Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Senate President, Bukola Saraki At Mecca (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate President, Bukola Saraki At Mecca (Photo) (28108 Views)

Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) / More Photos Of Buhari,Osinbajo And Saraki At Independence Day Celebration 2day / People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki At Mecca (Photo) by Ayameze2015(m): 9:33am On Jul 13, 2015
dearpreye:

Next time, read. Read again. Pause. Understand. Then reply. Now go and read my earlier comment again.
guy...if you can't afford then allow other's to witness their religious pilgrimage. Instead of saying they are making money with us. Mind you nigerians are not the only one's that go there

1 Like

Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki At Mecca (Photo) by EazyMoh(m): 9:33am On Jul 13, 2015
is it Makkah or Madinah? there's a difference.
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki At Mecca (Photo) by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 13, 2015
Ayameze2015:
guy...if you can't afford then allow other's to witness their religious pilgrimage. Instead of saying they are making money with us. Mind you nigerians are not the only one's that go there

And how have those wasteful pilgrimages impacted our society? Epic delusion and waste of money!
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki At Mecca (Photo) by Ayameze2015(m): 9:39am On Jul 13, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] i once watch a saudi imam last year ramadan on nta saying that any muslim no matter how rich he/she might be is only allowed to do hajj highest thrice in once lifetime so as to pave way to other's to do their's. I wanna confirm how true it is?
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki At Mecca (Photo) by Shakdut: 9:41am On Jul 13, 2015
youngberry001:
Alhamdulillahi!!!!!

may God accepted there ibada.
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki At Mecca (Photo) by Ayameze2015(m): 9:41am On Jul 13, 2015
dearpreye:

And how have those wasteful pilgrimages impacted our society? Epic delusion and waste of money!
you shouldn't expect any impact, when you and i know that religion is a personal thing
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki At Mecca (Photo) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 13, 2015
Ayameze2015:
you shouldn't expect any impact, when you and i know that religion is a personal thing

Since its a personal thing, why should government be wasting funds sending folks to foreign lands every year?
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki At Mecca (Photo) by Shakdut: 9:44am On Jul 13, 2015
Did u tink Allah is fool. Allah does not lik munofikun lik saraki. Ask him either dey ar payin minimum wage in his state? D guy is callous
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki At Mecca (Photo) by Ayameze2015(m): 9:45am On Jul 13, 2015
Ayameze2015:
guy diz ur post made me laff lyk a madman in public grin guy diz ur post made me laff lyk a madman in public
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki At Mecca (Photo) by Ayameze2015(m): 9:49am On Jul 13, 2015
dearpreye:

Since its a personal thing, why should government be wasting funds sending folks to foreign lands every year?
i personally don't buy that idea, but talking about Nigeria where everything is mainly improper some people support it which make's it difficult for they goverment to stop it
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki At Mecca (Photo) by bigass123(m): 9:51am On Jul 13, 2015
Lol, take ahm easy oh

Ayameze2015:
guy diz ur post made me laff lyk a madman in public grin guy diz ur post made me laff lyk a madman in public
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki At Mecca (Photo) by Ayameze2015(m): 9:51am On Jul 13, 2015
Am out
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki At Mecca (Photo) by Ayameze2015(m): 9:55am On Jul 13, 2015
bigass123:
Lol, take ahm easy oh

lolz
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki At Mecca (Photo) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 13, 2015
Ayameze2015:
i personally don't buy that idea, but talking about Nigeria where everything is mainly improper some people support it which make's it difficult for they goverment to stop it

We have one of the most useless system in the world.

A Nation where more than 50% percent of its pple live below poverty line has NO BUSINESS sponsoring people to pilgrimage. Never.
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki At Mecca (Photo) by abuhubaidah: 10:00am On Jul 13, 2015
May Allah accept it as an act of iba'dah.. May he provide for us to visit the Holy Land

1 Like

Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki At Mecca (Photo) by walemadu: 10:30am On Jul 13, 2015
i hate liking this man. btw--->

Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki At Mecca (Photo) by MShittu: 10:39am On Jul 13, 2015
MosakuAW:

This guy called Bukola Saraki was once a christain, he became a muslim when he contested for governor of Kwara state just because no Ilorin man will vote in christain as governor.

This guy can do anything for power, he even went against his father 'Oloye' just because of power.

Saraki Bukola is power drunk.

Why are you lying? The man's well-known father was Muslim. His sister is also Muslim. His wife and kids are also Muslim. Why must you lie? I don't like the man at all but come on like why the lie?
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki At Mecca (Photo) by MosakuAW(m): 11:07am On Jul 13, 2015
MShittu:

Why are you lying? The man's well-known father was Muslim. His sister is also Muslim. His wife and kids are also Muslim. Why must you lie? I don't like the man at all but come on like why the lie?

Am not lying!

I know what am saying and i will stand by it. Bukola was never a practising muslim until he contested for governor of Kwara state after the tenure of late Lawal. Bukola's mother was even a christain when married 'Oloye' and Bukola's wife is also a christain when she married Bukola.

Bukola started practising Islam when he was campaining for governor.

I stayed in Oloje Ilorin and also schooled in Ilorin fir decade, so i know what am saying.
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki At Mecca (Photo) by feedburner(m): 11:32am On Jul 13, 2015
even thou I hate Nigerian politicians, there is this feeling I hv abt saraki dat I can't explain.
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki At Mecca (Photo) by olaboy33(m): 2:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
i now see y he moved the next house sitting to july22
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki At Mecca (Photo) by anurd1991: 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki At Mecca (Photo) by femi4: 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
MKO4ever:

The guy has been an Alhaji for a long time, he goes for haj every year sef, sometimes twice in a year
That's the Nigerian definition of an Alhaji. If Nigerian Muslims really know the meaning of "Alhaji", they wont want to be associated with such title
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki At Mecca (Photo) by ideylaff: 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
goodgate:
Ook mehn so you are an EGBON, in '99 i was in primary 3.

goodgate:
Are you sure? Because his wife and sister have been muslims.

Nop! Bukola's was a christain. Bukola himself became a practising muslim when he contested for governor of Kwara. I know what am saying.

I went to University of Ilorin for my B.sc and Masters from 1999-2003 and also 2005-2007.

Lol. Did my Bsc in 1980 and MSc in 1981 and an MBA in 1982/83 smiley

1 Like

Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki At Mecca (Photo) by mbolajide2010: 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2015
MosakuAW:

This guy called Bukola Saraki was once a christain, he became a muslim when he contested for governor of Kwara state just because no Ilorin man will vote in christain as governor.

This guy can do anything for power, he even went against his father 'Oloye' just because of power.

Saraki Bukola is power drunk.

Dont be deceived he is still a christian, he is a muslim politically. That is why i laugh at gullible nigerians who put religion into consideration when casting their votes.
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki At Mecca (Photo) by tsodjete: 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
[quote author=MosakuAW post=35796435]

Saraki Bukola is power drunk.[/quote
How come you know everything. Please stop talking what you know nothing about

Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki At Mecca (Photo) by tsodjete: 5:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
youngberry001:
Alhamdulillahi!!!!!

may God accepted there ibada.
Amin
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki At Mecca (Photo) by tsodjete: 5:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
Diesel1:
This people wey be like ritualists shocked
For your little mind
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki At Mecca (Photo) by tsodjete: 5:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
Diesel1:
This people wey be like ritualists shocked
For your little mind
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki At Mecca (Photo) by tsodjete: 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
bigass123:
No be only ibada... Na ibadan, the Almighty and All-knowing God is not a fool and cannot be fooled or cajoled.
So to hell with ur ibadan and badagry, hypocritical bunch of peeps.

You be God? Why are you talking like God
Re: Senate President, Bukola Saraki At Mecca (Photo) by tsodjete: 5:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
emmasege:
Even his father was once a Christian. He was Samuel but he had to embrace Islam in his desperation to control the emirate. Bukky was not known as 'Abubakar' until he became politically relevant and ambitious for higher posts. There's a limit to your political attainment in many northern states as a Christian, except by mistakes/divine arrangement as in the cases of late Governor Yakowa & current Speaker Dogara.
In Nigeria, politicians will always play on our intelligence using religion as a tool.
Stop spreading false information

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dion Osagie Reacts To The Postponement Of Edo Elections. Photos / President Buhari In Anambra State For APC's Dr. Tony Nwoye Campaign (Live Update / APC National Chairman, Adamu Disowns List Of NASS Principal Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.