Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Countdown To Total Collapse Of Nigerian Democracy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Countdown To Total Collapse Of Nigerian Democracy (925 Views)

Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS / Two Of My Policies Saved Nigeria’s Economy From Total Collapse– Emefiele / Venezuelan Government And Economy On Brink Of Total Collapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Countdown To Total Collapse Of Nigerian Democracy by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 13, 2015
It has began.
Thanks to APC!
Re: Countdown To Total Collapse Of Nigerian Democracy by funlord(m): 7:30am On Jul 13, 2015
grin You get nuclear weapon op? Bloody dolt!

1 Like

Re: Countdown To Total Collapse Of Nigerian Democracy by PassingShot(m): 7:31am On Jul 13, 2015
Get over the loss. GEJ/PDP are history already.

Nigeria is on the rise again!

2 Likes

Re: Countdown To Total Collapse Of Nigerian Democracy by Mogidi: 7:31am On Jul 13, 2015
The war between Buhari and the senate would finally kill the democracy PDP spent years building.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countdown To Total Collapse Of Nigerian Democracy by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 13, 2015
funlord:
grin You get nuclear weapon op? Bloody dolt!

It's not about nuclear weapon, it's about brazen violation of the rule of law that goverrns democracy by the Daura Dul.lard and his gang of vindictive tribesmen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countdown To Total Collapse Of Nigerian Democracy by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 13, 2015
So dullard means president on Nairaland?
What was the meaning of clueless over the years?

Seun should shun partisanship!
What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Countdown To Total Collapse Of Nigerian Democracy by SUBMARINE: 7:36am On Jul 13, 2015
PassingShot:

Yesooooo

By disrespecting the office of the senate President

We shall see how Buhari's plans will be approved by the legislative arm. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countdown To Total Collapse Of Nigerian Democracy by PassingShot(m): 7:37am On Jul 13, 2015
Mogidi:
The war between Buhari and the senate would finally kill the democracy PDP spent years building.
I keep telling you to get over your loss at the polls.

PDP and GEJ are history. Never to be relevant again in our life.

I guess that during the sixteen years of PDP, there were no fighting, bickering and rancor at the NASS.
Re: Countdown To Total Collapse Of Nigerian Democracy by SUBMARINE: 7:37am On Jul 13, 2015
kelvin100:
So dullard means president on Nairaland?
What was the meaning of clueless over the years?

Seun should shun partisanship!
What a shame!

Dictatorial government is back all thanks to the slaves down south. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countdown To Total Collapse Of Nigerian Democracy by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 13, 2015
PassingShot:

I thought your fasting, be kiaful

1 Like

Re: Countdown To Total Collapse Of Nigerian Democracy by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 13, 2015
SUBMARINE:

Dictatorial government is back all thanks to the slaves down south. cheesy

This is what we now see all over the place.
Shame on our unfortunate slaves down south.
This is no longer the democracy we fought for!

1 Like

Re: Countdown To Total Collapse Of Nigerian Democracy by PassingShot(m): 7:40am On Jul 13, 2015
SUBMARINE:

Yesooooo

You know NOTHING about politics.

Just to educate you a little, the NASS effects on governance and PMB's plans may not eat up to 30% of the total. The assemblies are really relevant in the area of new laws and proposals. And guess what, by making our current extant rules/laws work, PMB can still deliver on his promise.

Go figure out.

2 Likes

Re: Countdown To Total Collapse Of Nigerian Democracy by DaBullIT(m): 7:42am On Jul 13, 2015
I wish you evil peddlers will give us a time frame of the impending doom so that when that time expires we can remind you of how stunningly stewpyd you are

Countries are not governed with emotion it takes critical planning, lots of experience and connection three of which GEJ lacked
Simple
Re: Countdown To Total Collapse Of Nigerian Democracy by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 13, 2015
SUBMARINE:

Yesooooo

Daura Dull.ard never see anything yet!
Re: Countdown To Total Collapse Of Nigerian Democracy by PassingShot(m): 7:47am On Jul 13, 2015
BuddahMonk:

I thought your fasting, be kiaful
I haven't bad mouthed you. Have I? And if you become verbally abusive, I'll ignore you. grin
Re: Countdown To Total Collapse Of Nigerian Democracy by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 13, 2015
Boko Haram get ready; the time is near.

The North and the South West is all yours.
Democracy in Nigeria is about to collapse, the army is gone already.

Biafrans getting ready to walk away.

1 Like

Re: Countdown To Total Collapse Of Nigerian Democracy by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 13, 2015
PassingShot:

I keep telling you to get over your loss at the polls.

PDP and GEJ are history. Never to be relevant again in our life.

I guess that during the sixteen years of PDP, there were no fighting, bickering and rancor at the NASS.

In the last 16 years, The senate president n the president have been like 5 & 6. U can use gej/David mark relationship over the last 6 years to confirm.

Dullard!nho is about to destroy Nigeria.

Stop calling GEJs name, he has absolutely nothing to do with this topic.

2 Likes

Re: Countdown To Total Collapse Of Nigerian Democracy by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 13, 2015
^^^
APC are still campaigning; calling GEJ's name at any opportunity.

(1) (Reply)

Lmaooooooooo / SHOCKING: Yoruba Girl Supports Radio Biafra And Blasts Nigerian Broadcasting Cor / VP Osinbajo And Gov Rauf Aregbesola Checking Out Tolu Jinadu' Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.