Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Uber Analytics Test/exercise July 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uber Analytics Test/exercise July 2015 (4062 Views)

Neco Cordination June/July 2015 begins August 15th, 2015 / Nigerian Bottling Company Limited Currently Recruiting - 11 July, 2015 / Latest Fresh Graduate & Exp. Recruitment At KPMG Nigeria - 9th July, 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uber Analytics Test/exercise July 2015 by afolayansk: 8:33am On Jul 13, 2015
I got an analytics test invite from the recruiter at Uber.com for the Operations and Logistics Manager position and must be submitted tomorrow (14/07/2015). Please I need some past questions and an overview of the test from members/candidates who have written the test in the past. What should l expect and how do l go about solving the questions effortlessly? This is urgent, please. Thanks in advance.
Re: Uber Analytics Test/exercise July 2015 by princePee1: 10:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
I wrote the test last week, and had a little challenge with d internet toward d end of the test & could not confirm answers & submit successfully. I got d feedback after 24hr dt wasn't successful. Kindly prepare urself very well about data analysis & interpretation. U'll be asked to download data (about 300 rows & 5 columns) on excel sheet, 2 of that type. U'll use each data to answer 6 questions each. Please be fast. 2hr was given then. Behavioural questions will follow with about 4-5 options. The total questions asked was 38. the last session where u'll be asked to write answers in the box provided will carry more marks. Think well b4 picking ur answers. To be specific, I confirmed those questions standard. Please try, u may be lucky and scale thr. Take care.

2 Likes

Re: Uber Analytics Test/exercise July 2015 by bigsammy: 10:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
I got an analytics test invite from the recruiter at Uber.com for the Operations and Logistics Manager position and must be submitted in the next 4 days. Please I need an overview of the test format from candidates who have written the test in the past. What should l expect and how do l go about solving the questions effortlessly? This is urgent, please. Many thanks for your usual support.

(1) (Reply)

GTBank Nationwide Massive Graduates Recruitment 2020 / Nahco Salary Structure / Fcda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.