Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Unban Me Seun - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Unban Me Seun (847 Views)

Seun, Tell Your Boys To Unban Me / ***pls Mods, Unban Sandiee And Ban Pussysandie*** / Lalasticlala, Farano, Rocktation. Pls Unban Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unban Me Seun by obidevine(m): 10:05am On Jul 13, 2015
Mod please unban me in the general section and the job vacancies section.. They say I posted spam but I know I didn't commit any offence .. Nairaland is my favorite website for everything. Please Seun help me out I go kill cow for you abeg .

Re: Unban Me Seun by feldido(m): 10:09am On Jul 13, 2015
grin grin grin
Give him 3 bottles of orijin to appease the gods
Re: Unban Me Seun by obidevine(m): 10:21am On Jul 13, 2015
feldido:
grin grin grin
Give him 3 bottles of orijin to appease the gods
. 3 bottles is even too small I ready carry 40 foot container of orijin come eeem house or office abeg make una "helep" me beg Seun and the other mods ..
Re: Unban Me Seun by feldido(m): 10:24am On Jul 13, 2015
obidevine:
. 3 bottles is even too small I ready carry 40 foot container of orijin come eeem house or office abeg make una "helep" me beg Seun and the other mods ..
Seun you don hear oo... The guy is serious about the orijin oo.
Guy u say 40 containers? Business don start be that na.
Re: Unban Me Seun by obidevine(m): 11:17am On Jul 13, 2015
feldido:

Seun you don hear oo... The guy is serious about the orijin oo.
Guy u say 40 containers? Business don start be that na.
.... Na so abeg make una help me beg dem .. And abeg who be dis dude wey dey talk about spanish company for this thread?

(1) (Reply)

Microwave Oven And Human Health / You Have A Problem. Dont Pretend You Dont. / How To Cure A Hangover: Bone Broth, Cocktails And Definitely NOT A Curry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.