Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Ready To Work In Nigerian Brewery PLC, Kaduna. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ready To Work In Nigerian Brewery PLC, Kaduna. (1522 Views)

Certification Vs Masters: Which Is Hotter In Nigerian Labour Market? / A Special Appeal To Nigeria Brewery Plc / Employment Opportunity For Nd And Hnd Holders In A Brewery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ready To Work In Nigerian Brewery PLC, Kaduna. by ultiabaz36(m): 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
Please, anyone who know how I can be employed in Nigerian Brewery, Be it Kaduna branch, Ibadan branch or any other branch I am highly interested. Influential people should please help me out.
Re: Ready To Work In Nigerian Brewery PLC, Kaduna. by philfrey08: 7:36am On Jul 14, 2015
FIRST TO COMMENT EVER!!!
I dedicate this space to the almighty God who made it possible for me to stumble on this silly post to comment first. And to my family for the phone, to my friends and to all those who their bellies are Nigerian breweries content loader....

And to the poster.... go get a laif
Re: Ready To Work In Nigerian Brewery PLC, Kaduna. by gmacnoms(m): 9:25am On Jul 14, 2015
philfrey08:
FIRST TO COMMENT EVER!!!
I dedicate this space to the almighty God who made it possible for me to stumble on this silly post to comment first. And to my family for the phone, to my friends and to all those who their bellies are Nigerian breweries content loader....

And to the poster.... go get a laif
I believ u dnt no d meaning of ftc. FTC is for front page and potential front page threads. This thread is not one of such

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Platinum Stream Consulting Internship / Jobs For Graduates / Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.