Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,315 members, 7,867,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:24 AM

I Am A Strong Catholic – Emenike Denies Converting To Islam - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Am A Strong Catholic – Emenike Denies Converting To Islam (425 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike Buys G Wagon [PICS] / Emenike Denies Converting To Islam, I’m A Strong Catholic / Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Strong Catholic – Emenike Denies Converting To Islam by baloney: 8:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
Super Eagles striker Emmanuel Emenike, has come out to deny reports that claimed he had converted to Islam.

He reportedly told his coach at Fenerbahce, Vitor Pereira, that he is now a Muslim.

Emenike was missing when the squad had breakfast on Saturday, prompting the manager to ask his whereabouts.

“I’m fasting,” he reportedly told Pereira, according to Turkish daily Fanatik.

Pereira replied: “You’re not a Muslim,” insisting that Emenike is a Christian.
In response, the former Spartak Moscow made it clear that “I became a Muslim, I am a Muslim.”

Emenike is not happy that his coach mistook his fasting for being connected to the ongoing Ramadan and has sought to clarify the situation.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/07/07/i-am-a-strong-catholic-emenike-denies-converting-to-islam/
Re: I Am A Strong Catholic – Emenike Denies Converting To Islam by TrishaP(f): 8:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
Bloggers are always fast in making up fake news.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Strong Catholic – Emenike Denies Converting To Islam by Rahmonlee: 8:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
ObJ! Nothing go do you jooohr..

Watch Obasanjo Roasting meat and Dancing Shoki Cartoon
[url]=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV0YduvZh20&feature=em-upload_owner&hl=en-GB&gl=NG&client=mv-google[/url]

1 Like

Re: I Am A Strong Catholic – Emenike Denies Converting To Islam by orobs93(m): 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
My friend go and start scoring goals...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona Coach Luis Enrique Insists No Loan Deal For Arda Turan / African Footballers ‘trafficked’ To Laos / 3 Most Popular Nigerian Footballers That Died On August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.