointments. Maybe that is the way you people see it so you can appoint northerners in all countries so as to get them fed. We are not bothered but as i stated....that your old habit and erroneous thinking of holding unto power and occupying all key positions since independence HAD NEVER CHANGED THE 80% POVERTY RATE IN THE NORTH.
Generally, i encountered some difficulties trying to relate your confused statement to the point i had earlier made. IF YOU ARE NOT SCHOOLED ENOUGH TO BE COHERENT PLEASE DON'T QUOTE ME NEXT TIME!.

By the way who is even feeding who?. The oil that pays all your salaries, allowances and FEED all those Almajiri states(contributing absolute zero Naira to federation account plus the POOREST internally generated revenue) and numerous local governments in the North come from the South!.
The North has been depending on the South for survival since 1914 so you people should learn to appreciate that.
By the way did you mention Almajiri I thought you already knows the meaning of Almajiri if not ask that ogogoro master sitting on an old wooden chair and also if you are the real owners of the oil wells not Nigeria as you claimed so please am begging you to stop sharing the oil money with the North and by that time you will know that what happens during Biafra war is just a rehearsal the real show will be now because non of you will be spared to live useless Biafra bigot
Re: List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari by Abdurahman8(m): 5:02am On Jul 13, 2015
[i][/i]Whao arapaja u dey among? Hunm [i]Whao arapaja u dey among? Hunm [/i]Whao arapaja u dey among? Hunm
Re: List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 13, 2015
Ballama:
By the way did you mention Almajiri I thought you already knows the meaning of Almajiri if not ask that ogogoro master sitting on an old wooden chair and also if you are the real owners of the oil wells not Nigeria as you claimed so please am begging you to stop sharing the oil money with the North and by that time you will know that what happens during Biafra war is just a rehearsal the real show will be now because non of you will be spared to live useless Biafra bigot

Thank you for being more coherent this time. However your point of view has made me realize the type of person you are. You aren't worth my time. Nevertheless i know you certainly don't know the history of the Biafran war. It was Britain and Russia with some assistance from Egypt that ensured Biafra didn't come to be so stop making noise about a war you could never have even started not to talk of winning.
Things have changed now so don't expect such support. Even America expects are break up. Try to educate yourself about what happened before and during the war.
Northern Nigeria was so scared of a reprisal after the counter coup that they immediately demanded for a country of their own. It was the British and Americans that persuaded them not to secede.
Since then your Barbarism and thirst for blood had been so disgusting and evident to the world that you can be sure your doom is so very near if all you hope to survive is oil money.
Britain amalgamated three countries and two have already split so the possibility of getting rid of you once and for all is so real....but SERIOUSLY, YOU ARE SO PATHETIC!.
Re: List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari by tendernexx(m): 8:40am On Jul 13, 2015
This is all as a result of the maltreatment metted out to Buhari's wife and children in Hajj by an Ambassador.

It was expected. I would have wondered if this wasn't done.

Politics!
Re: List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari by architez: 10:17am On Jul 13, 2015
adonbilivit:
reincarnation ! I will be back.

Yeah, but u said u don't wanna die.
Re: List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari by adonbilivit: 10:41am On Jul 13, 2015
architez:

Yeah, but u said u don't wanna die.
give up na
Re: List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
zonties1:
even if is 101% northerners we don't care, all we need is d change forget abt tribalism ma frnd.

101% is still tribalism and a negative change of the highest order.
Re: List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari by ModiKen(m): 1:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
henchamb:
90 percent of them were wasting their time abroad. for you to renew your passport you must pass through hell, at times its better to fly back to nigeria to renew it yourself than rely on the so called embassies and consulates.

What do u expect when most of them were appointed based on their affiliation to PDP or as compensation for any lose in an election or previous appointment.

They are not technocrats nor did they study International Relations or any course related to it.

Nigerians in diaspora go thru hell to renew their passports. U need to hear stories.

The one that pains me most is these so called ambassadors or high commisioners of Nigeria to other countries don't in any way make efforts to bring investments or at least try to bring the good developments (infrastructure, agriculture, e.t.c) they see in the countries they are sent to represent us, to Nigeria in the form of recommendations to the govt or in any means available.

Our ambassador to Singapore, I'm sure she didnt make moves to see the beauty and splendor of that hitherto average country replicated in Nigeria.

What a shame we have been reduced to this level of irresponsibility and the likes.

PMB pls more heads shld roll in terms of sacking. Wld be d happiest Nigerian when the retirement of our current service chiefs is announced as well as heads of the ICPC, NAFDAC and other parastatals that have been made inactive or dormant as a result of poor leadership.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari by henchamb(m): 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
ModiKen:

What do u expect when most of them were appointed based on their affiliation to PDP or as compensation for any lose in an election or previous appointment.

They are not technocrats nor did they study International Relations or any course related to it.

Nigerians in diaspora go thru hell to renew their passports. U need to hear stories.

The one that pains me most is these so called ambassadors or high commisioners of Nigeria to other countries don't in any way make efforts to bring investments or at least try to bring the good developments (infrastructure, agriculture, e.t.c) they see in the countries they are sent to represent us, to Nigeria in the form of recommendations to the govt or in any means available.

Our ambassador to Singapore, I'm sure she didnt make moves to see the beauty and splendor of that hitherto average country replicated in Nigeria.

What a shame we have been reduced to this level of irresponsibility and the likes.

PMB pls more heads shld roll in terms of sacking. Wld be d happiest Nigerian when the retirement of our current service chiefs is announced as well as heads of the ICPC, NAFDAC and other parastatals that have been made inactive or dormant as a result of poor leadership.
hope u are happy now. grin grin grin
you nailed it
Re: List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari by ModiKen(m): 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
henchamb:

hope u are happy now. grin grin grin
you nailed it

Yes ooo. Dancing to Olamide's shakiti bobo

#werelobade

Re: List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari by simdam500(m): 1:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ishe bo... we want change but I don't think we actually know what comes with it
Re: List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari by juman(m): 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
I think if possible the career ambassadors suppose to be use to mount all embassies.
Re: List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari by somtookeke(m): 5:09am On Jan 06, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Lagos Of Our Dreams: This Is What Lagos Will Be Like By 2025 - Ambode / Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. / DSS Arrests Gabriel Suswam, Guns, Keys Of 45 Exotic Cars, Ammunition Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.