Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,768 members, 7,855,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 05:26 PM

Osita Iheme To Inspire Students With His New Book - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osita Iheme To Inspire Students With His New Book (531 Views)

Osita Iheme Dancing On Stage With Oyinbo Lady In Rwanda (Photos) / Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds / Security Officials Guard Osita Iheme At Emeka Offor's Dad's Burial(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osita Iheme To Inspire Students With His New Book by legendboy(m): 10:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
Years of acting and the numerous challenges of life has led the Porpo to write all his experiences in a book. Osita Iheme who received an endorsement from the Universal Basic Education Commission of Nigeria, has contracted Africana First Publishers PLC to print and distribute copies of his new book titled “INSPIRE 101” to different schools in the country to form part of their library and research materials. The book has already been reviewed by respectable personalities including Professor Pat Utomi who gave it high marks for the way he espouses his ideas of inspiration. For Osita, this was an opportunity he has been waiting for: “This is a dream come true, I pray and believe that the ‘Inspire 101’ (book) will have a direct positive impact on students and any other person that reads it. It is the fragment of my thoughts and beliefs that drove and elevated me from my ‘not too comfortable background’ to a better person in the society. People can move from the background of lack and insufficiency to become a beacon of hope and inspiration to others. As role interpreters, our fans erroneously believe that what we act in movies depicts our true self but this cannot be the truth; ‘Inspire 101’, which is a compilation of my original quotes, is a peep through the window of my soul.”

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Says She Has No Friend In Nollywood / Mariah Carey Shares Out Her $500,000 18 Carat Love Shaped Diamond Necklace / Who Is The Most Handsome NBA Player?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.