Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Hilarious Solo Dance That Made A Girl To Fall In Love Withing 30 Sec. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilarious Solo Dance That Made A Girl To Fall In Love Withing 30 Sec. (618 Views)

Charly Boy Embarks On "Solo Protest" Alone To The Presidential Villa (pics, Vid) / Yemi Alade: I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me (video) / After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Solo Dance That Made A Girl To Fall In Love Withing 30 Sec. by Kericoo(m): 8:52am On Jul 13, 2015
Hello guys, is been a long time.. Am back again with
Just a short solo dance by my friend and he is one of the top upcoming solo dancer in my school UNIZIK .. A girl fell in Love in just 30secs, I was amazed at this his performance...

Watch @
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oetfKapvYGw

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Photos Of "Charly Boy" / Tiwa Savage And Hobby Welcomes Baby Boy. / Would You Rock This Ebube Nwagbo Outfit? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.