Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

For Beauty Products,make Up,cloths&bling! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / For Beauty Products,make Up,cloths&bling! (642 Views)

"Is This A Human Being?": Lady's Heavy Make Up Photos Got People Confused / Sole Distributor Of Organic 100% Herbal Skin Care Products! Make Your Own Creams / I Am Looking For Wholesale And Individual Okrika Cloths Buying. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Beauty Products,make Up,cloths&bling! by kwinrachdiadem(f): 8:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
They are finally in Naija @bodylikemilk_skincare

From the Facebook page : Bodylikemilk_SC you'll see their most recent post saying the are in Nigeria all the way from Ghana.i don't know the shop Location yet.but if you need Beauty products to help with stretchmarks, spots, scars and uneven skintone..reach them on Facebook or call +2348085328419 or email bodylikemilk.intl@gmail.com I don't know if they are here permanently or on tour. But wouldn't want to miss it.They sell all types of creams, milks, oils, make ups, clothes, soaps and pills etc

And they are having Discount so prices are so affordable. Please if you buy let me know what you think about the products they sell.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Winter Wardrobe Must-have For Stylish Winters: Windbreaker Jackets And Coats / Ladies Can You Rock This ? / Avail Head Turning Wholesale Plus Size Leather Jackets From Oasis Leather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.