Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

If You Are To Choose One Of These; Whom Will You Bring Back? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Are To Choose One Of These; Whom Will You Bring Back? (4412 Views)

TV Stand - Wow! Check Out How To Choose A Functional And Stylish Furniture / Caro White; Bring Back Our Black Girls / When You Bring A House Boy From Your Village To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are To Choose One Of These; Whom Will You Bring Back? by tomakint: 2:06am On Jul 13, 2015
They were titans in their own times with huge followings. These career musicians influenced a larger proportion of World's populations with their respective genre of music; from Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury, Bob Marley, Jim Morrison, Aaliyah, Lefteye, Easy E, Jimmy Hendrix, Tupac Shakur and the Notorious B.I.G.......CHOOSE ONE!
As for me, Michael Jackson is it! Comments and votes welcome......wink

Re: If You Are To Choose One Of These; Whom Will You Bring Back? by frenzymirakk(m): 2:15am On Jul 13, 2015
Re: If You Are To Choose One Of These; Whom Will You Bring Back? by Davena(f): 2:17am On Jul 13, 2015
definitely MJ for me
Re: If You Are To Choose One Of These; Whom Will You Bring Back? by Oruemu(f): 2:45am On Jul 13, 2015
MJ for life
Re: If You Are To Choose One Of These; Whom Will You Bring Back? by Vikkie14: 3:41am On Jul 13, 2015
None. Let them RIP where they are.
Their Musics Lives-On.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are U Scared Of Knowing Ur Hiv/aids Status? / Humans that resemble cartoon characters / 19-year Old Mother Delivered A Three-headed Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.