Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,864 members, 7,862,855 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

Davido X Meek Mill Fans Mi Video And Ndlea Saga. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido X Meek Mill Fans Mi Video And Ndlea Saga. (567 Views)

Meek Mill Stunned At Davido Father's House (fans Reacts) / Unbothered! Davido Reacts To Ndlea’s Plan To Investigate His "Fan Mi" Video / ‘Fans Mi’: Davido In NDLEA trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido X Meek Mill Fans Mi Video And Ndlea Saga. by 9aijaboi(m): 11:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
It's another indirect publicity, they are Publicizing the video in disguise or is he the first to use drugs in his video besides what proof do they have that it is real drugs.They should go and study the lifestyle of hiphop which is money, cars , gangs,bitches etc
Hip hop isn't Gospel music or.....
Watch out, nothing is still gonna happen at the end...
Y didn't USA talk about Wale's 'Girls on drugs'?
Abegii.. Naija self... Oya Wetin they wan do?
Davido earlier asked them in the video
Omo kilokomi, komi kpelu jealousy?
If you don't like it, don't watch!!!
Since MTV,Soundcity etc didn't ban it
KILOKOEMBE?
Re: Davido X Meek Mill Fans Mi Video And Ndlea Saga. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
undecided
Re: Davido X Meek Mill Fans Mi Video And Ndlea Saga. by lordcharles01: 11:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
MAKE DEM SHA DO THEIR WORK.
Re: Davido X Meek Mill Fans Mi Video And Ndlea Saga. by 9aijaboi(m): 11:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
lordcharles01:
MAKE DEM SHA DO THEIR WORK.
Watch out, nothing go Sup, last last.
Re: Davido X Meek Mill Fans Mi Video And Ndlea Saga. by Amodsun(m): 11:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
I don't approve of that video in d first place...good music buh Davido got d video msg wrong..wtf d title was "fans mi" nd all he was showing was bitch.es nd drugs...kinda made me wonder where d msg behind d song truly lies...was it for his fans or just to showcase his wannabe gangster/drugdealer hip hop American style act...?
Re: Davido X Meek Mill Fans Mi Video And Ndlea Saga. by 9aijaboi(m): 6:16am On Jul 13, 2015
Amodsun:
I don't approve of that video in d first place...good music buh Davido got d video msg wrong..wtf d title was "fans mi" nd all he was showing was bitch.es nd drugs...kinda made me wonder where d msg behind d song truly lies...was it for his fans or just to showcase his wannabe gangster/drugdealer hip hop American style act...?
Hey,Our Barrister
I dey feel you joor, I wish they will employ lawyers like you in some sensitive issues like this due to your tacticality in tackling issues but Objection
my Lord, nothing go Sup at the end based on one side ..
Davido self don dey get ready for Nysc in style.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

50 Cent Goes Bankrupt / Advantages Of Green Tea For Skin Care / Popular Nigerian Actor, Hanks Anuku, Allegedly Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.