Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

A New Way To Cheat In India Exam - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A New Way To Cheat In India Exam (1029 Views)

Is There Any Man Who Doesnt Cheat In Relationship?. / Here Is The New MTN Music Plus Cheat (cancel7d) New Code / Guys And Girls, Who Is Likely To Cheat In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New Way To Cheat In India Exam by haconjy(m): 8:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
Check out the technology designed to help people cheat in exams in India. the Indian Supreme Court recently ordered 600,000 students to re-appear for a test after reports of large-scale cheating. Cheating during exams is illegal in India,but it is still widespread.

Re: A New Way To Cheat In India Exam by psucc(m): 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
Let them come to Nigeria and learn the how of cheating.
Re: A New Way To Cheat In India Exam by seedgreen(m): 9:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
Following
Re: A New Way To Cheat In India Exam by xamuel17(m): 9:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
screw carry expo ... when i can just sort and still earn my reputation nd good grades .
Re: A New Way To Cheat In India Exam by deborahtokunboh: 2:31am On Sep 11, 2016
Hello

IF YOUR REALLY INTERESTED IN GETTING EXTERNAL HELP IN YOU EXAM WITH ABSOLUTLY NO DANGER OF GETTING CAUGHT THEN CONTINUE ON READING, I AM SELLING EARBUDS THAT CAN BE CONECTED TO PHONES, MP3 AND OTHER BLUE TOOTH DEVICES. THES DEVICES WILL ALLOW YOU HEAR ANY RECORDING OR CALL AND SPEAK TO ANYONE YOU PLEASE.... THESE DEVICES ALSO CAN COME WITH A CAMERA.

THESE AIRBUD DEVICES COST FROM N30,000 UPWARDS NOT INCLUDING SHIPPING COSTS, IM HAPPY SELLING TO INDIVIDUAL CUSTOMERS AND IN BULK/WHOLESALE THESE DEVICES ARE SHIPPED FROM THE UNITED KINGDOM

Payments can be made through PAYPAL so you are fully protected.

If you are interested or have any questions please email me on Deborah.Toks@gmail.com and add me on bbm 566CE1BE. If you want my phone number, FaceTime and Skype please message me and I'm happy to give you my details.

(1) (Reply)

Bribery: Days Of Corruption Are Over, Says COL. Hamid Ali, Customs Boss / Who Should go first? / Buhari And His Fight Against Corruption.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.