Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,224 members, 7,867,581 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:59 PM

How I Lost Weight+baby Fat Drinking Lot Of Water- Elizabeth Aluko - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How I Lost Weight+baby Fat Drinking Lot Of Water- Elizabeth Aluko (771 Views)

Men Drinking Beer In Lagos Flood (Photos) / Woman Gave Birth To 13 Pounds Weight Baby / Meet Nigerian Lady Ugonnaya Who Lost Weight After Being Mocked By SUN Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Lost Weight+baby Fat Drinking Lot Of Water- Elizabeth Aluko by ElizabethAluko(f): 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
A lot of we ladies tend to struggle with weight gain especially after hitting the big 30. Lol, and it's even worse when you ve had a baby. Weight gain after baby tend to throw a lot of wives into depression, lost of self confidence and tend to weaken the relationship with your spouse as most men use this as an excuse to cheat on their wives with a slim sexy younger babe in order to bridge the gap. (No justification for cheating) in order to win this battle ladies most fight back by doing all that is needed to stay healthy, young and sexy as you where (or close) when you first met your spouse.
My personal experience after my first child taught me a big lesson( talk about experience been the best teacher, lol) I gained a lot of weight up to the point it became difficult to shed, it took me more than two years to get near desired weight. So when I became pregnant with my second son I vowed to hit the ground running, which I did. Despite how serious my delivery and post delivery/healing period was I stilled kept to my promise by simply drinking a lot of water. Cold water for me but preferably warm water which is more difficult to drink considering our hot weather... continue @

[email]http://elizabethaluko..com/2015/04/how-i-lost-weight-drinking-lot-of-water.html[/email]

Re: How I Lost Weight+baby Fat Drinking Lot Of Water- Elizabeth Aluko by seedgreen(m): 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
Following

(1) (Reply)

Bobbi Kristina Daughter Of Whitney Houston is dead / Complete Details Of How Five Star Music Act, Skiibii's Really Died E-nigeria! / Mansion,cars,parties And Social Media – The Lavish Lifestyle Of Kylie Jenner (PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.