Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Ps2 Slim And Ps2 Fat Which Is More Better, Please Help Me Out - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Ps2 Slim And Ps2 Fat Which Is More Better, Please Help Me Out (2051 Views)

. / Is It True That You Can Play Ps2 Slim With A Low Current, And Can't With The Fat / PS3 Hack For Slim And Super Slim 4.70 /4.75 Version (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ps2 Slim And Ps2 Fat Which Is More Better, Please Help Me Out by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
I want to but a ps2 (the benjor) type i have already priced them, the slim one is more expensive which sells for 14,000 and the fat one sells for 13,000 please help me out i don't know which one of them to go for, i heard the slim one is more better but cannot be repaired or its hard to repair when its faulty.

And the fat one is good but no where near the slim one, please hekp me out on which one is more better and state your reasons... Tanx
Re: Ps2 Slim And Ps2 Fat Which Is More Better, Please Help Me Out by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
Go get Ps4 but wait till christmas since Ps4 slim is coming out. I cant believe you asked that question undecided. Ps2 slim is the never and better version. Dont thank cus am a FTC hunter undecided

1 Like

Re: Ps2 Slim And Ps2 Fat Which Is More Better, Please Help Me Out by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
Vanquay16:
Go get Ps4 but wait till christmas since Ps4 slim is coming out. I cant believe you asked that question undecided. Ps2 slim is the never and better version. Dont thank cus am a FTC hunter undecided

tanx am very gr8tful, so u mean i should go for the slim one?
Re: Ps2 Slim And Ps2 Fat Which Is More Better, Please Help Me Out by MrFlavvor(m): 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
slim one always best
Re: Ps2 Slim And Ps2 Fat Which Is More Better, Please Help Me Out by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2015
Vanquay16:
Yes. The myth about it being difficult to repair is absurb. If i drove a ferrari to a mechanic i expect him to fix it...........well maybe not just like if i drive a peugeot 504. So that logic is absurd. But i would rather you get a Ps3 or Ps4

i would have went for dem, bt i dnt have d cash, and also i bought a ps2 fat some days ago , i bought it for 7k but did't got the chance to play it, its not displaying anytin on the screen, i took it for repair yesterday and d repairer told my that its a panel fault that there is notin anybody can do about it, that i should get a new one, that is why am going for the benjo type now.

(1) (Reply)

Sound Problem On PES / 'Remote Control' Controller for Nintendo Revolution Console / 90% Edit Of 16 Super Eagles Players PES (PS2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.