Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Girls What Would You Do If You Met These Ladies In A Lonely Path? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girls What Would You Do If You Met These Ladies In A Lonely Path? (3887 Views)

Lady Recreates Photo With Man She Met 13-years Ago At The Same Spot / I Met Abdulahi Olatoyan At Maryland Traffic Cleaning Windscreen Today! / Do You Know These Ladies Are More Successful Than Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls What Would You Do If You Met These Ladies In A Lonely Path? by christinie(f): 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2015
smiley grin grin

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Girls What Would You Do If You Met These Ladies In A Lonely Path? by segemint(f): 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2015
I'll sharply look for razor blade grin grin grin grin ... Am not greedy! 30inches go de ok grin

2 Likes

Re: Girls What Would You Do If You Met These Ladies In A Lonely Path? by delishpot: 8:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
Street sweepers.

1 Like

Re: Girls What Would You Do If You Met These Ladies In A Lonely Path? by TrishaP(f): 8:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
Scary! From the back view they appear as witches to me. I might run and hide.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls What Would You Do If You Met These Ladies In A Lonely Path? by Twaci(f): 8:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
Na to dive inside bush.

Mami water is real smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls What Would You Do If You Met These Ladies In A Lonely Path? by christinie(f): 8:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
segemint:
I'll sharply look for razor blade grin grin grin grin ... Am not greedy! 30inches go de ok grin
kikikiki you got that out of my mouth.
Re: Girls What Would You Do If You Met These Ladies In A Lonely Path? by christinie(f): 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
Twaci:
Na to dive inside bush.

Mami water is real smiley
are you sure they are mami water?
Re: Girls What Would You Do If You Met These Ladies In A Lonely Path? by christinie(f): 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
TrishaP:
kikikikiki
Re: Girls What Would You Do If You Met These Ladies In A Lonely Path? by christinie(f): 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
delishpot:
Street sweepers.
hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Girls What Would You Do If You Met These Ladies In A Lonely Path? by johnbuck81(m): 8:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
mami water thingz..
Re: Girls What Would You Do If You Met These Ladies In A Lonely Path? by Spydamannn(m): 9:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
I will do some cat calling...Wat a Gwan Ladies,At least I have to see the Faces
Re: Girls What Would You Do If You Met These Ladies In A Lonely Path? by Starships4u(m): 11:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
Brazilian hair for free

1 Like

Re: Girls What Would You Do If You Met These Ladies In A Lonely Path? by amandiapex(f): 2:00am On Jul 13, 2015
;DLl do wat evry normal human shld do

Run 4 my dear life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls What Would You Do If You Met These Ladies In A Lonely Path? by christinie(f): 9:46am On Jul 13, 2015
Starships4u:
Brazilian hair for free
kikikikiki
Re: Girls What Would You Do If You Met These Ladies In A Lonely Path? by omotolly22(f): 11:18am On Jul 13, 2015
run away off course

1 Like

Re: Girls What Would You Do If You Met These Ladies In A Lonely Path? by Divepen1(m): 7:37am On Jul 15, 2015
Blood of God. Na running things sure pass
Re: Girls What Would You Do If You Met These Ladies In A Lonely Path? by wtfCode: 7:44am On Jul 15, 2015
na to toast the one on white gown...she's got a nice leg.
Re: Girls What Would You Do If You Met These Ladies In A Lonely Path? by Divepen1(m): 7:46am On Jul 15, 2015
wtfCode:
na to toast the one on white gown...she's got a nice leg.
You'll be fine
Re: Girls What Would You Do If You Met These Ladies In A Lonely Path? by Omotayor123(f): 8:02am On Jul 15, 2015
Dem be Yemoja on landgrin
Re: Girls What Would You Do If You Met These Ladies In A Lonely Path? by Divepen1(m): 8:06am On Jul 15, 2015
Omotayor123:
Dem be Yemoja on landgrin
Lol
Re: Girls What Would You Do If You Met These Ladies In A Lonely Path? by Adesiji77: 8:49am On Jul 15, 2015
Na to pick race sure pass! cheesy
Re: Girls What Would You Do If You Met These Ladies In A Lonely Path? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 15, 2015
christinie:
smiley grin grin
Can you give me their contact, I want to showcase them on my modeling site.

#I would wish the ground will open up for me to fall in. #That feeling that there is someone very close to you but you just can't see them with your physical eyes and your head seems to grow bigger, yet you know the size is the same.

#www.starqueens.ml
Re: Girls What Would You Do If You Met These Ladies In A Lonely Path? by vivianpeal(f): 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
wow they look scary shocked undecided
Re: Girls What Would You Do If You Met These Ladies In A Lonely Path? by agoadiv(m): 8:05am On Jul 16, 2015
Bb
Re: Girls What Would You Do If You Met These Ladies In A Lonely Path? by sirAliyu(m): 8:16am On Jul 16, 2015
wink hide in the Bush and take pics
Re: Girls What Would You Do If You Met These Ladies In A Lonely Path? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 21, 2015
TrishaP:
Your uncanny ability to discriminate witches from non-witches with nothing but a 2-D aid is rather unnerving. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Girls What Would You Do If You Met These Ladies In A Lonely Path? by SlimBrawnie(f): 7:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
1. I will borrow a leg 2. Add it to mine (1&2 in my mind) 3. Find my square root
Re: Girls What Would You Do If You Met These Ladies In A Lonely Path? by christinie(f): 5:37am On Jul 26, 2015
SlimBrawnie:
1. I will borrow a leg
2. Add it to mine
(1&2 in my mind)
3. Find my square root
kikikiki
Re: Girls What Would You Do If You Met These Ladies In A Lonely Path? by eipreel(f): 5:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
Jeez! This is long enough to cover unclothedness sef shocked
Re: Girls What Would You Do If You Met These Ladies In A Lonely Path? by christinie(f): 10:10am On Sep 12, 2015
Hahaha partially true.
eipreel:
Jeez! This is long enough to cover unclothedness sef shocked

1 Like

Re: Girls What Would You Do If You Met These Ladies In A Lonely Path? by marieolae(f): 11:27am On Sep 12, 2015
Free Brazilian virgin hair grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Get An Affordable Ecommerce Website / Naomi Campbell Goes Blonde: Sexy Or Tacky? / Vintage Baby Hair Band/nyanfu.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.