Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Do People Still Fall For This?! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do People Still Fall For This?! (49246 Views)

When You Call From Abroad Do People See Nigerian Numbers? Twitter User Blames FG / Why Do People Still Spend Alot Of Money On so called High End Phones / Please, What exactly Do People Do With Their Iphones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do People Still Fall For This?! by Whizzing(m): 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2015
Dhurmynick:

Yes
U must really b Dhurmynick.....a very big dummy
Re: Do People Still Fall For This?! by MrCork: 12:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
Dhurmynick:
People are known to to know to go for desperate measures when there are desperate means, but in Nigeria, that's not the case.. People are known to go for desperate measures even when there are extremely easy means.. I mean, checkout the screenshot below, this trick has been surfacing online more rapidly whereas it was first widely used around 4-5 years ago.. Do people still fall for this?? You should know nothing good comes easy, whoever this is clearly converted his Nigerian number into a logic where you will think it's a real mtn authorifuckińg number..
(009-nigerias exit code) (234 Nigerias country code) (814****** the real phone number)
If you come across anything like this, kindly keep scrolling.
One out of 50 people is gonna fall for this.

He should just get a job rather than waiting for innocent civilians to fall for his scam. Pure water dey there, Boko Haram dey there, construction works are also there..
These are the kind of guys that send recharge cards to a girl they're never gonna bang and say it's nothing.

...sorry we don't hav thoise kinda Scams hear in London...its for u people!! (no ofeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: Do People Still Fall For This?! by Tintinnoty(m): 12:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
sure some will still fall for it in the next 10yrs
Re: Do People Still Fall For This?! by missKiffy(f): 12:43pm On Jul 13, 2015
Dhurmynick:
People are known to to know to go for desperate measures when there are desperate means, but in Nigeria, that's not the case.. People are known to go for desperate measures even when there are extremely easy means.. I mean, checkout the screenshot below, this trick has been surfacing online more rapidly whereas it was first widely used around 4-5 years ago.. Do people still fall for this?? You should know nothing good comes easy, whoever this is clearly converted his Nigerian number into a logic where you will think it's a real mtn authorifuckińg number..
(009-nigerias exit code) (234 Nigerias country code) (814****** the real phone number)
If you come across anything like this, kindly keep scrolling.
One out of 50 people is gonna fall for this.

He should just get a job rather than waiting for innocent civilians to fall for his scam. Pure water dey there, Boko Haram dey there, construction works are also there..
These are the kind of guys that send recharge cards to a girl they're never gonna bang and say it's nothing.
I liked your post until I came across this 'These are the kind of guys that send recharge cards to a girl they're never gonna bang and say it's nothing" must you bang every girl you send recharge card to, if you send recharge card to your sis, you go bang her
Re: Do People Still Fall For This?! by temitemi1(m): 12:43pm On Jul 13, 2015
Just like the way apc is scamming gullible Nigerians @ d moment cheesy
Re: Do People Still Fall For This?! by Dhurmynick(m): 12:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
MrCork:

...sorry we don't hav thoise kinda Scams hear in London...its for u people!! (no ofeinse) angry

Are you sure you're in London...
Are you speaking Queens English or what??
Re: Do People Still Fall For This?! by salaboiz(m): 12:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
MrCork:

u are in London, i dont think so.... u can't spell offence correctly
Re: Do People Still Fall For This?! by MARKone(m): 12:46pm On Jul 13, 2015
This guy abi girl, with the custom man, the Dangote guy, the sugar mummy dude, all made me to stop commenting on Vanguard online disqus. Terrible set of people.
Re: Do People Still Fall For This?! by Dhurmynick(m): 12:46pm On Jul 13, 2015
missKiffy:

I liked your post until I came across this 'These are the kind of guys that send recharge cards to a girl they're never gonna bang and say it's nothing" must you bang every girl you send recharge card to, if you send recharge card to your sis, you go bang her

You know what i meant na
Re: Do People Still Fall For This?! by gentlegg(m): 12:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
I saw this advert here on nairaland, called the idiot, he tried convincing me but I was skeptic. I told my friend about it and he called him too and my friend be like 1.5k is nothing, he decided to take risk and sent 1.5k to the idiot through MTN recharge card but since then he refused picking his calls. I then called him again with my own number, he picked immediately, then I told him God will punish him. HE IS A SCAM.

Re: Do People Still Fall For This?! by Emeka71(m): 12:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
Doesn't make any sense.
Re: Do People Still Fall For This?! by MrCork: 12:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
salaboiz:

...bro be nice to me & I will post u £10 cash to buy suit ther in Nigeria (no oofeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: Do People Still Fall For This?! by MrCork: 12:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
Dhurmynick:

Are you sure you're in London...
Are you speaking Queens English or what??

...bro be nice to me & I will all so post u £10 cash to buy suit ther in Nigeria (no oofeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: Do People Still Fall For This?! by emmanuel2015: 12:58pm On Jul 13, 2015
many people wey dey hear na mumu, them just they talk rubbish, the simple ans 2 d problem= if u re greedy u must fall for it, nothing like been a fool 2 fall for it or insulting the scammer, naija people love awoof n it must stop. Before scammers will get tired.
Re: Do People Still Fall For This?! by salaboiz(m): 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2015
MrCork:

...bro be nice to me & I will post u £10 cash to buy suit ther in Nigeria (no oofeinse) angry
Lol
Re: Do People Still Fall For This?! by guiddoti: 1:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
while all these scammers will continue to make laudable laugh is because no data base. The scammer has given his number which can be used to track him down. But, regretably mtn cannot even give accurate data information of the number. it's really shameful.
Re: Do People Still Fall For This?! by Lebee4(m): 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
dayowunmi:
All those people seeking to profit from another mans misery may they be damned and may they reap what they did to others in multiple folds.
Have you fall for it before
Re: Do People Still Fall For This?! by MCJIKEL22(m): 1:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
may01:
grin grin Authorization code kor Miracle code ni
uhm,you really cute o......LOL @ MIRACLE CODE
Re: Do People Still Fall For This?! by OMOLOLA102(f): 1:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
ONLY GREED PERSON WILL BELIEVE THAT STORY. smiley smiley smiley[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do People Still Fall For This?! by may01(f): 2:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
MCJIKEL22:
uhm,you really cute o......LOL @ MIRACLE CODE
Thanks
Re: Do People Still Fall For This?! by usibengate(m): 2:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
OK nw!
Re: Do People Still Fall For This?! by cooluc(f): 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
Lagusta:

And you really said this

Like seriously he just spoilt a brilliant thread
Re: Do People Still Fall For This?! by azeecology(m): 2:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
CChai........
Re: Do People Still Fall For This?! by unite4real: 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
Even if you pour crayfish inside black nylon and brand it Tecno Pouch. One person out of 1 million will buy it, reason one cannot tell.

The moral is that; HUMAN BRAINS ARE WIRED DIFFERENTLY
Re: Do People Still Fall For This?! by otiigba1(m): 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
salaboiz:
believe it or not some londoners can not spell, even some white English people can not spell, my wife for example is white English and she can not spell
Re: Do People Still Fall For This?! by otiigba1(m): 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
If this is the case i think i will be thrilled to scam nigerians, its always the greedy that falls for scams
Re: Do People Still Fall For This?! by azeecology(m): 3:34pm On Jul 13, 2015
Lol[b][/b]
Re: Do People Still Fall For This?! by Brytawon(m): 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
As brilliant as it must be kicking a ball about with Neymar, Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez in training, there comes a time in every man's life when you've just got to branch out on your own. Get some minutes on the pitch.
Barcelona striker Pedro, 27, has surely got a decent Premier League season or three in him? That's reportedly what Chelsea reckon anyway - they're said to have already put an offer in.
Pedro, who's available for a cool 30 million euros (£21m) after Barca reduced his buyout clause down from 150 million euros (£105m), says "there are offers" for him, but he hasn't said who from, and he hasn't yet said he plans to leave...
Re: Do People Still Fall For This?! by MCJIKEL22(m): 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
may01:
Thanks
you welcome wink
Re: Do People Still Fall For This?! by MCJIKEL22(m): 6:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
Brytawon:
As brilliant as it must be kicking a ball about with Neymar, Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez in training, there comes a time in every man's life when you've just got to branch out on your own. Get some minutes on the pitch.
Barcelona striker Pedro, 27, has surely got a decent Premier League season or three in him? That's reportedly what Chelsea reckon anyway - they're said to have already put an offer in.
Pedro, who's available for a cool 30 million euros (£21m) after Barca reduced his buyout clause down from 150 million euros (£105m), says "there are offers" for him, but he hasn't said who from, and he hasn't yet said he plans to leave...
you derailing!
Re: Do People Still Fall For This?! by mmrius(m): 6:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
Freemanan:
angry

PEOPLE FALL FOR ANYTHING....

Indeed people fall for anything and everything. This is the sad state of the world in general.

1 Like

Re: Do People Still Fall For This?! by simdam500(m): 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2015
Freemanan: angry

THE ILLITERATE FALL FOR ANYTHING....

That is the word you are looking for

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group / Android Back Button Not Working; Try This Technique / Stop Using Whatsapp If You Care About Your Privacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.