Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,341 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Special Shout Out To PHCN (ikeja Distribution) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Special Shout Out To PHCN (ikeja Distribution) (1054 Views)

Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo / Kwara Youths Shout "Ole" At Government House In Kwara (Video) / Special Shout-out To Linda Ikeji On The Report Of Lagos Bad Roads. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Special Shout Out To PHCN (ikeja Distribution) by ElizabethAluko(f): 1:23am On Jul 13, 2015
I just want to send out a special Shout-Out to PHCN (Ikeja Distribution) for giving us VIP services over the last one month. It's unbelievable and unusual to have power for at least 20/24 hours in a day in this country Nigeria. Ha! I have never enjoyed light like this since I was born in this country, can you imagine me turning off our fridge and freezer? Even my water dispenser is almost freezing, yes! it's that stable. And am loving every moment of it. Even when they take the light before you 30 minuets on the average, the light is back on. Amazing! Though some people are saying it's because of the rain and the overflowing dame that brought about the increase in Mega Watt, I still think The PHCN authority or the private owner are making an effort to the change their formal status.

To this Aso Rock like, VIP treatment, I say thank you oh PHCN Ikeja Distribution Services for giving us value for our money. For the first time I was glad to pay my bills without feeling cheated and extorted. Kindly keep up the good work.

This is Change!
[email]http://elizabethaluko..com/[/email]

2 Likes

Re: Special Shout Out To PHCN (ikeja Distribution) by playboy99(m): 1:25am On Jul 13, 2015
Supported change is here #ACE
Re: Special Shout Out To PHCN (ikeja Distribution) by dustmalik: 1:28am On Jul 13, 2015
Under Buhari led administration, things are going to work as they should.
Re: Special Shout Out To PHCN (ikeja Distribution) by modskiller(m): 1:36am On Jul 13, 2015
True say, power is now a bit stable in my place too.
Re: Special Shout Out To PHCN (ikeja Distribution) by Nobody: 1:42am On Jul 13, 2015
Lalasticlala

The change has begun o

With this kind of news, we don't need any minister to be giving us statistics of how power generation has improved from 3000mega watt 6000mega watt....let progress speak for themselves just like this one.

Not like in the early 2010s when one overfed presidential spokesperson will be dishing out statistics as if na statistics we go chop.

2 Likes

Re: Special Shout Out To PHCN (ikeja Distribution) by jantofubu(m): 1:59am On Jul 13, 2015
ElizabethAluko:
I just want to send out a special Shout-Out to PHCN (Ikeja Distribution) for giving us VIP services over the last one month. It's unbelievable and unusual to have power for at least 20/24 hours in a day in this country Nigeria. Ha! I have never enjoyed light like this since I was born in this country, can you imagine me turning off our fridge and freezer? Even my water dispenser is almost freezing, yes! it's that stable. And am loving every moment of it. Even when they take the light before you 30 minuets on the average, the light is back on. Amazing! Though some people are saying it's because of the rain and the overflowing dame that brought about the increase in Mega Watt, I still think The PHCN authority or the private owner are making an effort to the change their formal status.

To this Aso Rock like, VIP treatment, I say thank you oh PHCN Ikeja Distribution Services for giving us value for our money. For the first time I was glad to pay my bills without feeling cheated and extorted. Kindly keep up the good work.

This is Change!
[email]http://elizabethaluko..com/[/email]
bros u dey carry last, here in osun state we only av 6hrs light out in a week for d past 2 to 3 yrs... Buh if light can be stable in lag, it can be stable in anywia in d WORLD
Re: Special Shout Out To PHCN (ikeja Distribution) by Kastonkastroll(m): 5:01am On Jul 13, 2015
Here in lekki/ajah axis, we have suddenly become LA. The power is available 24/7 almost everyday. Though I believe there is much to do in order for the entire country to enjoy 24/7 constant power
Re: Special Shout Out To PHCN (ikeja Distribution) by ManMountain(m): 5:08am On Jul 13, 2015
I'm under the PHCN Ikeja distribution zone too, I must confess that we have never had it so good in term of power supply. I'm now thinking of packing away the Gen since the inverter is always fully charged at any time in the last 2 months.
Re: Special Shout Out To PHCN (ikeja Distribution) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:16am On Jul 13, 2015
Yeah, itz worth celebrating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Special Shout Out To PHCN (ikeja Distribution) by Nobody: 5:18am On Jul 13, 2015
jantofubu:
bros u dey carry last, here in osun state we only av 6hrs light out in a week for d past 2 to 3 yrs... Buh if light can be stable in lag, it can be stable in anywia in d WORLD
Lies.. Even when the whole Nation is complaining of electricity, Osun has arguably the best power supply in Nigeria..On the average 16hrs a day is certain, that's before the advent of Change tsunami talkmore of now...I was at Ife sometimes last year and experience full 72hrs of electricity, which is entirely strange to me...Same in Oshogbo, Ilesha, Ikire, Ede... et el...
Re: Special Shout Out To PHCN (ikeja Distribution) by Nobody: 5:18am On Jul 13, 2015
The good work of Jonathan Goodluck

3 Likes

Re: Special Shout Out To PHCN (ikeja Distribution) by ElizabethAluko(f): 7:08am On Jul 13, 2015
can you all bring this conversation to my blog grin cheesy wink thank you for sharing your experience, with stable power like this, a lot of small businesses will make more profit, and improve the state of the Economy. only if Government understand the linkage effect of power supply. its good to commend the good deed of this present administration as well as condemn some their action or inaction. i believe commending them will make them do more.

how is light in your area?

Re: Special Shout Out To PHCN (ikeja Distribution) by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 13, 2015
Its same in Enugu, 22 - 24 hours a day. U Thank GEJ for that, He made this happen.
Re: Special Shout Out To PHCN (ikeja Distribution) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:29am On Jul 13, 2015
jantofubu:
I doubt you. Osun State has one of the best power supply in Nigeria.
Re: Special Shout Out To PHCN (ikeja Distribution) by slimfit1(m): 7:31am On Jul 13, 2015
shout to Buhari please find out where Jonathan put the generator funds for aso for the past 6 years he budget for every flipping year and we want to know how much food he eat everyday
Re: Special Shout Out To PHCN (ikeja Distribution) by SUBMARINE: 7:32am On Jul 13, 2015
chuna1985:
Its same in Enugu, 22 - 24 hours a day. U Thank GEJ for that, He made this happen.

I have asked several APC clowns if Buhari has built any power station of which they have No as an answer to it

Then I tell them that the light they see is as a result of Jonathan's effort. grin

3 Likes

Re: Special Shout Out To PHCN (ikeja Distribution) by juninho50(m): 7:39am On Jul 13, 2015
same here in surulere...S/O 2 PHCN
Re: Special Shout Out To PHCN (ikeja Distribution) by Nctrice(m): 9:54am On Jul 13, 2015
All improvement in the power sector in Nigeria hence forth would and should be attributed to the effort of former president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan... just like we attribute every praise in the telecommunication sector to former president Olusegun Obasanjo...
When President Buhari makes a mark in the lives of Nigerians during his political lifetime as a president we will know and we will acknowledge his efforts duly!!!
Re: Special Shout Out To PHCN (ikeja Distribution) by scribble: 9:55am On Jul 13, 2015
Meanwhile EKO electricity distribution is yet to awaken from their slumber

Only efficient at bringing bills

They have terrible services
Re: Special Shout Out To PHCN (ikeja Distribution) by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 13, 2015
The same IKEDC we under Never has light improved in my area sad. Haven't had light for close to 3 weeks now, when they finally bring it, it is a flash and the cycle continues angry
May God turn their hearts sad
Re: Special Shout Out To PHCN (ikeja Distribution) by asumo12: 11:24am On Jul 13, 2015
cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

APC, Fayose Disagree Over Ex-deputy Gov’s Tomb - The Punch / Check This Guy Out :o / US Welcoming Buhari Vs Jonathan – PHOTOS! (spot The Difference)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.