Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:20 PM

Tchidi & Nuella Chikere's Baby Dedication (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tchidi & Nuella Chikere's Baby Dedication (Photos) (53350 Views)

Mercy Johnson's Congratulatory Message To Tchidi Chikere Earns Her Attacks / Nuella And Tchidi Chikere's Court Wedding In Pictures / Tchidi Chikere's Birthday Party By Nuella Njubigbo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tchidi & Nuella Chikere's Baby Dedication (Photos) by chineloSA(f): 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
nacosprof:
you need help,...ur blood viscosity & u stress alot check ur vascular resistance,.call me

Really?? Dr nacosprof. Will do wink wink
Re: Tchidi & Nuella Chikere's Baby Dedication (Photos) by jbaby265(f): 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
oh sophia..kip praying cos one day tchidi will come bck to his sences and u will be a happy family again..good luck
Re: Tchidi & Nuella Chikere's Baby Dedication (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
chineloSA:
I don't understand this body contact with someone's husband. Is it still acting undecided undecided

I wouldn't be comfortable if my husband take selfies with colleagues and faces all touchy touchy.
Maybe I am too jealous. smiley smiley
yh!... Way too jealous
Re: Tchidi & Nuella Chikere's Baby Dedication (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
Am still eyeing the artress that will actually be my wife in short distance time just as my indefatigable Edo state fellow,...so help me God
Re: Tchidi & Nuella Chikere's Baby Dedication (Photos) by chineloSA(f): 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
hugogerrard:
yh!... Way too jealous

Maybe cheesy cheesy
Re: Tchidi & Nuella Chikere's Baby Dedication (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Nollywood actress, Nuella Njubigbo and hubby, Tchidi Chikere today July 12, dedicated their daughter, Testimony in church. Mercy Johnson Okojie stepped out for the event alongside veteran actors Olu Jacobs and wife Joke Silva, Kate Henshaw, J Martins and more Nigerian celebs. More pics when you continue.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/07/mercy-johnson-spotted-at-tchidi-nuella.html

FlirtyKaren, abeg you dey do event video/photo coverage?
Re: Tchidi & Nuella Chikere's Baby Dedication (Photos) by poppop: 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
Jamean:
So a baby that is already able to sit without support and must have traveled here and there with her mum is just going to church undecided I really don't understand people's perception of baby dedication these days but I consider it improper.

BTW... The name Testimony... Hian!
Nuella - church praise the Lord.
Congregation - hallelujah
Nuella - I have a Testimony . I successfully took someone's husband and we now have a daughter from that Union.

Listen you dont know jack. You were not with them in that their marriage and the subsequent break up. The world and blog only allows you see and read what they want you to read. At the end of the day, we are all strangers to these people.

2 Likes

Re: Tchidi & Nuella Chikere's Baby Dedication (Photos) by SugaryBelle(f): 9:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Where have you been shocked shocked?
Hello Shuga,I've been around o just not saying much.
Re: Tchidi & Nuella Chikere's Baby Dedication (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 12, 2015
johnydon22:
And Tchidi was married before, left his lovely wife to consort with Nuella, honestly a beautiful girl like Nuella could have done better than that embarassed

I never marry before o! angry angry angry
Why did I even chose this moniker? This my namesake is always in the news!! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Tchidi & Nuella Chikere's Baby Dedication (Photos) by suwalee(f): 9:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
Mak I find trouble testimony grow up beautiful nd don't be lik ur mom that snatches ppl's husband
Re: Tchidi & Nuella Chikere's Baby Dedication (Photos) by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
SugaryBelle:

Hello Shuga,I've been around o just not saying much.
Been awhile smiley smiley.. Good to see you here again..

1 Like

Re: Tchidi & Nuella Chikere's Baby Dedication (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
mezebel:
Nuela and second class lower dick are synonymous

Husband robber

Stop judging Nuela. Tchidi's ex wife showed him hell
Re: Tchidi & Nuella Chikere's Baby Dedication (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
chineloSA:

Really?? Dr nacosprof. Will do wink wink
is confidential my dear u can as well call me via my mobile
Re: Tchidi & Nuella Chikere's Baby Dedication (Photos) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
Okay, so what shuld we do nw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tchidi & Nuella Chikere's Baby Dedication (Photos) by BekeeBuAgbara: 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2015
undecided
Re: Tchidi & Nuella Chikere's Baby Dedication (Photos) by Maryalex1805(f): 9:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
Tchidi luks lyk an 'IGBOBIAN'...nuella's thick lips tho
Re: Tchidi & Nuella Chikere's Baby Dedication (Photos) by Brytawon(m): 10:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
AWESOME!
Re: Tchidi & Nuella Chikere's Baby Dedication (Photos) by Neplusultra(f): 10:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
Wetin dey worry Tchidi, he doesn't look happy embarassed
Re: Tchidi & Nuella Chikere's Baby Dedication (Photos) by rattlesnake(m): 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
dont marry for beauty
dont marry another womans wife
Re: Tchidi & Nuella Chikere's Baby Dedication (Photos) by chineloSA(f): 10:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
nacosprof:
is confidential my dear u can as well call me via my mobile

grin grin grin grin grin i see
Re: Tchidi & Nuella Chikere's Baby Dedication (Photos) by kenoz(m): 10:36pm On Jul 12, 2015
Ok
Re: Tchidi & Nuella Chikere's Baby Dedication (Photos) by obyikye(f): 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2015
Utchgirl:
Cute baby !

Nuella u r now hapi, right ?

Sitting in Sophia's position comfortably.

God is watching u
Re: Tchidi & Nuella Chikere's Baby Dedication (Photos) by Uncletony(m): 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
Cyrus1412:
Good day distinguish Nigerians, i want to introduce you to our sugar mummy and daddy Agency,a place of maximum comfort where you get all what you want.
We offer to the public what he/she wants from us to his or her door steps. Meet rich,wealthy and matured mummy and daddy in any part of the State in Nigeria be it Portharcourt,calabar,Oyo state,katsina,delta state,Lagos state,ondo state,Akwa ibom,Anambra,bauchi,Bayelsa,Edo state,Enugu,imo state,owerri, jigawa,nassarawa,Abuja fCT,e.t.c.
Meet rich men and women who own a private business,Government workers,NGO,lady,golds seller,oil sector workers,Bankers,Sailors,Sea men/women,politicians,Car dealers and gentle men/women who are ready to spend on you financially,sponsor you education nor business if you are lacking behind. Also if really you are good on bed,you can last long why don't you try our Agency.Get connected to one of our Lady/daddy and enjoy the best of it.
Note: Registration fees and agent fees will be paid before hookup because we connect rich and caring sugar mummy to our client we want you to be serious and we too because we spend on this site to get people connected. Terms and condition apply. Contact our Agency on 08110602759 or 09031171963 thanks.Good day distinguish Nigerians, i want to introduce you to our sugar mummy and daddy Agency,a place of maximum comfort where you get all what you want.
We offer to the public what he/she wants from us to his or her door steps. Meet rich,wealthy and matured mummy and daddy in any part of the State in Nigeria be it Portharcourt,calabar,Oyo state,katsina,delta state,Lagos state,ondo state,Akwa ibom,Anambra,bauchi,Bayelsa,Edo state,Enugu,imo state,owerri, jigawa,nassarawa,Abuja fCT,e.t.c.
Meet rich men and women who own a private business,Government workers,NGO,lady,golds seller,oil sector workers,Bankers,Sailors,Sea men/women,politicians,Car dealers and gentle men/women who are ready to spend on you financially,sponsor you education nor business if you are lacking behind. Also if really you are good on bed,you can last long why don't you try our Agency.Get connected to one of our Lady/daddy and enjoy the best of it.
Note: Registration fees and agent fees will be paid before hookup because we connect rich and caring sugar mummy to our client we want you to be serious and we too because we spend on this site to get people connected. Terms and condition apply. Contact our Agency on 08110602759 or 09031171963 thanks.
Good day distinguish Nigerians, i want to introduce you to our sugar mummy and daddy Agency,a place of maximum comfort where you get all what you want.
Note: Registration fees and agent fees will be paid before hookup because we connect rich and caring sugar mummy to our client we want you to be serious and we too because we spend on this site to get people connected. Terms and condition apply. Contact our Agency on 08110602759 or 09031171963 thanks.

But why?!..

1 Like

Re: Tchidi & Nuella Chikere's Baby Dedication (Photos) by MrsAnyanwu(f): 11:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
SugaryBelle:
Purity is her mother's carbon copy. Beautiful baby
exactly what I observed too, split image of her mum
Re: Tchidi & Nuella Chikere's Baby Dedication (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
Utchgirl:
Cute baby !

God is watching u

What do you mean by that¿
Re: Tchidi & Nuella Chikere's Baby Dedication (Photos) by mekybabe1: 11:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
Husband snatcher angry
Re: Tchidi & Nuella Chikere's Baby Dedication (Photos) by hensben(m): 11:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
This babe nor fine again, she don dey resemble tchidi...too much pissing/spermatozoa on her waist.
Re: Tchidi & Nuella Chikere's Baby Dedication (Photos) by Alexander001(m): 11:36pm On Jul 12, 2015
MemphisDepay:
Beauty and the Beast, the guy mouth be like OBJ own, that babe is sweet, just like my babe, she has this kiss able lips. Is that not J martins that looks like mola ? In other news, Raheem Sterling is a Citizen!!
no mind sterling, he Will end up like Scott Sinclair. Bastian schweinztiger (agu bi n ofia) to United

1 Like

Re: Tchidi & Nuella Chikere's Baby Dedication (Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 11:49pm On Jul 12, 2015
Twaci:
That's good.
don't worry dear our own will be hotter than that. ......God will come down on our own child dedication lolz

1 Like

Re: Tchidi & Nuella Chikere's Baby Dedication (Photos) by Okeikpu(m): 11:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
Utchgirl:
Cute baby !

God is watching u
I hear say Nuella carry big puccy, buh I go still manage am lyke dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Nude Dance: Tekno Will Be Used As A Scapegoat To Teach Others - FG / Kaffy In Nnewi, Tours Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh And Husband Lock Down Their Love In Paris (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.