Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Nigerians Should Be On Alert! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Be On Alert! (4049 Views)

Why All Nigerians Should Arm Themselves / Nigerians Should Not Lose Hope In Buhari – Pastor Kumuyi / Anambra On Alert Against Murderous Cattle Herders. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Should Be On Alert! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
The east is very volatile now.

Lots of maniacs have been converted to biafran zoombies.

Nnamdi kanu said today that any IPOB member killed, he would kill the commissioner of police in that state, together with his family.

Someone asked the albino strategic question today and he was just running up and down.

You say you are going to fight a war, have you gotten any international collaborations or partnerships? No.

Is any prominent igbo supporting your cause? No

You know the mistakes of the previous war, what are you dooing to prevent them if you are going to fight a war? His reply ' the world has never seen the type of strategy i would use'

This albino maniac would just lead many dumb igbos to death for nothing. angry

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Be On Alert! by emmyagi(m): 10:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
serious...........
Re: Nigerians Should Be On Alert! by Benndted(m): 10:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
We don hear
Re: Nigerians Should Be On Alert! by Buchukwu: 10:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
MUMU. Shachris always carrying Biafran matter in your head. Yoruba coward. What are you afraid of when biafra comes? BASTARD!!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Should Be On Alert! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
Buchukwu:
MUMU

Zoombie. I am happy somehow grin scammers have met their match.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Be On Alert! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
shachris:

Nnamdi kanu said today that any IPOB member killed, he would kill the commissioner of police in that state, together with his family.

Someone asked the albino strategic question today and he was just running up and down.

You say you are going to fight a war, have you gotten any international collaborations or partnerships? No.

You know the mistakes of the previous war, what are you dooing to prevent them if you are going to fight a war? His reply ' the world has never seen the type of strategy i would use'

you want him to disclose his strategy on air? U must be high on crocodile's sperm

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Be On Alert! by OmaBliss: 10:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
Op, calm down and take a chill pill..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Be On Alert! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
finniblinks:
you want him to disclose his strategy on air? U must be high on crocodile's sperm

grin the truth is that the albino doesn't have any.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Be On Alert! by Buchukwu: 10:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
BIAFRANS SHOULD PLEASE IGNORE THIS IDI0T. IGNORING HIM WILL BE THE KEY TO CURING HIS MADNESS.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Should Be On Alert! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
Yoruba fools.

Boko Haram is expanding in the north and will soon breathe down your necks you are here worrying over a peaceful aggigtation.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Be On Alert! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2015
Buchukwu:
MUMU. Shachris always carrying Biafran matter in your head. Yoruba coward. What are you afraid of when biafra comes? BASTARD!!!!

read below

Voice of Biafra BVI Channel 1 was Established in May 2014 by IPOB Governing Council to replace Radio Biafra which was hijacked by few individuals following their registration of IPOB Community Radio Biafra as a private broadcasting company in London by Mr Kenny Okwu-Kanu (Nnamdi Kanu) as CEO and Mr Alphonsus Okafor-Mefor (Uche Mefor) as Company Secretary. Both men were suspended for also registering Indigenous People of Biafra Ltd as a private company in same pattern as the radio, using the radio to promote war, violent confrontation, and impersonation as the leader of IPOB worldwide which is a total opposite and contrast ideology to Indigenous People of Biafra Customary Government led by Rtd Chief Justice (HRM) Eze Ozubu, Chairman of IPOB governing council (Supreme Council of Elders-SCE).

http://.com/forum/index.php?topic=38.0

You are just part of the guy's hustle grin
Re: Nigerians Should Be On Alert! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 12, 2015
WombRaiders:
Yoruba fools.

Boko Haram is expanding in the north and will soon breathe down your necks you are here worrying over a peaceful aggigtation.

Peaceful agitation? are you for real?

anyway, you are just part of the guy's hustle. grin

Voice of Biafra BVI Channel 1 was Established in May 2014 by IPOB Governing Council to replace Radio Biafra which was hijacked by few individuals following their registration of IPOB Community Radio Biafra as a private broadcasting company in London by Mr Kenny Okwu-Kanu (Nnamdi Kanu) as CEO and Mr Alphonsus Okafor-Mefor (Uche Mefor) as Company Secretary. Both men were suspended for also registering Indigenous People of Biafra Ltd as a private company in same pattern as the radio, using the radio to promote war, violent confrontation, and impersonation as the leader of IPOB worldwide which is a total opposite and contrast ideology to Indigenous People of Biafra Customary Government led by Rtd Chief Justice (HRM) Eze Ozubu, Chairman of IPOB governing council (Supreme Council of Elders-SCE).

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Be On Alert! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
OmaBliss:
Op, calm down and take a chill pill..

i can't chill when blood is about to spill..... angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Be On Alert! by bakila: 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2015
shachris:

read below

Fowlnyash don meet breeze. The Crook and his scam is gradually coming to an end.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Be On Alert! by funmijoyb(f): 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2015
We are ready for them. glad that they r terrorizing their own people too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Be On Alert! by OmaBliss: 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2015
shachris:

i can't chill when blood is about to spill..... angry
Oya explode nah..

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Be On Alert! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2015
shachris:

Peaceful agitation? are you for real?

anyway, you are just part of the guy's hustle. grin

When el rufai threatened security officers who killed Fulani herdsmen did you scream?

Why you Yorubas dey fear Ibo like this?

[img]http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=JN.wVfXrwSq8slSu1F0MBBMZg&pid=15.1&P=0[/img]

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Be On Alert! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
OmaBliss:

Oya explode nah..

i was just being poetic. Honestly i'm only concerned because it would affect my region badly. we just are not ready for war.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Be On Alert! by Xyg12: 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
What are the strategies FG is using to tight BH? US gov is using to fight Isis? In the fullness of time, you will know.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Be On Alert! by funmijoyb(f): 10:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
WombRaiders:
Yoruba fools.

Coward. Bokoharram na small thing compare to secession.
u r hiding under d anonimiti of d internet to threaten. dat's y we called u people flat-headed people. ur head is totally flat like Nokia 3310 battery. so i dont expect any sense out of u.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Be On Alert! by dtruth3(m): 10:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
shachris:

And to think you always make out time, to listen to Radio Biafra keeps me wondering....

Please i have just one question, why do you always listen to a Radio Station you despise?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Be On Alert! by Buchukwu: 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
shachris:

read below

Do you really think Nairaland have an audience? Go and start a radio to convince people to change their minds. I won't comment on a thread from you again. You're just Maaaad.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Should Be On Alert! by Buchukwu: 10:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
dtruth3:
And to think you always make out time, to listen to Radio Biafra keeps me wondering....

Please i have just one question, why do you always listen to a Radio Station you despise?
The guy is a mad, Insane, Lunatic.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Be On Alert! by shaboti: 10:49pm On Jul 12, 2015
I live in the east and currently have not noticed any sign of volatility/violence whatsoever.

Op shut yo ass up! angry

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Be On Alert! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 12, 2015
Buchukwu:

Do you really Nairaland have an audience? Go and start a radio to convince people to change their minds. I won't comment on a thread from you again. You're just Maaaad.

zoombie. onybuchi isi aki....ishi taara gi mmiri. echiche agwugo gi n'isi. negodu ka nwoke ibe gi si asa gi isi.
Re: Nigerians Should Be On Alert! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 12, 2015
funmijoyb:

Coward. Bokoharram na small thing compare to secession.
u r hiding under d anonimiti of d internet to threaten. dat's y we called u people flat-headed people. ur head is totally flat like Nokia 3310 battery. so i dont expect any sense out of u.

Mulikat I am not Ibo.

And we know who the real cowards are.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Be On Alert! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
shaboti:
I live in the east and currently have not noticed any sign of volatility whatsoever.

Op shut yo black ass up!

volatile means anything can stir up big trouble. are you sure you live in the east? Last 3 days, some group of boys beat up an Hausa soldier in Aba.

People are callling in to radio biafra ready to start killing hausa's in ambushes, if their director gives them the command.

You don't live in the east. How many hausa men do you see in Onitsha these days?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Be On Alert! by Buchukwu: 10:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
shachris:

zoombie. onybuchi isi aki....ishi taara gi mmiri. echiche agwugo gi n'isi. negodu ka nwoke ibe gi si asa gi isi.
Please sir, can you tell me one thing this guy saying is false then i swear i'll support One Nigeria. I mean just one.
Re: Nigerians Should Be On Alert! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
dtruth3:

i live in the east, i need to keep tabs on what these lunatics are planning. the best protection whatsoever is to always be informed so you wouldn't be caught unawares.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Be On Alert! by Talented90(m): 10:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
Lol. You want him to reveal his strategy to you. . .
Re: Nigerians Should Be On Alert! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
Buchukwu:

Please sir, can you tell me one thing this guy saying is false then i swear i'll support One Nigeria. I mean just one.

everything he says is false. Go through my previous threads and read his comments. Come back and tell me if there are true.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Be On Alert! by Chubhie: 10:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
shachris:

Nnamdi kanu has built and perfected a strategy that will render modern warfare strategy obsolete. He should be reasoned with to go first try it against boko in sambisa. Either way, he eliminates Boko for good or Boko eliminates him. Nigeria can't be fighting on two fronts same time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Oil revenue in 2016 budget is just 820 billion naira? An Explanation!! / Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari / Nigerian Student Commits Suicide After School’s Frustration In Ukraine (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.