Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

I'm Tired Of Going To Work out of necessity - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I'm Tired Of Going To Work out of necessity (2051 Views)

Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything / Help A Nigerian Girl Achieve Her Dream Of Going To Cambridge / I'm Tired Of Romance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Tired Of Going To Work out of necessity by osisi2(f): 9:44pm On Mar 08, 2009
Are you tired too?
Waking up every morning and heading off to work day in ,day out
When will it end?
why can't everyday be a weekend grin
I need miracle money,about $10 million only  only so I can volunteer at my own time and stop this rat race.
Someone say Amen!

yes, I'm grateful I have a career and a job espeacially in these hard times but I still need a miracle.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Going To Work out of necessity by presido1: 10:08pm On Mar 08, 2009
**osisi:

When will it end?
Any day you decide to end it, Itz up to you.
Re: I'm Tired Of Going To Work out of necessity by DeReloaded: 10:10pm On Mar 08, 2009
Osisi how can you be complaining when you work part time?

what should us full-timers be saying then?

Crazy woman
Re: I'm Tired Of Going To Work out of necessity by Hauwa1: 10:43pm On Mar 08, 2009
LOL, is it really hard out there with work and raising kids, seem so.

i have a pic in my head, ummm seems family/married life is not easy on a woman the most. work and kids seem rather difficult from what i have seen.

i observed many white ladies (those in mil) though not too sure abt others are stay at home mom when they have kids. some work from home.

Melinda Gate wrote she quit work at some point to be stay home mom smiley but now she manages the Gate Foundation.

okay osisi, since oga is stinky rich why not quit work  grin

rat race in obodo oyinbo. each morning i see pple hurrying to work as i get dress for my own class. you see them drinking coffee and some taking a smoke, lord life must be hard with work and stuff in western world where there are no free lunch.
Re: I'm Tired Of Going To Work out of necessity by DeReloaded: 11:07pm On Mar 08, 2009
*Hauwa*:

Melinda Gate wrote she quit work at some point to be stay home mom smiley

Im sure most women would be if their husbands were worth billions too

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Going To Work out of necessity by benlegacy(m): 11:11pm On Mar 08, 2009
@POSTER
LOl,No way you most work, see you get where you dey go everyday, you no even thanx God, Anu e lo se mi, dey pray mak you no lust that job of yours oooo,
Re: I'm Tired Of Going To Work out of necessity by DeReloaded: 11:51pm On Mar 08, 2009
Physicians will always have work

Osisi is safe
Re: I'm Tired Of Going To Work out of necessity by Nobody: 2:48am On Mar 09, 2009
find a profession that you love/enjoy doing and finally go to work out of PLEASURE,  i love my work, have been doing it for almost 15yrs and wouldn't change it for the world.

(1) (Reply)

25 Thought Provoking Quotes From Chinua Achebe (with Photos) / Apply Now : Nigerian Navy 2014/2015 Recruitment Closes November 30th / Photo: If She Was Your Barber How Many Times Would You Barb Your Hair In A Week?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.