Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,823 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:06 AM

Urgent Teaching Job In Lagos - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Urgent Teaching Job In Lagos (404 Views)

What I Learnt From Leaving My Teaching Job / My Sister And Her Husband Just Lost Their Job In MOUAU. PIX / 8 Reasons You Should Never Take A Private School Teaching Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Teaching Job In Lagos by OJCMANFROMROME(m): 3:39pm On Jul 12, 2015
Our school at Igondo in Alimosho LGA of Lagos state need the services of classroom teacher in the following subjects...........(1) English Language, (2) Mathematics (3) Chemistry, (4) geography (5) Agricultural Science (6) Physics .......Requirement.....B.sc/HND/NCE in relevent discipline,....candidate SHOULD LIVE AROUND IGONDO, IKOTUN, EGBEDA & OJO area of lagos state, also candidate should be able to prepare student for WAEC EXAM, and able to use Laboratory for the sciences........., intrested applicant should foward their CV to fridaychukwuka12@gmail.com ....using their subject ans location as the subject of the mail. Our school at Igondo in Alimosho LGA of Lagos state need the services of classroom teacher in the following subjects...........(1) English Language, (2) Mathematics (3) Chemistry, (4) geography (5) Agricultural Science (6) Physics .......Requirement.....B.sc/HND/NCE in relevent discipline,....candidate SHOULD LIVE AROUND IGONDO, IKOTUN, EGBEDA & OJO area of lagos state, also candidate should be able to prepare student for WAEC EXAM, and able to use Laboratory for the sciences........., intrested applicant should foward their CV to fridaychukwuka12@gmail.com ....using their subject ans location as the subject of the mail. Our school at Igondo in Alimosho LGA of Lagos state need the services of classroom teacher in the following subjects...........(1) English Language, (2) Mathematics (3) Chemistry, (4) geography (5) Agricultural Science (6) Physics .......Requirement.....B.sc/HND/NCE in relevent discipline,....candidate SHOULD LIVE AROUND IGONDO, IKOTUN, EGBEDA & OJO area of lagos state, also candidate should be able to prepare student for WAEC EXAM, and able to use Laboratory for the sciences........., intrested applicant should foward their CV to fridaychukwuka12@gmail.com ....using their subject ans location as the subject of the mail.

(1) (Reply)

Sport Business / Top Points To Consider When Changing Career Career Path / My Career..home Teacher(ajah/lekki/v.i)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.