Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Who Is Your Hero? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Who Is Your Hero? (776 Views)

Unforgettable Yoruba Hero Gbadamosi Adegoke Adelabu 'penkelemess'(part 1) / Hausa Hero And Warrior Queen Amina Of Zaria Full History,life And Legendary Work / Hero:king JAJA OF OPOBO Full Biography,history Battle With The British(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Hero? by Udode(f): 11:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
Is there a good reason why your friend is your hero? Tell me why because I am looking for good stories for an international online project called NigerianHeroes and I would love to share your story!

Have a glimps: https://www.facebook.com/nigerianheroesblog
Re: Who Is Your Hero? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
undecided
Re: Who Is Your Hero? by Udode(f): 10:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
Freemanan:
undecided

I was expecting a little more than that after all uf you think about it anybody can be a hero! Your mother, your brother or even your teacher?!?
Re: Who Is Your Hero? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 14, 2015
Udode:

I was expecting a little more than that after all uf you think about it anybody can be a hero! Your mother, your brother or even your teacher?!?
My hero is my mother.
Re: Who Is Your Hero? by Udode(f): 10:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
Freemanan:

My hero is my mother.

Can you share with us why? What sacrifices has she made for you, what lessons did she teach you or in what way has she affected your life?
Re: Who Is Your Hero? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
Udode:

Can you share with us why? What sacrifices has she made for you, what lessons did she teach you or in what way has she affected your life?
She has been the only one since I was 5... now I am almost a Naval officer courtesy of her sacrifices... I did two degrees and she never complained of the finance and she is a bulldozer I tell you.
She is not a the most caring but she is the best thing for every child.... Words aren't enough... she is my chi cheesy
Re: Who Is Your Hero? by Udode(f): 6:42am On Jul 15, 2015
Freemanan:

She has been the only one since I was 5... now I am almost a Naval officer courtesy of her sacrifices... I did two degrees and she never complained of the finance and she is a bulldozer I tell you.
She is not a the most caring but she is the best thing for every child.... Words aren't enough... she is my chi cheesy

Wow thats so wonderful. Have you had a look at my project yet (www.facebook.com/nigerianheroesblog) I would love to portrait her there what do you think? If you agree would it be possible for you to send me a picture of either her or yourself that i could publish together with your story? Pls send it to me by mail nigerianheroes@outlook.com
Re: Who Is Your Hero? by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 15, 2015
Udode:

Wow thats so wonderful. Have you had a look at my project yet (www.facebook.com/nigerianheroesblog) I would love to portrait her there what do you think? If you agree would it be possible for you to send me a picture of either her or yourself that i could publish together with your story? Pls send it to me by mail nigerianheroes@outlook.com
On it
Re: Who Is Your Hero? by Udode(f): 9:43am On Jul 15, 2015
Your picture is now online (www.facebook.com/nigerianheroesblog) thank you for the contribution!

(1) (Reply)

Misconceptions About The Nigerian Culture / Beautiful Pictures @ 2017 Ojude Oba Ijebuland Festival / Most Valuable And Outstanding Nairalanders ( Award Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.